Jesus has the Word for haters who gonna hate

I was thinking about this today.. if my son said he was going to marry a man, that he loved. I would NOT attend he wedding. I love my son. He loves me. And we love each other enough that we would respect each other's beliefs and decision.

I love God more.
Is God male or female?

God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. However, all the evidence contained in Scripture agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form.
Merely your opinion on the bolded.

He's perfect so he does not have human limitations - we are made in his image, so will give you that...

JakeStarkey

I was thinking about this today.. if my son said he was going to marry a man, that he loved. I would NOT attend he wedding. I love my son. He loves me. And we love each other enough that we would respect each other's beliefs and decision.

I love God more.
God would want you to attend the wedding.

What makes you think so?
Jesus is reputed to have said that whatsoever one does unto the least of one's brethren one is doing unto him...by my reckoning if one treats gays with contempt and with repudiation of them as folks then it means all of that bigotry and repudiation is being dumped on Jesus...

Again, you can love homosexuals but buying into and accepting their lifestyle is not love....

Again, you can love homosexuals but buying into and accepting their lifestyle is not love....

Calling them abomination and demeaning them is a much more Christian approach ...I agree...denying "the gays" Constitutional Rights to Equal Protection under the law is even more Christian I agree....

Calling them abomination and demeaning them is a much more Christian approach ...I agree...denying "the gays" Constitutional Rights to Equal Protection under the law is even more Christian I agree....

God said it - take it up with Him.

well I'm not gonna beg.. not my style ;)

I am not going to repeat myself because of your deliberate attention deficit....go back read the post in which I first use the term OSOTU put that together with "acronym" and you have your answer.....
Its not complicated
tumblr_mnjlubRX861qcy9a4o1_500.gif

OSOTU is running scripts for parsec and parsecs of Universe ......OSOTU ain't worried about no gays ...believe you me ....
tumblr_n8xj6yCvlV1tq9q5vo1_400.gif

Amen to this. Buying into and accepting their choice of action would be an act of enabling whatever it is that they are into and sin is not to be encouraged.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And if same gender relationships really were the Lord's every intention, none of us would even be here because the act of replenishing this planet like he wants us to do can only take place between a woman and a man. A woman had to be created after man was in order for the population of this planet to grow. Therefore how can legalizing same gender marriages be about growth and evolution when homosexuality stunts the growth of our planet's population?

Hmmm...and did he say take the fruits of anothers hard work and then give it to the poor in your own name,

No Jesus wants to " take the fruits of another s hard work and then give it" to the War machine to invent reasons to invade other countries in order to make money for dick................................................Cheney

hey dumbass- I don't think Jesus condones your stand on abortion.

Forum List

Back