Jerry Nubler & Nancy Pelosi. Could They Alone Cost Biden The Election?,That's If All Voters Have Seen Their Behavior.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
We all saw how "The Blob" Treated Barr this week. Now, you need to wonder if all 140 to 150 million potential voters saw the hearing or the highlights of the Barr VS The Blob hearing. If at least 70/75 million voters did not like what they saw in Nadler, if anything furious of how he treated Barr,,,Trump wins,,and they may also vote Republican right down the ballot,,,and with Nancy Pelosi with a 10? per-cent approval...thats the additional icing on the cake come November 3rd.

Nice thought, but I suspect most of the people who actually watched the thing have long ago made their decision. I don't believe there are many undecideds around.

We all saw how "The Blob" Treated Barr this week. Now, you need to wonder if all 140 to 150 million potential voters saw the hearing or the highlights of the Barr VS The Blob hearing. If at least 70/75 million voters did not like what they saw in Nadler, if anything furious of how he treated Barr,,,Trump wins,,and they may also vote Republican right down the ballot,,,and with Nancy Pelosi with a 10? per-cent approval...thats the additional icing on the cake come November 3rd.
Put your head back up trump's as you uneducated, ignorant freakazoid.

Your hydophobia toward Trump is well noted, while uneducated ideological fantasies continue cloud your logic.

Nadler insane rage has cross over into clinical range.
when they make "One Cookoo Flew Over the Nest" Jerry the blob should be in it

Better still when there's a remake of Batman versus the Penquin...

74bb7f99e61ce0abaa0994788dcc55ef--big-teeth-the-penguins.jpg

The image fits Jerry Nadler well

Your hydophobia toward Trump is well noted, while uneducated ideological fantasies continue cloud your logic.
My "hydophobia torward trump"? LOL.

The voters know what Barr is. A corrupt AG who takes care of Trump's pals.

~~~~~~
I thought hydrophobia was more apropos and a better term. rather than calling you a rabid dog snapping, growling and foaming at the mouth everytime Trump is mentioned....

Theres no shortage of stupid ugly behavior from the demodumbass party, theres the stupid antics of Pelosi tearing up the SOTU address, there shit for brains awlful behavior during the idiotic committee hearing plus those of the idiot committee members chipping in, there's the classic shit put out by baggy lips Waters not to mention that AOC **** and the raghead from Somalia. Then there's those pearls of stupidity from Schumer and on and on and on. Yep the garden gnome has lots of company in the democratic clown car. The entire democratic party is literally eaten up through and through with dumbass.

Theres no shortage of stupid ugly behavior from the demodumbass party, theres the stupid antics of Pelosi tearing up the SOTU address, there shit for brains awlful behavior during the idiotic committee hearing plus those of the idiot committee members chipping in, there's the classic shit put out by baggy lips Waters not to mention that AOC **** and the raghead from Somalia. Then there's those pearls of stupidity from Schumer and on and on and on. Yep the garden gnome has lots of company in the democratic clown car. The entire democratic party is literally eaten up through and through with dumbass.
i have always wondered what Jerry ate during those years he weighed about 600 pounds

Nice thought, but I suspect most of the people who actually watched the thing have long ago made their decision. I don't believe there are many undecideds around.
can you imagine if Jerry was a cop, and he sat on you? how long would you think yoo'd last?

~~~~~~
I thought hydrophobia was more apropos and a better term. rather than calling you a rabid dog snapping, growling and foaming at the mouth everytime Trump is mentioned....
You are just spouting nonsense, and having a really difficult time with the English language while doing it.

can you imagine if Jerry was a cop, and he sat on you? how long would you think yoo'd last?

How long would the pavement last?
if Jerry was a cop,,arrested some dude, then sat on him, i think the dude would of died from inhaling his fumes before finally suffocating

Forum List

Back