🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeff Sessions Dismisses Hawaii as ‘an Island in the Pacific’

There are no two ways about it. Hawaii is an island in the Pacific. There is no otherway to describe this particular landmass.

Actually there is --- "archipelago". It's hundreds of islands, of which the namesake "Hawaìi" is but one.

From the OP article --- the DOJ spokesrobot doesn't seem to know about archipelagos either:

>> The Justice Department followed up later Thursday with a statement defending Sessions' remark.

"Hawaii is, in fact, an island in the Pacific — a beautiful one where the Attorney General’s granddaughter was born," Ian Prior, the DOJ's principal deputy director of public affairs, said in an email. "The point, however, is that there is a problem when a flawed opinion by a single judge can block the President’s lawful exercise of authority to keep the entire country safe." <<​

Then you're saying geography has no bearing on it, aren't you? Nice backtrack.

>> A Justice Department spokesman said Sessions was simply objecting to one judge asserting authority to block a presidential directive nationwide. <<​

Just gets better and better. We've got a fucking Attorney Genital who has no idea what federal judges do.

Give him a break, after all he did go to University of Alabama law school.

Federal appointments are lifetime appointments.
Unless they get IMPEACHED which is damned sure what should happen to this fucking moron of a judge.

Whats next, he is going to rule that he gets a winning lottery ticket? That the 2016 election was not to his liking so put Hillary in?

I would like to see warring judges making ruling that neutralize each other, that would be hilarious!

"Today Judge Ipshitz of Cleveland district Hugivesafuck over ruled judge Fartlow of California on his ruling that Judge Coxuker of Detroit was out of his scope of authority to rule that Goldman Sachs had to give him a $2 million account or he would confiscate their property." That would be hilarious as all hell.

Where is the limit of scope and authority of federal judges?

No one has yet told me what that limit is as of yet. They are all little Imperial tyrants that can make up any fucking ruling that they want and get away with it.

These ass hats are just people, nothing more and they need to be held accountable.

Unless they get IMPEACHED which is damned sure what should happen to this fucking moron of a judge.

Whats next, he is going to rule that he gets a winning lottery ticket? That the 2016 election was not to his liking so put Hillary in?

I would like to see warring judges making ruling that neutralize each other, that would be hilarious!

"Today Judge Ipshitz of Cleveland district Hugivesafuck over ruled judge Fartlow of California on his ruling that Judge Coxuker of Detroit was out of his scope of authority to rule that Goldman Sachs had to give him a $2 million account or he would confiscate their property." That would be hilarious as all hell.

No one has yet told me what that limit is as of yet. They are all little Imperial tyrants that can make up any fucking ruling that they want and get away with it.

These ass hats are just people, nothing more and they need to be held accountable.
The whole point of the appointment is so they are not constantly running for judicial elections.
Of COURSE there are OUTS for behavior unbecoming the oath of the robe, but it's a process.......

Yeah?
What for?

Why would he do that?

My, you're easily amused aren't you.

According to AG Sessions Gump it floats away at the shoreline of the Pacific Ocean.
His logic, don't ask me. :dunno:

OK Simples I'll let you in on the big secret here.
They're judges. They're put there to do that. And that's why Sessions Gump voted to make him that judge.

How are they not "accountable"? They have the entire Pacific Ocean isolating them. Apparently sea water nullifies judicial rullings now. Too bad you didn't get the memo.

There are no two ways about it. Hawaii is an island in the Pacific. There is no otherway to describe this particular landmass.

Actually there is --- "archipelago". It's hundreds of islands, of which the namesake "Hawaìi" is but one.

From the OP article --- the DOJ spokesrobot doesn't seem to know about archipelagos either:

>> The Justice Department followed up later Thursday with a statement defending Sessions' remark.

"Hawaii is, in fact, an island in the Pacific — a beautiful one where the Attorney General’s granddaughter was born," Ian Prior, the DOJ's principal deputy director of public affairs, said in an email. "The point, however, is that there is a problem when a flawed opinion by a single judge can block the President’s lawful exercise of authority to keep the entire country safe." <<​

Then you're saying geography has no bearing on it, aren't you? Nice backtrack.

>> A Justice Department spokesman said Sessions was simply objecting to one judge asserting authority to block a presidential directive nationwide. <<​

Just gets better and better. We've got a fucking Attorney Genital who has no idea what federal judges do.

Give him a break, after all he did go to University of Alabama law school.

I can't believe they didn't report what he said after the "island in the ocean" gaffe, which was:

"And that's all I have to say about thaaat".

Gump tries to pull back:

>> Sessions addressed the backlash Friday morning on CNN. "I wasn't criticizing the judge or the island. I think it's a fabulous place," he said. "But I gotta tell you, it is a point worth making — that a single sitting district judge out of 600, 700 district judges can issue an order stopping a presidential executive order that I believe is fully constitutional, designed to protect the United States of America from terrorist attack." <<​

So his whine is that he disagrees with the decision.
Dafuck does that have to do with geography?

That judge in Hawaii has a looong arm. He reached all 6,000 miles from there to Washington D.C. and bitch-slapped trump AND Sessions and there is nothing they can do about it except rewrite their 5th grade level Executive Order so it complies with the Constitution.

The judge plays the part of Doc Holiday, and Sessions plays the part of Ike Clanton...

That judge in Hawaii has a looong arm. He reached all 6,000 miles from there to Washington D.C. and bitch-slapped trump AND Sessions and there is nothing they can do about it except rewrite their 5th grade level Executive Order so it complies with the Constitution.

The judge plays the part of Doc Holiday, and Sessions plays the part of Ike Clanton...
No the judge played the whore Big Nose Kate and Doc Holiday is Jeff Sessions, cuz he's screwing her, with Donald Trump as Wyatt Earp, dumby.

Great An AG who doesn't know his country outside of Alafrickinbama.

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

:banghead:

Is Hawaii NOT a string of islands in the Pacific?

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

Sessions doesn't consider Hawaii a part of the US. It's just an island out in the Pacific.

Sessions doesn't consider Hawaii a part of the US. It's just an island out in the Pacific.

Example number 573,970 of liberals making up shit and pretending a conservative actually said it.

Effectively supporting the claim that liberalism is a mental disease c aused by ignorance, compounded by brain damage and reinforced by proximity with other brain damaged ignoramuses.

The whole point of the appointment is so they are not constantly running for judicial elections.
Of COURSE there are OUTS for behavior unbecoming the oath of the robe, but it's a process.......

I'm thinking that process needs set into motion.

Forum List

Back