Jeff Bezos ATTACKS Joe Biden for MISINFORMATION - Says the new Disinformation Board should INVESTIGATE HIM

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021

Jeff Bezos says that blaming corporations for paying $0 taxes has nothing to do with inflation and that Sloppy Joe's new disinformation board needs to INVESTIGATE HIM.

Thoughts?

I see the corporate worm is turning against the leftists. I think that they have figured out that the dems will soon be out of effective power and have over-stepped and fucked-up things so badly they will be out of power for a generation.

Nobody wants to hear the leftist tripe anymore, much less kowtow to it and that's pretty much across the board..

I see the corporate worm is turning against the leftists. I think that they have figured out that the dems will soon be out of effective power and have over-stepped and fucked-up things so badly they will be out of power for a generation.

Nobody wants to hear the leftist tripe anymore, much less kowtow to it and that's pretty much across the board..
How many people do you speak for?

It would be nice to see corporations paying taxes since they are people and all.
Are you ever not a lying sack of shit?

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) now estimates that the federal government received $370 billion in corporate tax revenue over the past year (fiscal year 2021),

Jeff Bezos says that blaming corporations for paying $0 taxes has nothing to do with inflation
Of course it doesn't. Your president is a lying idiot. Corps who pay $0 in taxes are merely following the tax laws set forth by Congress. So, is your idiot Joe trying to float the idea that the cause of inflation is people following the law? No, the main cause of inflation is looking Joe right in the mirror.

and that Sloppy Joe's new disinformation board needs to INVESTIGATE HIM. Thoughts?
Yes. Diaper Joe needs banned from Twitter for spreading lies and misinformation.

Of course it doesn't. Your president is a lying idiot. Corps who pay $0 in taxes are merely following the tax laws set forth by Congress. So, is your idiot Joe trying to float the idea that the cause of inflation is people following the law? No, the main cause of inflation is looking Joe right in the mirror.

So change the tax laws.

Forum List

Back