🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jesse Jackson calls Obama out

Dear Kiss My Ass... Obama is as far removed from Illinois oil production as mustard from biscuits and mayonnaise. I am on the front lines of politics and oil in my state. Go fuck yourself bitch. :slap:

What is your production cost per barrel of oil?

How much do you sell it for?

You think you have balls? Ask a Texas cattle rancher such questions if you think you have such moxy. How about a big fuck you?

Please illustrate...

Obama signed Executive Order 13534 - National Export Initiative, lifting the 40 year ban on oil exports.

Obama also "Fast Tracked" the lower Keystone Pipeline to efficiently get your land locked oil to market.

Where is the "upper" Keystone, bitch?

You have an ass-load of pipelines from Illinois to Cushing Oklahoma's Lower Keystone & SeaWay Pipelines. I know they are not all running full because 2 of them run across my property & they are idle more than they are flowing.

crudelines.gif

Obama signed Executive Order 13534 - National Export Initiative, lifting the 40 year ban on oil exports.

Obama also "Fast Tracked" the lower Keystone Pipeline to efficiently get your land locked oil to market.

You have an ass-load of pipelines from Illinois to Cushing Oklahoma's Lower Keystone & SeaWay Pipelines. I know they are not all running full because 2 of them run across my property & they are idle more than they are flowing.

crudelines.gif

Basin crude is priced $20 below Brent. You know why.

Fuck off bitch.

Dear Kiss My Ass... Obama is as far removed from Illinois oil production as mustard from biscuits and mayonnaise. I am on the front lines of politics and oil in my state. Go fuck yourself bitch. :slap:

What is your production cost per barrel of oil?

How much do you sell it for?

How much do you cost? Are you in such a habit of whoring yourself out?

crudelines.gif

Fuck off bitch.

Isn't Basin crude from North Dakota?

Aren't you producing from Illinois?

crudelines.gif

Color blind, and bitch slapped. :lol:

crudelines.gif

Fuck off bitch.

Isn't Basin crude from North Dakota?

Aren't you producing from Illinois?

Ironically, this is why I like you. You're stupid, but honest. :thup:

Last edited:
You think you have balls? Ask a Texas cattle rancher such questions if you think you have such moxy. How about a big fuck you?

Look here All Hat & No Cattle, You need to put down that bottle of my ethanol & back away. I ain't your type.

Forum List

Back