Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

Yes indeed he is just that stupid. If he's a Democrat it's a given that he's that stupid.

I'm stupid for being outraged that Trump doesn't care that an American resident and employee was tortured and murdered? That when asked what he was going to do about it... He said they told him they didn't do it and he believes them despite the DoJ telling him they had seen the video and listened to the recording of it happening and they KNEW they did it? And then Trump saying he was going to let it go because, "they are spending a lot of money buying weapons and military equipment from us."

Post PROOF this journalist was a terrorist. Feel free... go ahead. You think a journalist, working in Washington D.C. was a known terrorist and could fly in and out of the country no problem? If so you are the dumbest fucking person on the planet. I've known people that got stopped from getting on a plane because of nothing but their name! They had to get a different flight because they had to wait and prove they weren't the person with the name on the list.

Well moron, since this idiot wrote a bunch of stuff slamming the Saudi Royal family and the rest of the Saudi government, then walked into THEIR embassy alone and unarmed, what did he think could happen? He got himself killed because he was stupid. He was no great loss anyway. Yet you "peace loving" Dems wanted to start a war over this idiot.

Yes, he most definitely should have been expecting to get tortured and murdered by the government in an embassy in Turkey. So the line now for you is that murdering a journalist is ok? Are you a God loving Conservative?
He was a murderer himself. He worked with terrorists.
Personally, the only reason you know about it is because he was undercover in the Washington Post....and the cocksucker that owns the WaPo is a Trump hater and was hoping to make some fake news he could use against the President.
I really don't give a God Damn about the fucker.

PROVE IT. I already rebutted this ridiculous remark. If he was a proven terrorist or even close to a known terrorist supporter, the DoJ would have had him on a no-fly list and he would not have been able to fly in and out of the United States freely.
Sorry, but if he was banned from flying....some Hawaiian judge would have put a stay on the ban.

Which President and Friend of Epstein would you rather be:

GettyImages-681946576-thumb-700x425-213623.jpg

A) Posed for a photo op, banned Epstein from Mar A Lago

flightlogpic1.jpg

B) Took at least 25 recorded flights to Lolita Island, many without the Secret Service
I see a paper with a blow up of Clinton's name....where is the destination indicated? Interesting how your blow up of Clinton's name COVERS UP the destination three-letter code.
So!!!! You think a picture proves that Trump is into child-molestation.
Epstein got Trump to pose with him.
Trump is a celebrity.
Yep.....every celebrity I've had my picture taken with knows everything I've done in my life.

July 7, 2019
So the Epstein bust means Democratic 'faves' may roll out of the woodwork?
By Monica Showalter
The bust of Bill Clinton's buddy and airplane-mate Jeffrey Epstein, monickered by Forbes as "Palm Beach pervert," for sex trafficking in underage girls, is a complex one. The news is speculative about whether Epstein was being protected by Robert Mueller's special counsel's office, and why the Department of Justice acted now, given that he's been problematic for years. There's also his role as a bigfoot Democrat donor, same as Ed Buck and other perverts who've financed the Democrats. A while back, I made a list here. But one thing's pretty clear, based on a tweet by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's daughter Christine: Democrats knew.

Here's the Washington Examiner report:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter said that some favorite figures of both the Right and Left may be implicated in the sex trafficking case alleged against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke.
And that's got to be a house-on-fire crisis for Democrats, too. It sounds like all kinds of Democrats are going to be found in Epstein's little black book of clients, not just Bill Clinton.

President Trump, by contrast, banned the pervert from his Mar-a-Lago club years ago. So much for pinning the scandal on Trump as Democrats had hoped.

Why would Christine, who's probably tweeting as a proxy to her mother the way daughter Alexandra also seems to do, say something like that? Up until now, most of us thought it was just Bill and Jeff, a disgusting partnership based on trips to the Dominican Republic.

Christine reveals that Democratic "faves" are involved, and not only were they involved, Pelosi & Co. knew about it... and did nothing. That may not be what Christine meant to reveal. But it sure looks like that's what's coming down the pike.

What kind of a disgusting picture is this? Not just perverts in the ranks but the Democratic leadership covering for them.

Does Pelosi have a purge of certain Democrats in mind? Wasn't she just last seen fighting with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer? That 'faves' claim could seem to be a bid to hide the long knives and watch the targeted go down.

Or, it may be simpler: Christine unwittingly revealed more than she meant to as she attempted to preempt a crisis, trying to show that Democrats aren't caught flatfooted as some of their top names get the unwelcome spotlight. That Dems are going down, yes, and by the way... Pelosi knew about their doings all along.

Either way, it's gross, a very unflattering statement about the Democrats and their leadership. Not only that, it's not the first time: Democrats for years have been covering up for people such as Harvey Weinstein and Ed Buck in a bid to keep the campaign dollars flowing.

Now they're doing it again. Business as usual for the Democrats, and not in a good way.​

Last edited:
Seems the Dems have known about these perverts for a long time and took money from them.

January 8, 2019
Maybe Adam Schiff should investigate his donors before he goes after Trump
By Monica Showalter
The Democrats, who won power in the House based on record campaign spending, sure have a lot of creepy big-dollar donors.

There's Harvey Weinstein, who demanded sex and massages from the starlets in exchange for movie roles, and then sicced the private detectives on anyone who wanted to talk.

There's Jeffrey Epstein, who recruited little girls to sex slave rings on his private island, reached through private jet travels to the Dominican Republic. You wonder why President Bill Clinton would get in the plane with this sort of person.

Now there's Ed Buck, reportedly a pervert with a "thing" for getting young black male prostitutes high through date-rape drugs and involuntary meth injections, with a second dead body turning up in one of his apartments yesterday. The first death a year and a half ago resulted in the cops letting it be called an "accidental" overdose, as gay and lesbian activists argued something worse seemed to be happening. There certainly were cries that Buck was let off easy because of his $53,000 in political donations to Democrats.

Now there's this second death. What a coincidence. Doesn't everyone have black male prostitutes turn up dead at their apartments every once in awhile? Buck claims that the man was his "old friend" and arrived at his house already intoxicated, apparently saying that was what happened with the first one, too. But let's see what the cops find on that one, two deaths amid reports of a weird drug fetish is quite a coincidence.

And guess who takes a lot of money from Ed Buck? Gavin Newsom. Kyrsten Sinema. Jacky Rosen. Lots of Democrat big names. And sure enough, wannabe Vishinsky for Trump, Adam Schiff, who took at least $2,600.

Here's a detail from a Facebook screen grab of the two of them together:

211390_5_.png

Such nice people. Now Schiff is busy trying to get President Trump in jail. Here he was in action just last month, trying to impress Face The Nation's talking heads:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Sunday said that President Trump might "face the real prospect of jail time" after prosecutors indicated last week that he directed illegal payments during his 2016 presidential campaign.

"There's a very real prospect that on the day Donald Trump leaves office, the Justice Department may indict him. That he may be the first president in quite some time to face the real prospect of jail time," he said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

Jail time? For that? After being patronized and groomed as a loyal political servant through money to a guy like Buck?

This guy, described by the WeHo Times?

A growing mountain of evidence obtained by WEHO TIMES – including multiple eyewitness accounts, smartphone images, background interviews, on-the-record interviews, court documents, hospital bills and text messages – reveal a pattern that depicts a well heeled politico named Ed Buck as a man with a history of allegations that he pays young, good-looking African American men anywhere from $500-$3500 to inject, smoke and otherwise ingest potentially fatal doses of crystal methamphetamine and GHB during allegedly paid sexual encounters.

But the sex takes a back seat to Buck's alleged primary fetish, according to several sources, who say his first interest is getting young, black men to take dangerously large doses of street drugs.

"My situation [with Ed Buck] was always, 'how long do you want to see me for and we'll come up with a number that we both can agree on," said a 28-year-old, part-time sex worker who asked to be identified by the alias, "Damar Love" to protect his full-time job as a security guard.

Since Schiff is so loud about wanting to "Get Trump," maybe it's time for him to start answering some questions about this most important of his campaign donors and why he has allowed himself to go into political debt to such a person.

hell, a white supremacist expresses support for Trump, it's a sure sign trump is racist to the left.

yet taking all this $ from known sex offenders is somehow...different...from such scrutiny.

like i said - whoever is involved in this and found guilty - fry 'em. i don't give an unholy horse turd who it is or which side they are on. let the bodies hit the floor and let's clean up our gov when done; dust off the constitution and get back to basics.

flightlogpic1.jpg

B) Took at least 25 recorded flights to Lolita Island, many without the Secret Service
I see a paper with a blow up of Clinton's name....where is the destination indicated? Interesting how your blow up of Clinton's name COVERS UP the destination three-letter code.
Trump is a celebrity.
Yep.....every celebrity I've had my picture taken with knows everything I've done in my life.

July 7, 2019
By Monica Showalter
The bust of Bill Clinton's buddy and airplane-mate Jeffrey Epstein, monickered by Forbes as "Palm Beach pervert," for sex trafficking in underage girls, is a complex one. The news is speculative about whether Epstein was being protected by Robert Mueller's special counsel's office, and why the Department of Justice acted now, given that he's been problematic for years. There's also his role as a bigfoot Democrat donor, same as Ed Buck and other perverts who've financed the Democrats. A while back, I made a list here. But one thing's pretty clear, based on a tweet by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's daughter Christine: Democrats knew.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter said that some favorite figures of both the Right and Left may be implicated in the sex trafficking case alleged against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke.
And that's got to be a house-on-fire crisis for Democrats, too. It sounds like all kinds of Democrats are going to be found in Epstein's little black book of clients, not just Bill Clinton.

President Trump, by contrast, banned the pervert from his Mar-a-Lago club years ago. So much for pinning the scandal on Trump as Democrats had hoped.

Why would Christine, who's probably tweeting as a proxy to her mother the way daughter Alexandra also seems to do, say something like that? Up until now, most of us thought it was just Bill and Jeff, a disgusting partnership based on trips to the Dominican Republic.

Christine reveals that Democratic "faves" are involved, and not only were they involved, Pelosi & Co. knew about it... and did nothing. That may not be what Christine meant to reveal. But it sure looks like that's what's coming down the pike.

What kind of a disgusting picture is this? Not just perverts in the ranks but the Democratic leadership covering for them.

Does Pelosi have a purge of certain Democrats in mind? Wasn't she just last seen fighting with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer? That 'faves' claim could seem to be a bid to hide the long knives and watch the targeted go down.

Or, it may be simpler: Christine unwittingly revealed more than she meant to as she attempted to preempt a crisis, trying to show that Democrats aren't caught flatfooted as some of their top names get the unwelcome spotlight. That Dems are going down, yes, and by the way... Pelosi knew about their doings all along.

Either way, it's gross, a very unflattering statement about the Democrats and their leadership. Not only that, it's not the first time: Democrats for years have been covering up for people such as Harvey Weinstein and Ed Buck in a bid to keep the campaign dollars flowing.

Now they're doing it again. Business as usual for the Democrats, and not in a good way.​

I'm sure this guy's opinion is what matters most.

flightlogpic1.jpg

Trump is a celebrity.

July 7, 2019
By Monica Showalter

and what does this have to do with child sex trafficking and epstein?

people just gots to get their shots in.

flightlogpic1.jpg

Trump is a celebrity.

July 7, 2019
By Monica Showalter

He reported it as though it was true that Tramp kicked Epstein out, and it turned out to be a rumor. Not verified.

Also the article says:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” he said when he was just a real estate developer in New York City and not president.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life,” he said.

That was in 2000, so Trump has known his since 1985.

Last edited:

flightlogpic1.jpg

Trump is a celebrity.

July 7, 2019
By Monica Showalter

He reported it as though it was true that Tramp kicked Epstein out, and it turned out to be a rumor. Not verified.

Also the article says:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” he said when he was just a real estate developer in New York City and not president.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life,” he said.

That was in 2000, so Trump has known his since 1985.
and how often do you come back on your "unverified" rumors against trump and go "oops, i was wrong"?

never. so who the fuck cares what you say or the reasons behind them?

flightlogpic1.jpg

Whats the airport code for "Epstein's Lolita Island where grown men including President Clinton can fuck underage girls who are then eventually fed to the sharks"?

The O'Reilly Factor, 8/15/06: "Police believe Epstein brought girls as young as 14 to his mansion for sex ...They found hidden cameras, pictures of underage girls & a girl's high school transcript. But state attorney Barry Krischer rejected chief Reiter's suggestion"

The O'Reilly Factor, August 15, 2006 : "Tonight ... the Florida prosecutor who aggressively went after Rush Limbaugh may be soft on an accused sexual predator. We'll have a report." Meanwhile, the Epstein case was not MENTIONED on MSNBC 1/1/2006 to 1/1/2008.

WHERE WAS THE REST OF THE MEDIA? O'Reilly Factor, 8/15/06: "Chief Reiter believes that Krischer is in the tank for Epstein, a very wealthy businessman who has donated more than $100,000 to Democrat candidates including Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer."

D-6UEoLX4AUluEM.png

Its credible to believe that Epstein was acting for Mossad in getting dirt on famous and influential people to swing them behind Israel.

Donald Trump' own conduct with Israel suggests this may be a credible scenario.
Its credible to believe that Epstein was acting for Mossad in getting dirt on famous and influential people to swing them behind Israel.

Donald Trump' own conduct with Israel suggests this may be a credible scenario.
F121121MA65-e1440358300155-640x400.jpg

"Disgraced US billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, arrested on fresh sex-trafficking charges Saturday, was injected into Israel’s political scrum Sunday, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu highlighting Epstein’s alleged connection to rival Ehud Barak."

Epstein case oozes into Israeli political mud as Netanyahu, Barak trade barbs

I'm stupid for being outraged that Trump doesn't care that an American resident and employee was tortured and murdered? That when asked what he was going to do about it... He said they told him they didn't do it and he believes them despite the DoJ telling him they had seen the video and listened to the recording of it happening and they KNEW they did it? And then Trump saying he was going to let it go because, "they are spending a lot of money buying weapons and military equipment from us."

Post PROOF this journalist was a terrorist. Feel free... go ahead. You think a journalist, working in Washington D.C. was a known terrorist and could fly in and out of the country no problem? If so you are the dumbest fucking person on the planet. I've known people that got stopped from getting on a plane because of nothing but their name! They had to get a different flight because they had to wait and prove they weren't the person with the name on the list.

Well moron, since this idiot wrote a bunch of stuff slamming the Saudi Royal family and the rest of the Saudi government, then walked into THEIR embassy alone and unarmed, what did he think could happen? He got himself killed because he was stupid. He was no great loss anyway. Yet you "peace loving" Dems wanted to start a war over this idiot.

Yes, he most definitely should have been expecting to get tortured and murdered by the government in an embassy in Turkey. So the line now for you is that murdering a journalist is ok? Are you a God loving Conservative?
He was a murderer himself. He worked with terrorists.
Personally, the only reason you know about it is because he was undercover in the Washington Post....and the cocksucker that owns the WaPo is a Trump hater and was hoping to make some fake news he could use against the President.
I really don't give a God Damn about the fucker.

PROVE IT. I already rebutted this ridiculous remark. If he was a proven terrorist or even close to a known terrorist supporter, the DoJ would have had him on a no-fly list and he would not have been able to fly in and out of the United States freely.
Sorry, but if he was banned from flying....some Hawaiian judge would have put a stay on the ban.

They don't do that shit, you guys will make up any kind of excuse to push forward your conspiracy BS.

Last edited:
You guys are so fucking blind when trying to play this game of "But so and so hung out with a sex offender" and "But so and so got a campaign contribution from a sex offender" and lastly, "But a sex offender said they supported so and so!"

As I said in the VERY beginning, these sexual offenders are in BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES which doesn't mean a fucking thing except they should be arrested and sentenced to the maximum extent.

For every thing said about Clinton and Democrats, you can have people talk about Trump being friends with Epstein and Ralph Nader working with him too... and Trump appointing Acosta as Secretary of Labor.

So how about you guys actually do something bipartisan and just agree they should ALL but rounded up and dealt with rather than forgetting the most important thing, that there are kids that are victims here?

You guys are so fucking blind when trying to play this game of "But so and so hung out with a sex offender" and "But so and so got a campaign contribution from a sex offender" and lastly, "But a sex offender said they supported so and so!"

As I said in the VERY beginning, these sexual offenders are in BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES which doesn't mean a fucking thing except they should be arrested and sentenced to the maximum extent.

For every thing said about Clinton and Democrats, you can have people talk about Trump being friends with Epstein and Ralph Nader working with him too... and Trump appointing Acosta as Secretary of Labor.

So how about you guys actually do something bipartisan and just agree they should ALL but rounded up and dealt with rather than forgetting the most important thing, that there are kids that are victims here?

Oh they can't do that. The object here after all is scoring points on a message board for "MUH TEAM". To that end they'll happily stomp on the heads of any kind of victim. Because in a narcisstopoly it's all about Numero Uno.

flightlogpic1.jpg

Whats the airport code for "Epstein's Lolita Island where grown men including President Clinton can fuck underage girls who are then eventually fed to the sharks"?

"LSD".

flightlogpic1.jpg

Trump is a celebrity.

July 7, 2019
By Monica Showalter

But, but, what about the credible evidence to payoff the thirteen year old girl to keep quiet about his rape? https://www.amazon.com/Credible-Evidence-Trump-Raped-13-Year-Old/dp/1797839098&tag=ff0d01-20

flightlogpic1.jpg

Trump is a celebrity.

July 7, 2019
By Monica Showalter

But, but, what about the credible evidence to payoff the thirteen year old girl to keep quiet about his rape? https://www.amazon.com/Credible-Evidence-Trump-Raped-13-Year-Old/dp/1797839098&tag=ff0d01-20

LOL ^2

LOL ^Nth

Not even Gloria Alred would handle that shitty case!

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.
Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

upload_2019-7-8_10-29-11.jpeg
upload_2019-7-8_10-34-34.jpeg
upload_2019-7-8_10-35-53.jpeg

images

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.
Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

View attachment 268401View attachment 268403View attachment 268404
images
yet all of this is simply unproven hearsay. and honestly, it is. HOWEVER, a pic of trump and epstein together means trump is a child molester. yet bill being on epsteins flights to this "island" is not proof at all.

just can't fix the stupid in some.

Forum List

Back