Jealousy Confirmed: Ocasio-Cortez Goes Nuts Over ‘Glamour Shot’ Of Former Trump Aide Hope Hicks

Why is it that democrat/feminist women feel threatened by beautiful Conservative White women? Nevertheless I have to say that every pic that Hope Hicks takes or is in is a glamour shot! Why? She's a glamorous looking lady. Horse mouth Ocascio-Cortez is ate up with jealousy.

Ocasio-Cortez Goes Nuts Over 'Glamour Shot' Of Former Trump Aide Hope Hicks

You know, AOC actually said something thoughtful, for once. And yet it's too complicated for your tiny brain. So congratulations. You're now the absolute dumbest person in the world. You've taken AOC's title away!
High school bitchy is what you consider thoughtful? Hell you took her title away.

Calling out bias by the New York Times is "high school bitchy"? Maybe you shouldn't be such a snowflake.
The fact you think the Times has conservative bias is amazing, funny and worthy of ridicule.

Where did I say conservative bias? Where did I say that it was even a political bias?

Why is it that democrat/feminist women feel threatened by beautiful Conservative White women? Nevertheless I have to say that every pic that Hope Hicks takes or is in is a glamour shot! Why? She's a glamorous looking lady. Horse mouth Ocascio-Cortez is ate up with jealousy.

Two tweets constitutes going nuts?! With those standards Trump must be the whole Cracker Barrel

My thoughts exactly. 2 tweets does not a meltdown make.
AOC is a melt down machine. She’s worse than that Sobieski fat ass

He said, she said.......yawn.

695f34cfa63e2dc4da104cb7fd5af2383351c4c21d842b8c60d06ef75ea81c43.jpg

Two tweets constitutes going nuts?! With those standards Trump must be the whole Cracker Barrel

Do you consider 2 tweets or what she said in them a meltdown? If so then why?

She’s outraged about one thing or another on a daily basis

Ok, but right now I’m talking about this specific situation with an OP and article claiming she was going nuts. Do you agree or is that fake news?

Ok, but right now I’m talking about this specific situation with an OP and article claiming she was going nuts. Do you agree or is that fake news?

Meltdown? Perhaps not. Making an issue of nothing? Most definitely

I wouldn’t trust her with anything important, but I’d certainly do her. Most of Trump’s transition team thought the same :laugh:

She is a woman? You don’t swing that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Plus you’re a dumb Leftist. Not her type.

The issue she has is whether Hope decides to ignore a congressional subpoena or not. I wouldn’t say that’s nothing.

The issue she has is whether Hope decides to ignore a congressional subpoena or not. I wouldn’t say that’s nothing.

She talking about a picture. She’s an idiot

How is that any different than you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dunno, you clowns sure seem to have a meltdown when Trump tweets.

You know, AOC actually said something thoughtful, for once. And yet it's too complicated for your tiny brain. So congratulations. You're now the absolute dumbest person in the world. You've taken AOC's title away!
High school bitchy is what you consider thoughtful? Hell you took her title away.

Calling out bias by the New York Times is "high school bitchy"? Maybe you shouldn't be such a snowflake.
The fact you think the Times has conservative bias is amazing, funny and worthy of ridicule.

Where did I say conservative bias? Where did I say that it was even a political bias?
You said AOC said something thoughtful. A completely political take on her part and you threw your two cents in there. Fuck off with your “oh I didnt mean that” bullshit. You did mean it and you defended the dumbest newcomer to congress that doesn’t wear a towel on her head. You’re actually going to jump in with the Times doesn’t have bias? You’re an idiot.

She talking about a picture. She’s an idiot
Ok noted... people who tweet about other people’s pictures are idiots. Got it

So are you trying to be like “us” by doing the same every time AOC tweets? Is it an admirable trait or something?

So are you trying to be like “us” by doing the same every time AOC tweets? Is it an admirable trait or something?

No, I was already a 5 year old many years ago.

Then why are you using a 5 year olds argument. “They did it so then I get to do it” is something most grow out of in grade school

Then why are you using a 5 year olds argument. “They did it so then I get to do it” is something most grow out of in grade school

Sure, you idiots having meltdowns is quite adult like, dumbass.

Forum List

Back