🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeff Sessions Dismisses Hawaii as ‘an Island in the Pacific’

The left is shocked to learn that Hawaii is an island in the Pacific.

See the video above. Dan Quayle broke the news that Hawaìi is "right here".
Apparently Sessions Gump wants judicial decisions to emanate not from "right here" but from "out there".

Isn't it interesting that when the Birfers --- like Rump --- were trying to move O'bama's birthplace OUT OF Hawaìi, it was because Hawaìi was definitely part of the country. Now it becomes "an island in the Pacific".

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

My wife is from Hawaii. I just asked her if it's an island in the Pacific and she said, "Well, yeah..."

Apparently Sessions Gump wants judicial decisions to emanate not from "right here" but from "out there".

Isn't it interesting that when the Birfers --- like Rump --- were trying to move O'bama's birthplace OUT OF Hawaìi, it was because Hawaìi was definitely part of the country. Now it becomes "an island in the Pacific".

My wife is from Hawaii. I just asked her if it's an island in the Pacific and she said, "Well, yeah..."

How's about closing this thread or giving him an option to change the title?

(Like he should have done already)

Total BS title. Sessions fired no one.

Oh and I just realized something; You're a lucky man.

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power."

I wonder if he calls Florida a peninsula instead of state.

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power."

I wonder if he calls Florida a peninsula instead of state.
Why not? It is both.

You liberals are so determined to nitpick at Trump and his administration you are getting all twisted up over properly used English.

Jeebus, take a fucking pill!

I believe the island Sessions was referring to wasn't Hawaii (often referred to as the Big Island) but rather Oahu, location of the federal courthouse in Honolulu.

cliff-clavin.jpeg

That's quite a step up from the deeply stupid like yourself. ;)

And sessions remains a nasty man
No, Sessions is a very good and decent man.

You perceive him as 'nasty' because you are an ideologue and Sessions violates your ideology.

That is the problem with you ideologues; you see EVERYTHING through your ideological prism.

Which is what in fact makes you stupid as a busted rock.

You perceive him as 'nasty' because you are an ideologue and Sessions violates your ideology.

That is the problem with you ideologues; you see EVERYTHING through your ideological prism.

Sessions is not a good and decent man. He's a nasty little man.

Great An AG who doesn't know his country outside of Alafrickinbama.

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

:banghead:
/---- No you retard. He means the judge is sitting on a remote Island far removed for the issues of the main land. And the Ag is 100% correct.

Yuh huh. This is a federal judge, not an "island in the Pacific" judge. Sooooooo maybe you can essplain to the class how geography is in any way pertinent. Is Hawaìi not a state? Does it not have a star on the flag?

If some geographical distance is to be a measure of judicial competence, doesn't that mean a judge closer to the national capitol --- say, a judge from Maryland --- carries more weight than a judge from, say, Alabama?

Looks to me like that alone makes Sessions Gump unqualified. The AG shouldn't be from any further away than Virginia, and northern Virginia at that. Hey ---- your logic. And that's all I have to say about that.
/---- Gee where was your fake outrage when Obozo attacked judges? President Obama had a couple of notable run-ins with the Supreme Court. In his 2010 State of the Union, he chided the court for a recent decision holding unconstitutional certain campaign finance restrictions. Obama asserted that the court, in reaching its decision, had "reversed a century of law."

Gee Wally, did he invoke geography as a basis for objection? Hm? Did he say “I really am amazed that a panel of judges sitting 'in a building in the District which is dozens of steps from here' can issue an orders just because the Constitution says they can”? Hm?

Wassamatta, can't handle the point, gotta change the subject?

Sooooooooooo you're saying distance from DC renders a state irrelevant. Alaska and Hawaìi should have no federal judges at all. Presumably no electoral votes either. Give all the EVs to the Marylands and Virginias.

Again --- your logic, Bubbles.
/---- It's always a challenge educating Libtard Moonbats and you are no exception. I'll dumb it down. The AG meant that the Judge isolated on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific thousands of miles away is not attuned to the immigration issues on the mainland. Maybe your Special Ed teacher can explain it better for you.

Sessions is not a good and decent man. He's a nasty little man.

To add to your description, a nasty slimy snake.

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

/---- No you retard. He means the judge is sitting on a remote Island far removed for the issues of the main land. And the Ag is 100% correct.

Yuh huh. This is a federal judge, not an "island in the Pacific" judge. Sooooooo maybe you can essplain to the class how geography is in any way pertinent. Is Hawaìi not a state? Does it not have a star on the flag?

If some geographical distance is to be a measure of judicial competence, doesn't that mean a judge closer to the national capitol --- say, a judge from Maryland --- carries more weight than a judge from, say, Alabama?

Looks to me like that alone makes Sessions Gump unqualified. The AG shouldn't be from any further away than Virginia, and northern Virginia at that. Hey ---- your logic. And that's all I have to say about that.
/---- Gee where was your fake outrage when Obozo attacked judges? President Obama had a couple of notable run-ins with the Supreme Court. In his 2010 State of the Union, he chided the court for a recent decision holding unconstitutional certain campaign finance restrictions. Obama asserted that the court, in reaching its decision, had "reversed a century of law."

Gee Wally, did he invoke geography as a basis for objection? Hm? Did he say “I really am amazed that a panel of judges sitting 'in a building in the District which is dozens of steps from here' can issue an orders just because the Constitution says they can”? Hm?

Sooooooooooo you're saying distance from DC renders a state irrelevant. Alaska and Hawaìi should have no federal judges at all. Presumably no electoral votes either. Give all the EVs to the Marylands and Virginias.

/---- It's always a challenge educating Libtard Moonbats and you are no exception. I'll dumb it down. The AG meant that the Judge isolated on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific thousands of miles away is not attuned to the immigration issues on the mainland. Maybe your Special Ed teacher can explain it better for you.

Who cares what he meant, he is still a slimy snake and a nasty man.

Who cares what he meant, he is still a slimy snake and a nasty man.
cry baby.jpg

Maybe if that's what he meant maybe that's what he would have said. But maybe he didn't. In fact after his gaffe hit the fan and he was forced to explain, he tried to walk it back eliminating geography altogether, as if we're all supposed to pretend he never used the Pacific Ocean as a freaking basis of reasoning. And this is supposed to be a top attorney :rolleyes:

The fact is, interpreting federal law is done in an act of reading indoors. It's analysis of what the words in the law mean, which ain't gonna change depending on whether you're on an island in the Pacific, a mountain in the Himalayas, a submarine in Baffin Bay, or walking on the surface of Mars. It has as much to do with interpreting the law as a telephone pole has to do with lemon pie.

All of which means, in scraping around for a basis on which to voice his objection, he got desperate and slammed his foot into his own mouth. And that's all I have to say about thaaat.

Moreover, again, Sessions Gump voted to put that judge in there to interpret that law in the first place. Now he wants to whine that ""waaah, the judge is doing his job -- this wouldn't happen if he wasn't on an island in the Pacific".

This is the Attorney General coming up with this kind of logic. Fun times ahead.

Federal appointments are lifetime appointments.
Unless they get IMPEACHED which is damned sure what should happen to this fucking moron of a judge.

Whats next, he is going to rule that he gets a winning lottery ticket? That the 2016 election was not to his liking so put Hillary in?

I would like to see warring judges making ruling that neutralize each other, that would be hilarious!

"Today Judge Ipshitz of Cleveland district Hugivesafuck over ruled judge Fartlow of California on his ruling that Judge Coxuker of Detroit was out of his scope of authority to rule that Goldman Sachs had to give him a $2 million account or he would confiscate their property." That would be hilarious as all hell.

Where is the limit of scope and authority of federal judges?

No one has yet told me what that limit is as of yet. They are all little Imperial tyrants that can make up any fucking ruling that they want and get away with it.

These ass hats are just people, nothing more and they need to be held accountable.
The whole point of the appointment is so they are not constantly running for judicial elections.
Of COURSE there are OUTS for behavior unbecoming the oath of the robe, but it's a process.......

Zackly. And the process has to be a little deeper than "waah he won't let my bigot order fly".

I'm thinking that process needs set into motion.

See above. You'll need some kind of basis to do that. And it has to be juuuuust a wee bit stronger than "you're sitting on an island in the Pacific". And we might add, it has to be WAY stronger than "I disagree with your decision". If that were a basis for impeaching judges --- there would be no point in having a judicial system in the first place. Think about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back