🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same coin. Putin never escalates when we help Ukraine. 🇷🇺 He escalates when we don't help enough....
Europe, Taiwan AND FREE WORLD should not count on USA if this is true...
'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Last edited:
Putin has his fingers crossed.

If he can just hang on until Coronation Inauguration Day....

Putin has his fingers crossed.
Vance should never have been picked by Trump. It is a huge mistake!

GLGai2EWgAAMrr8.jpg

The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same coin. Putin never escalates when we help Ukraine. 🇷🇺 He escalates when we don't help enough....

He won't be president, Trump will. I suspect Trump will deal with the issue. Europe has to pull their weight also. China in particular, is not going to enjoy Trumps initiatives as he is going to try to cut off their interference in propping Russia up. In fact, Chinas helping of Russia gives Trump the perfect cover for increasing tariffs and restrictions against them.

I hate to break it to you as I am definitely in the corner of Ukraine and I want them to win, Ukraine has never been and won't ever be the most vital and strategic interest for America. Taiwan, Japan, Israel perhaps even the Philippines are more critical. They share values closer to America and in some instances represent more strategic and economic benefits to the U.S.

Now, if this were 1995, it would be a different scenario. After decades of mass debt expansion in the U.S and the depleting of U.S munitions, the options available to the West aren't as expansive.

I believe that Trump will have no problem supporting Ukraine with weapons if that is the path he is lead to walk. He enjoys selling American-made goods. I don't believe this is an open check, it will depend on what occurs during negotiations but we know that Trump likes to negotiation from a place of strength.

As it were, Europe has the most critical role here. Germany, France and others have the means to fund Ukraines battle. They should do so with vigor.

Explain again why we're supposed to prop up a guy who has jailed political opponents, banned opposition parties, refused to leave office when his term ran out, and has been bombing civilian Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine since he took office.

'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

I liked his plan to Vote for Hillary Clinton or third party, anything but Trump. He actually used to make pretty good sense about some things

Explain again why we're supposed to prop up a guy who has jailed political opponents, banned opposition parties, refused to leave office when his term ran out, and has been bombing civilian Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine since he took office.
Because ukraine is more than just one man

JD is a great choice, and he's got that chubby, cutest little babyface.

Dog almighty, Trump needs to plug his cakehole for a while to slow him down a bit.

One of the skills of being a con artist like Zelensky is knowing when to hop off the gravy train.

I hope you're practicing.

What's senseless about defending your country from oppressive foreign invaders?
Then we go to the store, for fuel, paying our bills and to pay for living areas, and all the other increases. Teh foreign invaders run the nation now.

What's senseless about defending your country from oppressive foreign invaders?
Yeah! Even the ones from the 40's and 50's are still marching and swimming to America to try to take away all your big screen t.v. sets after dark!

Forum List

Back