Jealous Narcissistic Barry Lashes Out: 'I am the Populist, Not Trump!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Barack Obama defied the notion that Donald Trump was leading a populist revolution, quibbling with the media’s branding of the historic rise of the billionaire’s run for president.

“Maybe somebody can pull up in the dictionary quickly the phrase ‘populism’ but I’m not prepared to concede the notion that some of the rhetoric that’s been popping up is populist,” Obama said.

Obama: I Am The Populist, Not Donald Trump

Uh-oh....someone's getting more attention and praise as a 'populist' than Barry, and he's all grumpy.... :p

Yep. Barry's worst nightmare: people talking about someone else instead of him.

President "I'll Bomb Ya" will be remembered as this generations Jimmy Carter, a total and complete failure.

President Barack Obama defied the notion that Donald Trump was leading a populist revolution, quibbling with the media’s branding of the historic rise of the billionaire’s run for president.

“Maybe somebody can pull up in the dictionary quickly the phrase ‘populism’ but I’m not prepared to concede the notion that some of the rhetoric that’s been popping up is populist,” Obama said.

Uh-oh....someone's getting more attention and praise as a 'populist' than Barry, and he's all grumpy.... :p
When I think of "populist," I sure don't think of Obama. I think of A. Hamilton's fans, who were crawling in the windows of the White House at his inauguration in order to get at the whiskey punch.

Trump is a billionaire con man, dupes. AND a megarich establishment liar. Ay caramba...his only policy that isn't "negotiable" lol is cutting taxes on himself and the megarich. Poor RW chumps...

Last edited:
Good grief Obama is such a whining little man child, could he be anymore insecure? I'm wondering if Mooch tires of him whining like a baby.

GOP propaganda dupes like Trump because he parrots all the RW brainwashed bs myths and pure Pubcrappe...now he's screwed as he should be. Hopefully the whole lying mess will crash down with him. ...

This is nothing more than mental masturbation. Not even an illegal immigrant rapist from Mexico can butcher English language as badly as you're trying to do here.

Trump is most certainly a populist, and a nationalist.

We all know how well that's worked out, historically.

Look up Narcism in Websters it has a picture of Obama.
What is narcism?
Really?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Watch Obama Mention Himself 63 Times in Just 100 Seconds — at Someone’s Funeral

Obama Mentions Himself 132 Times, then has the Audacity to claim “It’s Not About Me!”

Talking About Tragic Shooting, Obama Mentions Himself 28 Times - Blur Brain

Obama's Speeches-- Obama Mentions Self Nearly 1,200 Times! | Fox News

The 'Me' Show: Obama Mentions Himself 199 Times in his Latest Speech Vowing Unilateral Action - Girls Just Wanna Have Guns

Obama Compares His Actions to Washington, Lincoln, FDR

Look up Narcism in Websters it has a picture of Obama.
What is narcism?
To look it up, it's helpful to spell it correctly narcissism. Means love of oneself, extremely self-centered. Came from the ancient God Narcissus who fell in love with his reflection in a pond.
and uppity, no doubt. lol. BTW, I was kidding about narcism.

No you weren't, asswipe!
Weatherman misspelled it DUHHHHH. Ignorant AND stupid dupes lol...

Forum List

Back