Jealousy Confirmed: Ocasio-Cortez Goes Nuts Over ‘Glamour Shot’ Of Former Trump Aide Hope Hicks

Do you consider 2 tweets or what she said in them a meltdown? If so then why?

I dunno, you clowns sure seem to have a meltdown when Trump tweets.
So are you trying to be like “us” by doing the same every time AOC tweets? Is it an admirable trait or something?

No, I was already a 5 year old many years ago.
Then why are you using a 5 year olds argument. “They did it so then I get to do it” is something most grow out of in grade school

Sure, you idiots having meltdowns is quite adult like, dumbass.
I don’t think anybody having a meltdown is adult like.

FRATRICIDE: AOC’s chief of staff deletes tweet calling centrist Democrats racist.

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff deleted a tweet that compared Democrats belonging to the Blue Dog Caucus to the white, southern Democrats of a bygone era.

"Instead of 'fiscally conservative but socially liberal,' let's call the New Democrats and Blue Dog Caucus the 'New Southern Democrats.' They certainly seem hell bent to do to black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did the 40s," Saikat Chakrabarti tweeted.

Can we stop calling the Blue Dog Caucus "fiscally conservative but socially liberal?" I missed the part of fiscal conservativeness or social liberalness that includes wasting $4.5 billion of taxpayer money to put kids in concentration camps.

— Saikat Chakrabarti (@saikatc) June 27, 2019

"Didn't realize this needed to be said, but: you can be someone who does not personally harbor ill will towards a race, but through your actions still enable a racist system. And a lot of New Democrats and Blue Dogs did that today," Chakrabarti added, referring to the $4.6 billion emergency funding bill thatpassed the House to deal with the recent wave of migrants.

Version of the legislation passed the Senate 84-8 and passed the House 305-102, with Ocasio-Cortez expressing opposition to it. A total of 129 Democrats voted in support of the bill.

Trump Wins Again!

FRATRICIDE: AOC’s chief of staff deletes tweet calling centrist Democrats racist.

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff deleted a tweet that compared Democrats belonging to the Blue Dog Caucus to the white, southern Democrats of a bygone era.

"Instead of 'fiscally conservative but socially liberal,' let's call the New Democrats and Blue Dog Caucus the 'New Southern Democrats.' They certainly seem hell bent to do to black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did the 40s," Saikat Chakrabarti tweeted.

Can we stop calling the Blue Dog Caucus "fiscally conservative but socially liberal?" I missed the part of fiscal conservativeness or social liberalness that includes wasting $4.5 billion of taxpayer money to put kids in concentration camps.

"Didn't realize this needed to be said, but: you can be someone who does not personally harbor ill will towards a race, but through your actions still enable a racist system. And a lot of New Democrats and Blue Dogs did that today," Chakrabarti added, referring to the $4.6 billion emergency funding bill thatpassed the House to deal with the recent wave of migrants.

Version of the legislation passed the Senate 84-8 and passed the House 305-102, with Ocasio-Cortez expressing opposition to it. A total of 129 Democrats voted in support of the bill.

Trump Wins Again!

Why in the world does this post feature a picture of Donald with the office skank?

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Trump Wins Again!

Why in the world does this post feature a picture of Donald with the office skank?
Isn't that Hope Hicks?

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Trump Wins Again!

Isn't that Hope Hicks?

Isn't that what I said?

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Trump Wins Again!

I have no idea why you describe her as a "skank" she strikes me as beautiful, intelligent and poised.

If your question is "Why is a picture of Hope Hicks on a topic about Hope Hicks", then my question to you is "Why do you ask?"

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Trump Wins Again!

we should not call them skanks in modern times. how about, office girl?

hope-hicks-2-600x411.jpg

Trump Wins Again!

Your jealousy of the beautiful glamorous Hope Hicks is confirmed.

Hicks fucks everyone in the office in the hope of attaching herself to power, through her vagina.

Forum List

Back