🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jesse Jackson calls Obama out

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Never thought I would see the day.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson criticized President Obama for putting unaccompanied alien children before Chicago, and argued that the federal government should award the Windy City $2 billion to help combat violence.
“If we can find $4 billion for those children — and we should — we can find $2 billion for Chicago,” Mr. Jackson said, a CBS-affiliated radio station reported Wednesday.
“There are more children involved, and more have been killed, and more have been shot,” he said.

Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first - Washington Times

Many Black leaders are now discovering that Obama was never "down for the struggle".

The worse it gets, the more will see the light.

Obama likes going to BarBQue places in the public, cutting in line, joshing with customers there, chatting it up at speeches when he is heckled and in general being an attention seeker. He can't be bothered with presidential stuff.

Both the far left and far right hate Obama. That's when you know he's doing the right thing!

Never thought I would see the day.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson criticized President Obama for putting unaccompanied alien children before Chicago, and argued that the federal government should award the Windy City $2 billion to help combat violence.
“If we can find $4 billion for those children — and we should — we can find $2 billion for Chicago,” Mr. Jackson said, a CBS-affiliated radio station reported Wednesday.
“There are more children involved, and more have been killed, and more have been shot,” he said.

Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first - Washington Times

the peoples of chicago are just the stepping stones

for the prezbo

he doesnt need em anymore

Both the far left and far right hate Obama. That's when you know he's doing the right thing!

What right thing is he doing?

Obama did this good deed for Chicago.
Illinois State Sen. Obama signed on as a co-sponsor of SB 2386,
a bill that protected persons qualified to use a "stand your ground"-like defense from being sued in civil court by the person who was the attacker or their estate. The bill passed unanimously in a Democrat-controlled Senate, passed with an overwhelming majority in the Democrat-controlled House, and was signed into law by Democrat Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

At the time, Illinois law already protected a person from being criminally charged if he was defending himself, his dwelling or another's property. SB 2386 added civil protection.

Obama did this good deed for Chicago.

Yes he did. As a state senator. Good on him. One of the few times he didn't vote "present".

Now, about that PRESIDENT OBAMA?

Nice deflection. :eusa_clap:

From the link:

The fact is, just days after winning the 2004 Democrat nomination for U.S. Senate and becoming a statewide candidate, then-State Sen. Obama signed on as a co-sponsor of SB 2386, a bill that protected persons qualified to use a "stand your ground"-like defense from being sued in civil court by the person who was the attacker or their estate. The bill passed unanimously in a Democrat-controlled Senate, passed with an overwhelming majority in the Democrat-controlled House, and was signed into law by Democrat Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

At the time, Illinois law already protected a person from being criminally charged if he was defending himself, his dwelling or another's property. SB 2386 added civil protection.

Last edited:
Dear Kiss My Ass... Obama is as far removed from Illinois oil production as mustard from biscuits and mayonnaise. I am on the front lines of politics and oil in my state. Go fuck yourself bitch. :slap:

Dear Kiss My Ass... Obama is as far removed from Illinois oil production as mustard from biscuits and mayonnaise. I am on the front lines of politics and oil in my state. Go fuck yourself bitch. :slap:

What is your production cost per barrel of oil?

How much do you sell it for?

Forum List

Back