JD Vance Rally

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's at 1:00 in the afternoon. Sorry I'm just posting about it now as I realize that it's extremely late but I've been super busy. Interesting, but it doesn't look like it's a Trump rally.

It's at 1:00 in the afternoon. Sorry I'm just posting about it now as I realize that it's extremely late but I've been super busy. Interesting, but it doesn't look like it's a Trump rally.

IF VANCE IS SMART, he won't hold a gloat rally, and he won't give the Dems a lot of ammunition on how he intends to end abortion, arrest all the democrats in retribution, kill the Dept of Education, and force Baptist religion on every school child!

He will curb his extremism and just give a nice, supportive, moderate rally.

But I'm probably being unrealistic.

He.doesn't need to di many rallies. When he does, any of his rallies should include Vivek introducing him. He was his good friend and is popular with voters. Regardless, I said on here that Trump should choose Gabbard if he wanted to win for certain, followed by Scott or Rubio. Someone convinced him and his son that Trump had it in the bag. America run by Harris? Don't take my.word.for.it just read the comments yourself on youtube. If Vance can succeed in coinnecting with the Rustbelt voters and swing states, maybe he.makes a difference, I dont know. I do know for certain tna President Xi is estatic.. He was probably advised.of this move after he met Newsom many months ago.

Trump trained Vance on how to hold the rallies. The Trump sons will help Vance. Trump's sons and Vance have young legs.

Now Trump can get some rest, and take off for a 2-3 weeks. He's been through a lot. He needs a mental break.

Forum List

Back