Jeffery Dahmer Halloween Costumes Are Currently Stirring Up Quite The Controversy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Call me crazy, but how is this any different from a Michael Myers Halloween costume? Is it because one is real and one is fictional? I say that as long as they're not hurting anybody for real, (and this guy was sick and mentally ill) people can dress up as whoever they want to be for Halloween.

If it's funny, a leftist will hate it.

Like the old joke about Dahmer headed towards Waco with a bottle of barbecue sauce.

1666369269340.png

Call me crazy, but how is this any different from a Michael Myers Halloween costume? Is it because one is real and one is fictional? I say that as long as they're not hurting anybody for real, (and this guy was sick and mentally ill) people can dress up as whoever they want to be for Halloween.

well yes, one is real, with real victims, and the other isn't. That's the difference.

well yes, one is real, with real victims, and the other isn't. That's the difference.

Still, I don't think that banning Halloween costumes is the answer. It doesn't bring the victims back. I personally wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't tell other people they can't either as long as it's just a costume and nobody actually gets hurt.

Do you know what Jeffrey started killing 1st?

Jeffrey Dahmer? How gross. That's not fun. That's a horrible turn off.

Agreed, but it still shouldn't be a banned Halloween costume.

I can ban Jeffrey Dahmer costumes in my world... My children, grandchildren... friends and family. It's sick and disgusting. You do you.

If they're of age no you can't. Just saying.

Oh yes I can. I am the Matriarch and have a great deal of influence over this beloved family. We are an old family. .. not vulgar white trash. The young ones are instilled with kind and honorable values early. It's important that you know who you are..and remember who you are.

What if somebody dressed up as a BLM or ANTIFA member? I don't think that there would be this kind of outrage then.

Oh yes I can. I am the Matriarch and have a great deal of influence over this beloved family. We are an old family. .. not vulgar white trash. The young ones are instilled with kind and honorable values early. It's important that you know who you are..and remember who you are.
So you're not big on the whole Halloween thing I take it?
You know it's just supposed to be fun (but scary - oooooh) right?

Forum List

Back