Jerry Jones cuts black player who kneels for National Anthem

Pro sports are getting hit big time in the wallet. Money talks....loudly. This shit is over.

Yep ultimately its the consumer who decides.....I just called my cable company and told them off about being bombed by NFL sales offers...
" Keep that shit off of my pone calls "..... They can identify your number and stop the sales pitch.... Like I told the sales manager .... let them go kneel for a living and see what it pays.

JO

I love it! BLM terrorism and American hate should be tolerated including the racist dumbasses that support it.

Perhaps their line of logic is equally simple:

"Fuck you..some things are more important than my job!"

the more you fire over something like this..the greater the solidarity and the blow-back.

BTW..it's all a bunch of bs anyway...if a guy's a superstar..and performing like one..ain't nobody gunna cut him. If they do..he'll just get another gig.

If thousands of cops took the knee...you'd fire them as well? To the detriment of the public safety and just to satisfy your 'patriotism"?

Performance is the metric most employers use...not where you stand on cultural issues.

Forty-Niner faithful here ... Kap made a big splash with his style, still holds the NFL record for longest run for a QB ... but that off-season, defensive coordinators around the league developed much better defenses for Kap's style ... which forced Kap to become a more traditional "pocket passer" ... whether he could learn this or not, we'll never know ... 49ers dumped him opting for a QB with these traditional skills ... part and parcel for the complete IGNORANCE in the 49er front office ...

Kap is certainly good enough to be second string on most NFL teams, maybe good enough to start on a few ... my guts disagree, but my heart tells me Kap was asking for too much money ... superstar pay for a bench warmer ... Jerry Jones blackballed him for no reason, Kap would have been a footnote in history ...

That's my take on the matter, Kap isn't all that good of a QB ... my guts can only say "no more tacos" ...

I'm not sure comparing likes and dislikes on a Youtube video is an accurate metric to measure the public's opinion. Here's an example...

Cute cat video compilation. 1600 people hit dislike. :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Pro sports are getting hit big time in the wallet. Money talks....loudly. This shit is over.

Yep ultimately its the consumer who decides.....I just called my cable company and told them off about being bombed by NFL sales offers...
" Keep that shit off of my pone calls "..... They can identify your number and stop the sales pitch.... Like I told the sales manager .... let them go kneel for a living and see what it pays.

JO
Yep. The sponsors pay according to the ratings.

in this video we have a black commentator who approves of jones cutting a Black Lies Matter protester

the only Dallas Cowboy to disrespect the US flag during pregame playing of the Nationsl Anthem

notice the likes and dislikes for the video

8,700 likes

Only 129 dislikes

America has spoken and that really makes my heart proud

So? It's his team. He can hire and fire whomever he chooses.

I can only guess what happened, years ago he would have been a ship's captain.
Most of this today is spite work. Because they can. Before they kneel Sports first needs to clean itself up. And it is dirty. Then it has to stop charging everyone for it indirectly. Cable TV needs to have Basic channels ala carte if the consumer wishes it. Then whoever wants sports can pay for it themselves. Since many of the other channels are Prof pushers, the choices need to go the whole distance for the consumer.

Jerry Jones states otherwise:

Given their record and the teams piss poor performance I tend to believe that.

I’m a Steelers fan, so the Cowboys being shitty is music to my ears. :lol:

There are 31 other “ships” he can take his professional skills to, get paid well, and kneel all he wants. Pro Sports owners pay billions for their franchises and upwards of $100Ms to oppressed athletes. If a sports owner tells me that during the National Anthem I need to nothing but stand out of respect or find another team, he has that right. If I don’t like it, nothing keeping me there.

Because he respects the flag and the country it represents?

to me that labels him as an intelligent person who happens to be black

I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it.
Have you also called out FaceBook and Twitter for censuring free speech?

if not in order to be consistent you should be.

see the video

8,700 likes against only 129 dislikes

Forum List

Back