Jeffrey Epstein found injured in New York jail cell

15 minute checks. All he has to hold onto is his wiener.
Suicide watch is non stop. Unless they are stupid democrats they should know that you can kill yourself pretty easy in 15 minutes.
Not all facilities do non-stop. Some house with one or more inmates.
Then they must have high self kill rates.
Are you guessing or just plain ignorant?
I worked in a prison. We NEVER housed an attempted suicide with another convict. They were always placed in a single cell in segregation that was stripped bare. No bed clothes, no clothes no books no food no nothing and they were under constant observation. So no I'm not guessing. I was on suicide watch many times and hated it. No one died on my watch.

iu

Wouldn't it be a lot easier just to put the inmate in a straight jacket and a rubber room?

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."
He tried to commit suicide by strangulation and failed.

Strangling yourself to death with your hands is impossible.

Kind of silly if he tried.

I'd guess he used a sheet.
Paper gown and if he WAS on suicide watch previously before they found out about the incident.

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."

Paper gown and if he WAS on suicide watch previously before they found out about the incident.

Is the paper gown thing idle speculation?
As far as I know he wasnt on suicide watch until this incident.

Tr

"As far as I know he wasnt on suicide watch until this incident"
That's what I said. Re-read.

… not just some run of the mill prison. It's a highly secure prison…

Neither child molesters nor former cops have it easy in prison. Too many Baby Boomer parents (former Hippies) not only had their children circumcised at birth, but called the cops on them to have them "disciplined" or "implicated" in some "young man" type of indiscretion or infraction in order to exercise the generational flower power to destroy the lives of their own children.
IMG_20190725_092903.jpg IMG_20190712_133500.jpg
Frat boy and sorry girl lifers hired in law enforcement straight out of college refuse to relinquish their "Sir" and "Ma'am" titles and the trappings of hereditary privilege while they continue to deny the rights to bear arms, work for pay or go in business to ordinary citizens.

Tr

Your post doesnt say that.
Why bring up a paper gown if you dont know?

… not just some run of the mill prison. It's a highly secure prison…

Neither child molesters nor former cops have it easy in prison. Too many Baby Boomer parents (former Hippies) not only had their children circumcised at birth, but called the cops on them to have them "disciplined" or "implicated" in some "young man" type of indiscretion or infraction in order to exercise the generational flower power to destroy the lives of their own children.
View attachment 271020 View attachment 271021
Frat boy and sorry girl lifers hired in law enforcement straight out of college refuse to relinquish their "Sir" and "Ma'am" titles and the trappings of hereditary privilege while they continue to deny the rights to bear arms, work for pay or go in business to ordinary citizens.
???

Tr

Your post doesnt say that.
Why bring up a paper gown if you dont know?
The word is "if" he was on suicide watch and I believe NY prisons use paper gowns WHEN inmates are on watch. I could be wrong.

Neither child molesters nor former cops have it easy in prison.

True enough.

But homosexuals really like being in the joint. All those naked men in the shower and all of the sodomy going on. Plenty of straight guys to try and recruit.

Homos hire on as guards at privately run prison complexes. If you want to recruit straight guys as guards, the only solution is to start locking up more women.

BOP Statistics: Inmate Gender

The first things cons want to know is what you are in for. They do not take kindly to child molesters. Worse, I'm sure the Clintons have plenty of contacts on the inside. Jeff is screwed.

I suspect tramp had him roughed up to shut him up. The Clintons do not have the pull like tramp has.
Jeffrey Epstein's injury immediately tied to Clinton Body Count conspiracy theory

Cock sucker is just trying to check in. What a little bitch.

Well there's always repeatedly beating the shit out of yourself until you are dead.

In the old days, the Clintons never would have hired someone so second rate that they left this guy alive.

There are no new charges this was settled long ago. They arrested him because there is a photo of him with trump
Stay tuned
Stay tuned because Trump is being impeached today right or wrong
Well, this is news to me and the world, Frannie.
Trump is being impeached? So the handful of dems convinced their party and the republican
party to impeach Trump? my, my you have been listening to MSNBC and CNN for too long, apparently.
Now you can just make up shit and pass it on as fact. :auiqs.jpg:
You are braindead so I will explain it. Muller testified yesterday and as a result the dems are impeaching now. Or sarcasm is over the morons beak
You are ahead of yourself.....the dems cannot impeach the president without the consent of the Senate.
Now if you had stated that they are bringing impeachment proceedings to a vote, you may have had something.
In other words, they are not impeaching the president.
They don't even have the votes in their own party to do so, IMO.

This is not true. The House can certainly impeach a President , has nothing to do with the Senate. They merely convict or not if the House impeaches.

Stay tuned
Trump is being impeached? So the handful of dems convinced their party and the republican
party to impeach Trump? my, my you have been listening to MSNBC and CNN for too long, apparently.
You are braindead so I will explain it. Muller testified yesterday and as a result the dems are impeaching now. Or sarcasm is over the morons beak
You are ahead of yourself.....the dems cannot impeach the president without the consent of the Senate.
Now if you had stated that they are bringing impeachment proceedings to a vote, you may have had something.

This is not true. The House can certainly impeach a President , has nothing to do with the Senate. They merely convict or not if the House impeaches.
Do they have the votes in the House, Hmmmmm? Not from what I'm hearing

Stay tuned

Nancy would impeach Trump today if he brought back prohibition

Forum List

Back