Jeffrey Epstein found injured in New York jail cell

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."
Well, Lorraine....I mean Jeffery better get used to that kind of treatment.
What treatment he was in solitary
Apparently, solitary isn't what it used to be.
Someone was giving him a crash coarse on life as an pedophile inmate
Or he tried to hang himself

There is no motivation for Mr. Epstein to hang himself.

He is ready to turn over a new leaf and to drop a dime on major liberal figures.

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."

Good point. Michael Cohen is lower on the Prison Food Chain than Mr. Epstein and hasn't been attacked.

I think the Clintons are sending Eppy a message.

The Tombs , BTW, are a local New York facility not a federal facility.

IMHO, the DOJ should transport Mr. Cohen to Cobb County GA or some more friendly jurisdiction where they can better keep him around for the trial and if he wants to turn state's evidence.
The only reason eppy was arrested is because the dems found a photo of him and trump

There is no states evidence

I don't think so. The Dems aren't in charge of the DOJ.

Good point. Michael Cohen is lower on the Prison Food Chain than Mr. Epstein and hasn't been attacked.

IMHO, the DOJ should transport Mr. Cohen to Cobb County GA or some more friendly jurisdiction where they can better keep him around for the trial and if he wants to turn state's evidence.
The only reason eppy was arrested is because the dems found a photo of him and trump

And your point is.......? He's behind bars....right? And the charges are for......?

He is ready to turn over a new leaf and to drop a dime on major liberal figures.
There is no evidence of that

I don't think so. The Dems aren't in charge of the DOJ.
He is in New York where Trump is under investigation. Is the doj even involved

Just how would you know what the authorities have and don't have, Frannie?

And your point is.......? He's behind bars....right? And the charges are for......?
There are no new charges this was settled long ago. They arrested him because there is a photo of him with trump

As always I could tell you but then I would have to kill you

That said how would you know?

Duh

There are no new charges this was settled long ago. They arrested him because there is a photo of him with trump
Stay tuned

Duh
I don't and neither do you.....thank you for making the point that YOU don't know.

Stay tuned
Stay tuned because Trump is being impeached today right or wrong

Duh
I don't and neither do you.....thank you for making the point that YOU don't know.

Duh you just confirmed that I do not know this, which makes u a schizzo

Jeffrey Epstein Is Indicted on Sex Charges as Discovery of Nude Photos Is Disclosed

Stay tuned
Well, this is news to me and the world, Frannie.
Trump is being impeached? So the handful of dems convinced their party and the republican
party to impeach Trump? my, my you have been listening to MSNBC and CNN for too long, apparently.
Now you can just make up shit and pass it on as fact. :auiqs.jpg:

Stay tuned
Trump is being impeached? So the handful of dems convinced their party and the republican
party to impeach Trump? my, my you have been listening to MSNBC and CNN for too long, apparently.
You are braindead so I will explain it. Muller testified yesterday and as a result the dems are impeaching now. Or sarcasm is over the morons beak

Duh

Jeffrey Epstein Is Indicted on Sex Charges as Discovery of Nude Photos Is Disclosed
Who's a schizzo? Didn't you say this on the prior page?
"There are no new charges this was settled long ago. They arrested him because there is a photo of him with trump"

Stay tuned
You are braindead so I will explain it. Muller testified yesterday and as a result the dems are impeaching now. Or sarcasm is over the morons beak
You are ahead of yourself.....the dems cannot impeach the president without the consent of the Senate.
Now if you had stated that they are bringing impeachment proceedings to a vote, you may have had something.
In other words, they are not impeaching the president.
They don't even have the votes in their own party to do so, IMO.

the hands of Clinton can reach beyond any bars. lol

FB_IMG_1564071044566.jpg

Stay tuned
You are ahead of yourself.....the dems cannot impeach the president without the consent of the Senate.
Now if you had stated that they are bringing impeachment proceedings to a vote, you may have had something.
In other words, they are not impeaching the president.
They don't even have the votes in their own party to do so, IMO.
Actually, the house impeaches the senate removes
Clinton was impeached the Senate didn't vote to remove.

Duh

Who's a schizzo? Didn't you say this on the prior page?
"There are no new charges this was settled long ago. They arrested him because there is a photo of him with trump"
They found old pictures, nothing new. Women assaulted decades ago are also coming forward.

They are bringing new charges based on the past because eppy was photographed with trump

Why? Because collusion cost the dems dearly

Forum List

Back