Jared Polis should run for President

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
I've never voted for a Democrat, but I'd vote for Polis. This is interview is really good. It's an interview with Reason magazine, so naturally he's "presenting" as libertarian friendly, but I live in Colorado and seen him in action. He radically localized covid policies (masks, vax requirement, etc) - AND - he kept the ski resorts open during the pandemic. :)

He locked down the state and drove hundreds of businesses just squeaking by on the margins out of business.

That's nowhere near "libertarian friendly"...Fuck that authoritarian faggot.
LOL - yeah yeah. Trumpsucker says!

I still have good friends in Steamboat....They lost thousands during that uncalled for shutdown in the heart of ski season...So fuck you, fauxbertairan,
The thing about an insult from a Trumpser is, well ... it just doesn't have much traction.

Yeah, but you cheer for him like a regular groupie. Admit it, he makes you feel all tingly inside, doesn't he?
Just because one doesn't hate him as fucking poseur blockeads like you do, that doesn't make anyone his fanboy.

Regardless, Polis is still a fucking tyrant asshole....I'm embarrassed to have once been a supporter of the Reason Foundation, for them publishing absurd dreck like that.

Just because one doesn't hate him as fucking poseur blockeads like you do, that doesn't make anyone his fanboy.

Regardless, Polis is still a fucking tyrant asshole....I'm embarrassed to have once been a supporter of the Reason Foundation, for them publishing absurd dreck like that.
You should definitely be embarrassed. It's not quite the shame you ought to feel, but it's a good sign. At least you have some self-awareness.

You should definitely be embarrassed. It's not quite the shame you ought to feel, but it's a good sign. At least you have some self-awareness.
Blow it out your as, you fucking fraud.

One thing that I'll forever be grateful to Trump for, is that he caused to happen just what Harry Brown claimed would happen, if he won the presidency in '96: all the frauds, grifters, and poseurs -in both parties- would smoke themselves out...I never expected reputed libertarians would go full kook too.....But they did.

Blow it out your as, you fucking fraud.

One thing that I'll forever be grateful to Trump for, is that he caused to happen just what Harry Brown claimed would happen if he won the presidency in '96: all the frauds, grifters, and poseurs would smoke themselves out...I never expected reputed libertarians would go full kook too.....But they did.
Now that was funny. Swamp much?

Forum List

Back