Jerry Seinfeld says Palestinian protestors are so dumb

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Jerry Seinfeld says being the target of pro-Palestinian protests at his comedy shows is “so dumb,” arguing demonstrators need to “correct their aim.”

“I love that these young people, they’re trying to get engaged with politics,” Seinfeld said on an episode of Bari Weiss’s “Honestly” podcast, released Tuesday.

“We have to just correct their aim a little bit. They don’t seem to understand that, as comedians, we really don’t control anything,” the 70-year-old comic said.

The former “Seinfeld” star, who’s largely shied away from talking politics throughout his career, compared political parties on both the left and the right to “mobs.”

“They’re mobs believing their own crap, right? That’s what a political party is: We’re gonna make up a bunch of nonsense and we’ll all agree to it,” he said.

“Let’s print up some bumper stickers and get out there kids — that’s politics,” Seinfeld cracked.

“We’re tribal animals. We’re social creatures. We look for agreement and consensus. We’re driven by agreement and consensus and mob rule — it gives us comfort, gives us certainty,” he told Weiss.

“It’s all BS,” he said.

Although mostly correct, Jerry does not get the bigger picture. The bigger picture is, the Left's aim is to silence all opposition at any cost, which is why they are coming after him. It is not so much that they expect Jerry to do something to change the situation using his political power as it is his ability to reach people who may sway voters that may political power. To allow him to defend Israel that reaches the masses is just not acceptable to them. If they could, they would kill him.

That is the Left in a NUTshell.

Jerry Seinfeld says being the target of pro-Palestinian protests at his comedy shows is “so dumb,” arguing demonstrators need to “correct their aim.”

“I love that these young people, they’re trying to get engaged with politics,” Seinfeld said on an episode of Bari Weiss’s “Honestly” podcast, released Tuesday.

“We have to just correct their aim a little bit. They don’t seem to understand that, as comedians, we really don’t control anything,” the 70-year-old comic said.

The former “Seinfeld” star, who’s largely shied away from talking politics throughout his career, compared political parties on both the left and the right to “mobs.”

“They’re mobs believing their own crap, right? That’s what a political party is: We’re gonna make up a bunch of nonsense and we’ll all agree to it,” he said.

“Let’s print up some bumper stickers and get out there kids — that’s politics,” Seinfeld cracked.

“We’re tribal animals. We’re social creatures. We look for agreement and consensus. We’re driven by agreement and consensus and mob rule — it gives us comfort, gives us certainty,” he told Weiss.

“It’s all BS,” he said.

Although mostly correct, Jerry does not get the bigger picture. The bigger picture is, the Left's aim is to silence all opposition at any cost, which is why they are coming after him. It is not so much that they expect Jerry to do something to change the situation using his political power as it is his ability to reach people who may sway voters that may political power. To allow him to defend Israel that reaches the masses is just not acceptable to them. If they could, they would kill him.

Yes, he just happens to be a wealthy comedian. Maybe one of the most passive and polite comedians, I mean his stand up acts are designed for cerebral people. Not very funny most of the time but he probably knows that at some level but he won't become the next Dice Clay and lower himself to the lexicon of a neanderthal to make a few more bucks.

In all the times I have heard him speak he has actually always been fairly consistent. Perhaps the most uncommitted star I've heard speak, he just sticks to facts without the emotion, which brings him some credibility as much as I don't find him very funny. Seinfeld of course, was quite enjoyable but that was hardly his doing, certainly not centrally.

There are certain times when you know someone is full of shit. The moment I hear "fraud" from a Trump supporter...yep; they're full of shit (even though being a Trump supporter is a pretty good indication already). As for the folks who have an issue with Seinfeld...how in the hell can you have an issue with him? So I deem them to be full of shit (although supporting HAMAS left little doubt to the fact already).

“It’s all BS,” he said.

Yet you say you don't care what Hollywood says...

Forum List

Back