Jerry Brown Signs Bill Punishing Long Showers

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Back when I lived in California we often were in drought conditions. Every even street number could only water yards on even days. Odd days the same. Washing your car was not allowed. Now Democrat Governor Jerry Brown says you can't take long showers. A $500 PER day fine will enforced. My question is, how the heck will they know you took a long shower? Will they put cameras in your bathroom?

Gov Jerry Brown Californians to Be Heavily Fined for Long Showers - Breitbart

Back when I lived in California we often were in drought conditions. Every even street number could only water yards on even days. Odd days the same. Washing your car was not allowed. Now Democrat Governor Jerry Brown says you can't take long showers. A $500 PER day fine will enforced. My question is, how the heck will they know you took a long shower? Will they put cameras in your bathroom?

Don't confuse Democrats with details.

When they read the water meters it will show excessive amounts of water usage for each home.
It's not just showers, but watering lawns, washing cars, if you are growing a garden you will definitely be fined.
The bill more than likely has a set amount of water usage each month and if you go over that you will be fined.
At least that's usually how these types of bills works.

When they read the water meters it will show excessive amounts of water usage for each home.
It's not just showers, but watering lawns, washing cars, if you are growing a garden you will definitely be fined.
The bill more than likely has a set amount of water usage each month and if you go over that you will be fined.
At least that's usually how these types of bills works.

I remember the Brown-outs under Grey Davis.
This is what Democrats do.
Mentioning showers is just your average pushy liberal Democrap trying to invade your home with regulations. Next thing they'll be doing is putting a separate meter on your showers. This is the only way they can nail you with a $500/day fine.

The Brown Family Business:
"When Governor Pat Brown (Jerry's father) left the Governor’s Office in 1967, he met with the Indonesia military generals who had overthrown Sukarno, the country’s dictator. Pat Brown put together a group of banks who lent $12 Billion in loans to the junta. (The banks were interested in the business opportunities related to the Royal Dutch Shell Petroleum assets that Sukarno had nationalized and the generals controlled.)

"The generals set up two trading firms: in California and Hong Kong. Pat Brown owned 100% of the California firm and 50% of the Hong Kong firm and earned money on each barrel of oil sold.

“'The deal was a very lucrative one because California’s early clean-air standards set a sulfur limit for the fuel burned in power plants – a limit only the clean, low-sulfur oil from Indonesia could meet.' (Washington Times, Friday, April 16, 2010 by Laer Pearce: Jerry Brown, oil baron Little-known foreign oil holdings might taint decisions.)"

Facts JerryBrownFactCheck.Com

Why do you bother posting obviously ridiculous links like that. There is no bill concerning showers.

Is there any successful progressive run economy anywhere on the planet?

Any number of European countries. Sweden, Finland, even Germany. USA is one of the worst of major countries in terms of income inequality, decent affordable health care on an on.

You could look at it this way if you were a leftist: It is one more step toward equalizing the playing field between "haves and have nots," It makes life fairer for bums who do not have showers.

Jerry Brown wanted to get in on the whole pen and phone thing. Emergency powers very cool side benefit of creating an emergency.

I did see something about municipalities being able to raise rates for shrinking usage. You'll use less water and probably pay the same, or more. Government first, people second in liberal land.
Oh, and the rich will just pay the fines, your brown yard is not their problem.

oh well, they voted the commie moonbeam in to LORD over them. so now he is...

I bet they're waiting on the edge of their seats waiting for his next DICTATE to them

hang this picture in your showers and think how blessed you all:
are you even get a frikken shower...

oh well, they voted the commie moonbeam in to LORD over them. so now he is...

I bet they're waiting on the edge of their seats waiting for his next DICTATE to them

hang this picture in your showers and think how blessed you all:
are you even get a frikken shower...

Maybe you just missed the part where Breitbart lies.

Forum List

Back