Jeffrey Epstein found injured in New York jail cell

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."

The first things cons want to know is what you are in for. They do not take kindly to child molesters. Worse, I'm sure the Clintons have plenty of contacts on the inside. Jeff is screwed.

It's not just the Clintons that want to see this guy go down. There are twisted perverts of every stripe all throughout the government that are scared shitless this guy's going to talk.

I am quite certain he will end up dead before he gets to talk to a grand jury.

Jo

The DOJ should offer Eppy witness protection, so he can spill the beans on the Leftist hierarchy.

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."

The first things cons want to know is what you are in for. They do not take kindly to child molesters. Worse, I'm sure the Clintons have plenty of contacts on the inside. Jeff is screwed.

It's not just the Clintons that want to see this guy go down. There are twisted perverts of every stripe all throughout the government that are scared shitless this guy's going to talk.

Jo

The DOJ should offer Eppy witness protection, so he can spill the beans on the Leftist hierarchy.

Oh I agree.... Frankly he has dirt on so many powerful people I doubt there is any place he can go safely. Witness protection works both ways. The person disappears. It could also be a perfect place to get rid of somebody without anyone noticing.

Jo

Putting Ep into the prison known colloquially as "The Tombs", where guys like Clinton can traditionally get rid of them permanently no questions asked is questionable. They should have really sent him to Rikers Island where there are plenty of people around and accidental deaths that no one knows about are less likely.

Prison nurse who had sex with inmate gets 25 years

th
upload_2019-7-25_8-5-52.jpeg

Jo

But...but, PP, the DOJ IS the Leftist Hierarchy.

Accused sex trafficker Billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and barely conscious in a Manhattan jail cell on Tuesday after a possible suicide attempt, according to a NBC News report.

Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is on a suicide watch after the wealthy financier was found mysteriously injured in his cell in a federal jail in New York City, WNBC-TV reported Wednesday night.

According to sources, officials do not know whether Billionaire Financier Jeffrey Epstein tried to hang himself, if he staged a suicide attempt, or if he was assaulted. READ FULL STORY CLICK HERE

Bill Clinton is probably trying to shut him up.
More likely Trump. All Espstein has to do is confirm that woman's claim Trump raped here when she was 13.
Too any rich people want him dead.

But who has the authority to hush his documents????

Jo

Oh I agree.... Frankly he has dirt on so many powerful people I doubt there is any place he can go safely. Witness protection works both ways. The person disappears. It could also be a perfect place to get rid of somebody without anyone noticing.

Jo
He cant get witness protection from the FBI that works for the Clinton's.

If he did he would be found dead in safe house number 1 in under an hour

He is a danger to the democrook party if he can expose the level of perversion within the ranks of that treasonous criminal enterprise. I expect his to die before he is allowed to bring down the enemies of the republic.

Someone is trying to shut him up....someone in a position of authority.

I suspect tramp had him roughed up to shut him up. The Clintons do not have the pull like tramp has.
You need to seek help

I posted the meme of Hillary saying she and Bill were upset about Epstein's PENDING suicide - I was joking.

Bodecea may be right - maybe someone is attempting to shut him up, and I am NOT just suggesting the Clintons.

I will remind everyone, though, some of the worst criminals in our jails and prisons, those who have committed horrific crimes of murder, arson and more, still seem to have some kind of extremely high moral / ethical code when it comes to hurting children. They have often demonstrated they have zero tolerance for anyone who hurts a child, ensuring they don't last long in prison.

He was put in a cell where there was supposedly a suicide watch and no one could get to him.

Now, try to imagine the number of very powerful people he has on a list.

Now, connect the dots.

Forum List

Back