Jesse Lee Peterson vs Rizza Islam- what do pro BLM folks think about this one?

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Jesse Lee Peterson is kind of a provocateur. He is a conservative black guy and He often brings on left-wing BLM radicals as guests on his show. And in most of these conversations, the person Jesse is talking with gets very emotional and they kind of lose the debate in that regard. Most of the people that Jesse talk with lose their composure in a relatively quick manner. Jesse’s tactic is often to ask the same question over and over. Jesse seems to not be very knowledgeable in numerous topics. Jesse appears to rely on getting his guests to lose control of their emotions. This tactic seems to work with most of Jesse’s guests.

But that tactic did not work on Rizza Islam who is apparently a high ranking member of the nation of Islam. As far as I know, I don’t think somebody can be white and join the nation of Islam. I don’t know much about the NOI….Now as a white Catholic the nation of Islam isn’t my thing, but I tell you what Rizza Islam is a very well spoken man. He is masculine. He is for traditional values. And I wonder what do the radical pro BLM people think about Rizza?

Rizza openly spoke out against homosexuality as he believes it is a sin according to both the Bible and the Quran. Many traditional Christian or Muslim black men oppose homosexuality outright. This is really fascinating because what kind of a conversation does the radical left-wing BLM person have with a traditional man like Rizza Islam?

As we know most of if not all pro blm people are feminine. They will be waving the trans flags, some of them them believe that a child can get a sex change operation, they’re the type of man who stays at home while their wife goes out to work.

Jesse tried to get Rizza in a “gotcha moment” numerous times….it never worked as Rizza was very well spoken He praised true Jewish people as well.

Mind you the video above is from Jesse Lee Peterson’s own YouTube channel. Yet, if you look at the comment section which is filled with black men and women….they are overwhelmingly supporting Islam, which is fascinating. It’s like a breath of fresh air frankly.

Last edited:
In short Rizza Islam is a traditional patriarch type of figure. He openly opposes homosexuality. He speaks with a strong tone and has a lot of masculine energy. From what I see A man like Rizza has the attitude of working out, being strong physically and mentally. And earning what you want. Not looking for handouts. And I’ve only seen one video of this guy. I don’t know his entire life story, I don’t agree with everything he said ….buy from what I saw in the video above I was impressed.

Compare him with the pro BLM man in America who is very feminized who is what we might call a cuck. This type of person constantly complains about racism, “white privilege” and demands reparations. Who is perhaps a stay at home boyfriend or a stay at home husband making sandwiches for their kids while the wife goes to work.

It would be interesting to watch a conversation between the pro BLM Radical and someone like Rizza Islam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back