Jesus has the Word for haters who gonna hate

Hmmm...and did he say take the fruits of anothers hard work and then give it to the poor in your own name,

No Jesus wants to " take the fruits of another s hard work and then give it" to the War machine to invent reasons to invade other countries in order to make money for dick................................................Cheney

11149364_1028251007204587_3724817025171290201_n.jpg
Love God first. Love does not mean enabling and condoning sin

Hmmm...and did he say take the fruits of anothers hard work and then give it to the poor in your own name,

No Jesus wants to " take the fruits of another s hard work and then give it" to the War machine to invent reasons to invade other countries in order to make money for dick................................................Cheney

yes....amen I say to thee, stand by and let the innocent be slaughtered by those who do so in my father's name....so by standing aside and allowing the innocent to be butchered without defense, thou shalt truly be holy.......and hold your hands over your ears, the innocent can make quite a racket when they are being beheaded, burned alive and thrown off of roofs, amen I say to thee......

yes....amen I say to thee, stand by and let the innocent be slaughtered by those who do so in my father's name....so by standing aside and allowing the innocent to be butchered without defense, thou shalt truly be holy.......and hold your hands over your ears, the innocent can make quite a racket when they are being beheaded, burned alive and thrown off of roofs, amen I say to thee......

yes....amen I say to thee, stand by and let the innocent be slaughtered by those who do so in my father's name......

For it is written that Jesus loves slaughter of innocent by US Bullshit artist cheap grifter politician and folks like you who slurp the Bull shit like it was manna
upload_2015-6-27_17-27-25.jpeg
upload_2015-6-27_17-27-37.jpeg
dick-cheney-2012-241x300.jpg
images
Cheney-war-crimes-720x340.jpg

So George W Bush sent us on a Jesus Christ approved mission to Iraq...moderators can I curse the shit out of these morons now?

Jesus says YES to using Government money taken from the earnings of others to kill little kids in other countries....what makes Jesus sick and makes him weep is if some US kid gets food from Government food stamps ...it drives Jesus crazy with Rage

Love God first. Love does not mean enabling and condoning sin
Love your neighbor second. Do not enable your own sin, certainly do not condone.

Dude these people are Bull Goose Loony using Jesus to Justify the invasion of Iraq and subsequent mass murders associated with that mission...they must have taken the brown acid..........

Libertarian Jesus say no Government program to feed poor kids ...we need the money to kill poor kids in the Third world ....Jesus opposes taking money for feeding the poor but approves of this use of the money to amputate kids
upload_2015-6-27_17-47-16.jpeg

That is some Jesus you all got going on there.....

Jesus thinks Tyrone is a moron.

Nope, the Lord said give to the government what is the government's, to the Lord what is the Lord's. Do not mock the Lord, for He will cut you off at the ankles.

I was thinking about this today.. if my son said he was going to marry a man, that he loved. I would NOT attend he wedding. I love my son. He loves me. And we love each other enough that we would respect each other's beliefs and decision.

I love God more.

I was thinking about this today.. if my son said he was going to marry a man, that he loved. I would NOT attend he wedding. I love my son. He loves me. And we love each other enough that we would respect each other's beliefs and decision.

I love God more.
Is God male or female?

Every dollar that is taken from the earnings of others to feed our fellow Americans is a dollar that could have gone to a weapon maker billionaire....and Jesus weeps you know ...........

Forum List

Back