Jeffrey Epstein Made Millions in Human Trafficking

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I knew that he was filthy scum, but thought that Jeffrey Epstein made his millions in finance.
Evidently not. He was pimping prostitutes. JP Morgan paid $290 million in July to his victims
after one of them brought suit in a Manhattan Court. No doubt the settlement agreement
required them to keep silent about their many wealthy and high-profile clients, who have yet
to stand trial for their felony rapes.

pimping AND keeping secrets no doubt .... secrets that came with a pricetag.

I knew that he was filthy scum, but thought that Jeffrey Epstein made his millions in finance.
Evidently not. He was pimping prostitutes. JP Morgan paid $290 million in July to his victims
after one of them brought suit in a Manhattan Court. No doubt the settlement agreement
required them to keep silent about their many wealthy and high-profile clients, who have yet

And Blackmail.

He got paid to keep silent.

I wonder how much the orange sexual abuser pocketed.

The convicted rapist and sexual assault guy.

... who is going to face another trial in jan. regarding e jean carroll in january. i believe this time she's going for at least $10 million because he can't keep his lying orange piehole shut.

Lol, shit...

There's not a lot I wouldn't keep to myself for that kind of cash.

Epstein was also balls deep in the Chinagate scandal.

Forum List

Back