🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeff Sessions Dismisses Hawaii as ‘an Island in the Pacific’

Great An AG who doesn't know his country outside of Alafrickinbama.

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

:banghead:

Is Hawaii NOT a string of islands in the Pacific?

It is indeed, an archipelago, which is prolly too long a word for Gump. Maybe he wants the judge to be sitting on all those hundreds of islands at once. Who knows. But I really am amazed that an attorney general sitting o his ass in Washington who voted to put the judge exactly where he is, thinks geography somehow nullifies that position.

The left is shocked to learn that Hawaii is an island in the Pacific.

See the video above. Dan Quayle broke the news that Hawaìi is "right here".
Apparently Sessions Gump wants judicial decisions to emanate not from "right here" but from "out there".

Isn't it interesting that when the Birfers --- like Rump --- were trying to move O'bama's birthplace OUT OF Hawaìi, it was because Hawaìi was definitely part of the country. Now it becomes "an island in the Pacific".

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

My wife is from Hawaii. I just asked her if it's an island in the Pacific and she said, "Well, yeah..."

Mahalo. So we all pass Geography. See what she says about that geography rendering judicial decisions irrelevant.

Yuh huh. This is a federal judge, not an "island in the Pacific" judge. Sooooooo maybe you can essplain to the class how geography is in any way pertinent. Is Hawaìi not a state? Does it not have a star on the flag?

If some geographical distance is to be a measure of judicial competence, doesn't that mean a judge closer to the national capitol --- say, a judge from Maryland --- carries more weight than a judge from, say, Alabama?

Looks to me like that alone makes Sessions Gump unqualified. The AG shouldn't be from any further away than Virginia, and northern Virginia at that. Hey ---- your logic. And that's all I have to say about that.
/---- Gee where was your fake outrage when Obozo attacked judges? President Obama had a couple of notable run-ins with the Supreme Court. In his 2010 State of the Union, he chided the court for a recent decision holding unconstitutional certain campaign finance restrictions. Obama asserted that the court, in reaching its decision, had "reversed a century of law."

Gee Wally, did he invoke geography as a basis for objection? Hm? Did he say “I really am amazed that a panel of judges sitting 'in a building in the District which is dozens of steps from here' can issue an orders just because the Constitution says they can”? Hm?

Wassamatta, can't handle the point, gotta change the subject?

Sooooooooooo you're saying distance from DC renders a state irrelevant. Alaska and Hawaìi should have no federal judges at all. Presumably no electoral votes either. Give all the EVs to the Marylands and Virginias.

Again --- your logic, Bubbles.
/---- It's always a challenge educating Libtard Moonbats and you are no exception. I'll dumb it down. The AG meant that the Judge isolated on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific thousands of miles away is not attuned to the immigration issues on the mainland. Maybe your Special Ed teacher can explain it better for you.

Who cares what he meant, he is still a slimy snake and a nasty man.
View attachment 122699
image.jpeg

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power."

I wonder if he calls Florida a peninsula instead of state.
Why not? It is both.

You liberals are so determined to nitpick at Trump and his administration you are getting all twisted up over properly used English.

Jeebus, take a fucking pill!

You're STILL free to essplain to the class exactly how that geography renders a judicial decision moot..

Are some states, or some land masses ---- somehow more valid interpreting the law than others?

Shall we set up a hierarchy? Some kind of point system where all states are equal but some are more equal than others? Something random where, say, some southeastern state on the eastern edge of the Central Time Zone gets more points than "an island in the Pacific"?

Your prollem is you swim so deeply in partisan hackery that you don't recognize your own medium.

That's quite a step up from the deeply stupid like yourself. ;)

And sessions remains a nasty man
No, Sessions is a very good and decent man.

You perceive him as 'nasty' because you are an ideologue and Sessions violates your ideology.

That is the problem with you ideologues; you see EVERYTHING through your ideological prism.

Which is what in fact makes you stupid as a busted rock.

Ironical post for a klown who entered this thread with, and I quote,

Unless they get IMPEACHED which is damned sure what should happen to this fucking moron of a judge..

---- and yet, can't explain your own conclusion.

The left is shocked to learn that Hawaii is an island in the Pacific.

Says the drunk doctor/lawyer/dog washer who didn't know Hawaii is a state and so believed Obama was not born in the US.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Again, it's psychologically fascinating that just a year ago O'bama had to be born somewhere other than Hawaìi because that would make him legitimate. A year later, a judicial order becomes illegitimate on the same basis --- it's from Hawaìi.

Having it both ways: Priceless. Hawaiìans must be most amused.

I guess without their Double Standard crutch they'd be unable to post at all.

/---- Gee where was your fake outrage when Obozo attacked judges? President Obama had a couple of notable run-ins with the Supreme Court. In his 2010 State of the Union, he chided the court for a recent decision holding unconstitutional certain campaign finance restrictions. Obama asserted that the court, in reaching its decision, had "reversed a century of law."

Gee Wally, did he invoke geography as a basis for objection? Hm? Did he say “I really am amazed that a panel of judges sitting 'in a building in the District which is dozens of steps from here' can issue an orders just because the Constitution says they can”? Hm?

Wassamatta, can't handle the point, gotta change the subject?

Sooooooooooo you're saying distance from DC renders a state irrelevant. Alaska and Hawaìi should have no federal judges at all. Presumably no electoral votes either. Give all the EVs to the Marylands and Virginias.

Again --- your logic, Bubbles.
/---- It's always a challenge educating Libtard Moonbats and you are no exception. I'll dumb it down. The AG meant that the Judge isolated on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific thousands of miles away is not attuned to the immigration issues on the mainland. Maybe your Special Ed teacher can explain it better for you.

Who cares what he meant, he is still a slimy snake and a nasty man.
View attachment 122699
View attachment 122701
/---- What time has he taken off? His Florida weekends are spent working. Ask Mommy to read you the newspapers. He doesn't have tp be chained to the Oval Office desk to get work done.

what does Hawaii know about national security? when have they ever been attacked?

Now THAT's funny, in a sick kind of way.

One could also add, when has the Kingdom of Hawaìi (am I the only one spelling it with an okina?) ever seen any influx of foreigners to its Dole pineapple shores?

Funny. First the moron that wrote this thread thought Sessions could fire a judge.

Then the rest of the right wing idiots defended Sessions.

Sessions either thought no judge could stop El Cheeto's EO or maybe Sessions thought that it was not possible for a judge from Hawaii because Hawaii is some sort of lesser state.

I think Sessions doesn't like Hawaii because its native population ain't as white as he is.,

OK, listen up!

Here's the bottom line!

Those unAmerican "judges" in Hawaii, Washington and Maryland are now under observation 24/7/365.

Their homosexual assignations in public rest rooms are being photographed and recorded.

Their cash payoffs from Soros are being traced.

Their long histories of child molestation are being verified.

Those filthy little microbes of worm excrement are TOAST.

Know what we mean?

How's about closing this thread or giving him an option to change the title?

(Like he should have done already)

NOOOO! What can be more fun than another Progressive (BASQUEBROMANCE) proving that they severely lack in comprehension?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back