Jerome Corsi explains the perjury trap Mueller’s team sprang on him

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Mueller truly is a NAZI, uses all the fuers tactics!

Last night, Jerome Corsi explained to Tucker Carlson and his audience how the Mueller team was able to charge him with lying to them in order to pressure him to (in his view) to give false testimony implicating Paul Manafort. It is a harrowing tale as he tells it. If you believe him, he is a victim of a ruthless team that took possession of his computer, smart phone, and other records, and then spent hours grilling him over details of his communications years earlier. When he failed to remember that he forwarded one email, they had him on a charge of lying, even though, as he told Tucker Carlson (rush transcript via Grabien):

Now the special counsel came in and blew up and they actually sent me home and gave me an opportunity to review the emails. When I came back, I amended the testimony to say that I now remember the email. The special counsel was happy with that until I couldn’t give them what they wanted. Which was a connection that I had with Assange, which they assumed I have come which I I didn’t have. Now suddenly, they forgot they allowed me to amend my testimony and they are going back to the mistake I made, when I forgot the emails. So really, I think, it is completely fraudulent, the charge that they were trying to get me to plead to. I refused to plead to a lie.

Read more at americanthinker.com ...

But here they have Comey DEAD TO TIGHTS, and so far, no grand jury!

FLASHBACK. Watch Former FBI Director James Comey Commit Perjury Before Congress - RedState
RedState › streiff › 2017/09/02 › flashba...

Sep 2, 2017 · Back in September, 2016, the House Judiciary Committee held an oversight hearing on the FBI. The star witness, of course, was then-Director

Last night, Jerome Corsi explained to Tucker Carlson and his audience how the Mueller team was able to charge him with lying to them in order to pressure him to (in his view) to give false testimony implicating Paul Manafort. It is a harrowing tale as he tells it. If you believe him, he is a victim of a ruthless team that took possession of his computer, smart phone, and other records, and then spent hours grilling him over details of his communications years earlier. When he failed to remember that he forwarded one email, they had him on a charge of lying, even though, as he told Tucker Carlson (rush transcript via Grabien):

Now the special counsel came in and blew up and they actually sent me home and gave me an opportunity to review the emails. When I came back, I amended the testimony to say that I now remember the email. The special counsel was happy with that until I couldn’t give them what they wanted. Which was a connection that I had with Assange, which they assumed I have come which I I didn’t have. Now suddenly, they forgot they allowed me to amend my testimony and they are going back to the mistake I made, when I forgot the emails. So really, I think, it is completely fraudulent, the charge that they were trying to get me to plead to. I refused to plead to a lie.

FLASHBACK. Watch Former FBI Director James Comey Commit Perjury Before Congress - RedState

Sep 2, 2017 · Back in September, 2016, the House Judiciary Committee held an oversight hearing on the FBI. The star witness, of course, was then-Director
To some, getting caught blatantly lying is embarrassing and shameful; to criminals, it’s a “perjury trap.”

Of course I believe him. These government thugs work against every American principle. May they all spend years in prison.

To some, getting caught blatantly lying is embarrassing and shameful; to criminals, it’s a “perjury trap.”
So saying you dontd remember 22"out of 25 times with the Hildebeast testimony for Judicial Watch is ok?
Hillary Clinton ‘Can’t Recall’ in 21 of 25 Answers to Judicial Watch Lawsuit

So saying you dontd remember 22"out of 25 times with the Hildebeast testimony for Judicial Watch is ok?
JW is a troll group. Anyways, that does not refute how Trump and his henchmen keep getting caught blatantly lying.

JW is a troll group. Anyways, that does not refute how Trump and his henchmen keep getting caught blatantly lying.
You're a troll!

troll-spray-designed-to-remove-unwanted-trolls-from-message-boards-9890159.png

an art from 2 years ago, and by the way, there is no way Clinton needs to answer any quests from Judicial watch then, now, or in the future.

Mueller is all over the place. It's like he knows somethings coming and is acting out of desperation

Everyone knows that is the shit that is going on.

Some people support it.

an art from 2 years ago, and by the way, there is no way Clinton needs to answer any quests from Judicial watch then, now, or in the future.

It’s actually the court that’s making her answer the questions, Judicial Watch sued in court to get the information and a judge agreed.
If there’s no wrong doing then nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perjury traps only work if you're a liar.

Can you remember every email you got 2 years ago, and everything you said exactly? If you don’t then you committed perjury, see how it works.

Perjury traps only work if you're a liar.

Can you remember every email you got 2 years ago, and everything you said exactly? If you don’t then you committed perjury, see how it works.

Only the imp ones I put in a folder that's entitled save, and he deleted them, to hide them or he didn't think it imp that he helped to get Trump elected?

One does not lie unless one wants to lie. No such thing as a perjury trap for someone innocent.

Forum List

Back