Japanese rock

My favorite BabyMetal video is Doki Doki Morning. Somehow it always makes me laugh. :lol: Of course, they're way too young to be lusting after!

Mid twenties. Good enough for me lol

They weren't that old in the Doki Doki Morning video lol. They were more like 13-15.

The singer of Dazzle Vision was of age in the video, I think.

I think the lead is 25 or so and the others are 22 I think. But the band has new members because of deaths and one chic quit so I dunno anymore. This was all back a few years ago.

I found an English translation to the video in the op.

Near impossible to match the English words to the music so I'll stick with not knowing the lyrics lol

Those are Korean.

Yes, thank you! I meant to post this...

ramen.PNG

My favorite BabyMetal video is Doki Doki Morning. Somehow it always makes me laugh. :lol: Of course, they're way too young to be lusting after!

They weren't that old in the Doki Doki Morning video lol. They were more like 13-15.

I think the lead is 25 or so and the others are 22 I think. But the band has new members because of deaths and one chic quit so I dunno anymore. This was all back a few years ago.

At this point, yeah. The original 3 were born in 1999 and 1997. So when they first put out an album, they were quite young, but Babymetal has been around for a while now.

At this point, yeah. The original 3 were born in 1999 and 1997. So when they first put out an album, they were quite young, but Babymetal has been around for a while now.

I just found them last year. Interesting mix of metal & pop. Entertaining

Forum List

Back