Jesus has the Word for haters who gonna hate

I was thinking about this today.. if my son said he was going to marry a man, that he loved. I would NOT attend he wedding. I love my son. He loves me. And we love each other enough that we would respect each other's beliefs and decision.

I love God more.
Is God male or female?

God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. However, all the evidence contained in Scripture agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form.

There is no contempt as huge as what I feel for Conservative blow hards..........

That's loving.
.. and Jesus made the journey up to Jerusalem. In the Temple courts he discovered cattle and sheep dealers and pigeon-sellers, as well as money-changers ...
Loving ensued
the-expulsion-from-the-temple-1.jpg

Righteous anger. God can not sin.

God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. However, all the evidence contained in Scripture agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form.

I could have sworn the Bible says we were made in his image and semblance
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; .... the Word of the Lord created man in his likeness;

I guess women were a "second thought" .....God revealed himself to some folks in the Middle East...there was mankind in Australia at the time who said "Jesus who?"

I was thinking about this today.. if my son said he was going to marry a man, that he loved. I would NOT attend he wedding. I love my son. He loves me. And we love each other enough that we would respect each other's beliefs and decision.

I love God more.
God would want you to attend the wedding.

I love God more.
Is God male or female?

Merely your opinion on the bolded.

I love God more.

What makes you think so?

I love God more.
Is God male or female?

He's perfect so he does not have human limitations - we are made in his image, so will give you that...

So God is similar to US foreign policy and military actions...never a sin...always noble Righteous anger....

He's perfect. In capable of sin. It's that or you just don't believe in God. You can "make your own up" to be what you want him to be, but that's not reality.
Trust OSOTU ...I do...opens doors for me
tumblr_mzhlc42xU51rxvfrto1_500.gif

Sorry... what's OSOTU?

I love God more.

What makes you think so?

Jesus is reputed to have said that whatsoever one does unto the least of one's brethren one is doing unto him..
.by my reckoning if one treats gays with contempt and with repudiation of them as folks then it means all of that bigotry and repudiation is being dumped on Jesus...

So God is similar to US foreign policy and military actions...never a sin...always noble Righteous anger....

He's perfect. In capable of sin. It's that or you just don't believe in God. You can "make your own up" to be what you want him to be, but that's not reality.

Sorry... what's OSOTU?
an acronym..........

Sorry... what's OSOTU?
an acronym..........

well I'm not gonna beg.. not my style ;)

I love God more.
Is God male or female?

Here's something else...

Jesus Himself said in John 4:24, "God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Forum List

Back