Jeb Bush heckled over Iraq at Iowa State Fair...Just can't run away from FAMILY!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn, I watch the moderates in here as their GOLDEN BOY collapses...even with $100 MILLION behind him!

WMTW CNN ^ | 8/14/15 | Tal Kopan and Ashley Killough
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's brother's legacy in the Iraq War continued to haunt his candidacy Friday, when he faced questions from an audience at the Iowa State Fair about his relationship to the policies of President George W. Bush. One of the fair-goers asked the Republican presidential candidate during his appearance on the Des Moines Register Soapbox whether he was being advised by Paul Wolfowitz, George W. Bush's deputy secretary of defense and the architect of his Iraq War policy. Jeb Bush tried to spin the question away from his legacy as the son and brother of the last...

3hAoIu9.gif

I think if the rubes are going to ask Jeb Bush about his brother's wars everywhere he goes, I think it is only fair that they ask Hillary about her husband's blowjobs whereever she goes.

akk1sl.jpg

Somebody had to do it, and it wasn't going to be me.

Jeb really needs to save himself a lot of embarrassment and get out before he ends up in the next Kiddie Debate, like Graham.

I think if the rubes are going to ask Jeb Bush about his brother's wars everywhere he goes, I think it is only fair that they ask Hillary about her husband's blowjobs whereever she goes.

akk1sl.jpg

Somebody had to do it, and it wasn't going to be me.

Yeah because Bush's war created jobs, economy boom times and a budget surplus when he left office.

Oh wait, it was Clinton whose blowjobs, lost jobs, closed business and factories, put us deep in debt and killed and maimed hundreds of thousands and left an innocent country decimated.

As for Hebby, he's been telling some real whoppers about Iraq, including that he had the nerve to use the words "mission accomplished" and say that the shattered country was "stable".

Last edited:
I like your post SJ plus dress 'yeb' up as a 'mariachi' for the next debate !!

Jeb really needs to save himself a lot of embarrassment and get out before he ends up in the next Kiddie Debate, like Graham.

No, I want him to stay in. I want the little weasel bastard to suffer for what he and Katherine Harris did to Al Gore in 2000.

Hillary also voted for that war!

A lot of us fell for the lies.

At least Hillary has had the integrity to say that vote was a mistake.

That's a lot more than you'll ever hear from any RW weasel.

(With apologies to weasels)

"Jeb Bush heckled over Iraq at Iowa State Fair...Just can't run away from FAMILY!"

It has less to do with 'family' and more to do with the fact that Americans don't want another failed, illegal war, such as in Iraq.

"Jeb Bush heckled over Iraq at Iowa State Fair...Just can't run away from FAMILY!"

It has less to do with 'family' and more to do with the fact that Americans don't want another failed, illegal war, such as in Iraq.

And such as what the right is itching for in Iran.

I'm old enough to remember when we all said we would learn from Vietnam but we didn't.

No, I want him to stay in. I want the little weasel bastard to suffer for what he and Katherine Harris did to Al Gore in 2000.
What, follow the law?

Gotta love that RW revisionist history.

You could write history books for Texasss.

Both Bush presidents fucked up the Middle East and gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

What, follow the law?

Gotta love that RW revisionist history.

You could write history books for Texasss.
Prove they didn't follow the law, asshole.

And such as what the right is itching for in Iran.

I'm old enough to remember when we all said we would learn from Vietnam but we didn't.
Exactly.

And clearly most republicans are unwilling or unable to learn from the mistake of Iraq.

Indeed, no republican presidential candidate can be trusted on this issue, one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Forum List

Back