Jesus said.......

John 12:37-50 (NKJV)
This is a very important passage. Jesus is telling all who will listen that one who does not believe that which He say's, does not believe in God Himself. He goes on further to say, when one gazes upon Him that, that person is gazing upon God. Jesus is confirming the He and God are one. A very serious conclusion indeed. Denying Jesus is to deny God and to deny God is to deny Jesus. It does not mean enough to say "I believe in God, but not in Jesus". Nor is "I believe in a God" sufficient, as there is but one "God".

44 Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.
45 And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.
46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Yes YHWH and Jesus are one in purpose-- Jesus does 0 of his own( John 5:30) and as your red letter post shows Jesus does what his Father commands--Jesus calls his Father--his God( John 20:17, Rev 3:12) so unless one teaches--God has a God--- Only the Father is the true living God.

This is a very important passage. Jesus is telling all who will listen that one who does not believe that which He say's, does not believe in God Himself. He goes on further to say, when one gazes upon Him that, that person is gazing upon God. Jesus is confirming the He and God are one. A very serious conclusion indeed. Denying Jesus is to deny God and to deny God is to deny Jesus. It does not mean enough to say "I believe in God, but not in Jesus". Nor is "I believe in a God" sufficient, as there is but one "God".

44 Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.
46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Yes YHWH and Jesus are one in purpose-- Jesus does 0 of his own( John 5:30) and as your red letter post shows Jesus does what his Father commands--Jesus calls his Father--his God( John 20:17, Rev 3:12) so unless one teaches--God has a God--- Only the Father is the true living God.

John 5:30 (NKJV)
30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

As a man you are absolutely correct. It is your apparent misunderstanding God is also man as Jesus was. The fact is, man was created in the image of God at the time of creation. It stands to reason God may do as He deems necessary. You should not sell Him short. No where in the Torah or Old Testament does it say man's reasoning is the equal of God/G-d. Care care to discuss that? Not to mention when He speaks of Jesus the God or Jesus the man/son. Honestly, I have no reason to dispute what you say and so I will not. It is obvious you study and will interpret as you will which is fine with me. That we disagree is of no consequence to me and should be of none to you. Now if it conversation you seek, or another's point of view I accept that. I am not Jerimiah and refuse to be. I spent many early years associating with very far right Protestants of the Baptist denomination. Their love and passion for the KJV is understood. What I do not understand is their protesting the Roman Catholic Church when the 40 translators were of the Church of England whose teachers were all taught by the Catholic Church. That makes the KVJ largely a Catholic bible. Weird huh? Anyhow, good talking to you. Peace be with you.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)
6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Christ Reproves Rash Judgment (7:1-6)
We must judge ourselves, and judge of our own acts, but not make our word a law to everybody. We must not judge rashly, nor pass judgment upon our brother without any ground. We must not make the worst of people. Here is a just reproof to those who quarrel with their brethren for small faults, while they allow themselves in greater ones. Some sins are as motes, while others are as beams; some as a gnat, others as a camel. Not that there is any sin little; if it be a mote, or splinter, it is in the eye; if a gnat, it is in the throat; both are painful and dangerous, and we cannot be easy or well till they are got out. That which charity teaches us to call but a splinter in our brother's eye, true repentance and godly sorrow will teach us to call a beam in our own. It is as strange that a man can be in a sinful, miserable condition, and not be aware of it, as that a man should have a beam in his eye, and not consider it; but the god of this world blinds their minds. Here is a good rule for reprovers; first reform thyself. (Matthew Henry Concise Commentary)

Children play children's games. Adult's should know better. Reason for yourself only, after all it is only you affected, in the end. Christ was not a door mat as many believe. Christ was and is the God Man. Either you accept Christ as such or you do not! That is an individual matter, not public. Why would a true Christian put Christ back on the Cross? He is not on the Cross, He came down from the cross and arose from the dead. Christ is as alive today as he was at the moment prior to his death. He died to prove his immortality, nothing more, nothing less. When I see the Catholic Cruifix I see a living, suffering, Christ who paid for my sins and the sins of all mankind. One need only claim that redemption and live accordingly. Many are called, few respond. King Soloman hit the nail on the head, "vanity, all is vanity", as far as man is concerned. Score one point for a pragmatist. As Saul said, "I am chief among all sinners" what he did not say was, welcome to the club. We are the club! By all means believe as you will, that is how Christ would have it. But stop casting pearls before the swine! Christ deserves better. Christ is better or He would not have said it! Try reading the entire red letter portion of the bible, those words are, as best we know, the words of Christ, himself and not every Tom, Dick & Harry. Those words will enlighten a darkened mind.
What I take from this is "don't allow something that is so precious to be eaten by dogs only to protect your financial well being. If you should, you will not only lose those "valuables" but life as you once knew it is gone as well". I believe I read this very scripture right now to hear what God wanted me to. Thank you again for the comfort God! And thank you for assisting in this realization via your post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

As a man you are absolutely correct. It is your apparent misunderstanding God is also man as Jesus was. The fact is, man was created in the image of God at the time of creation. It stands to reason God may do as He deems necessary. You should not sell Him short. No where in the Torah or Old Testament does it say man's reasoning is the equal of God/G-d. Care care to discuss that? Not to mention when He speaks of Jesus the God or Jesus the man/son. Honestly, I have no reason to dispute what you say and so I will not. It is obvious you study and will interpret as you will which is fine with me. That we disagree is of no consequence to me and should be of none to you. Now if it conversation you seek, or another's point of view I accept that. I am not Jerimiah and refuse to be. I spent many early years associating with very far right Protestants of the Baptist denomination. Their love and passion for the KJV is understood. What I do not understand is their protesting the Roman Catholic Church when the 40 translators were of the Church of England whose teachers were all taught by the Catholic Church. That makes the KVJ largely a Catholic bible. Weird huh? Anyhow, good talking to you. Peace be with you.

Many truths were hidden until these last days( Daniel 12:4)--That means error was taught on those matters for centuries and had to be corrected once God revealed those truths.
I listen to Jesus' appointed teachers--the faithful and discreet slave who give food( spiritual) at the proper time( when God wills it known)
Yes Catholicism translators erred in many spots to fit false council teachings, and they carried over into every trinity translation in the world. But those errors have been corrected because truth is now abundant, and if those errors weren't corrected not one could accomplish this--John 4:22-24.

I am not certain we are on the same page as I am confused by your response. My understanding is vastly different from your's. Would you elaborate?

I am not certain we are on the same page as I am confused by your response. My understanding is vastly different from your's. Would you elaborate?

Catholicism( 2Thess 2:3) held councils headed by a pagan king because they did not know truth. The greeks were refusing to go to a religion with just a single being God, so they created a trinity god at those councils. A trinity was not taught at the first council of Nicea, it was added later. The greeks as well wanted their pagan celebrations to continue as well.
There is only one Father in a spiritual sense=God--His word clearly teaches do not call any man Father( in a spiritual teacher sense) easy milk to understand Yet the pope is called holy Father, priests are called Father in a spiritual sense--If one cannot even understand simple milk how can they possibly understand the meat? They live by Dogma.

Catholicism( 2Thess 2:3) held councils headed by a pagan king because they did not know truth. The greeks were refusing to go to a religion with just a single being God, so they created a trinity god at those councils. A trinity was not taught at the first council of Nicea, it was added later. The greeks as well wanted their pagan celebrations to continue as well.
There is only one Father in a spiritual sense=God--His word clearly teaches do not call any man Father( in a spiritual teacher sense) easy milk to understand Yet the pope is called holy Father, priests are called Father in a spiritual sense--If one cannot even understand simple milk how can they possibly understand the meat? They live by Dogma.

Thank you for clearing that up.

I know a Catholic man who attended church every Sunday, and I'm sure confessed in that little closet they provide his sexual abuse he's committed on his step grand child... He started when she was three and continued into her teens. He went on to abuse my daughter, which was witnessed by my husband( my husband is his step son..he was the only father figure my hubby had) at my daughter's young age of 5...a month or two prior to us finding out who this disturbing being truly is- he said to me one day " I believe if you truly are sorry for your sins, God will forgive you. Murders, even child molesters." This created quite a debate between us in which I said I believe otherwise. If you need to be locked away in a cage, and have nothing to do but pray, I believe it's too late. Your belief in the Lord should have been strong enough to stop your temptations. If it requires jail to stop, that's God's intervention and shows his lost hope in you as a person...
Upon this sick revelation he was arrested and confessed to the incident witnessed-minimizing past conduct. He also confessed, half heatedly about his lengthy abuse on the other granddaughter.
*Question to you*
What scriptures in the Bible refer to owning the truth and whole truth? Not just a secret between you and God, but verbally and personally reveling the truth and wrong doing in front of ALL people... Or is it your belief that something so severe is OK, if shared between God, and God only? Even if you've sworn on the Bible your confession is truth and nothing but truth. Please advise.

P.S. the reason I ask this question is so I can speak from this book he has allegedly devoted his life to, in an attempt to have the entire truth revealed... More specifically, his wife's undoubted knowledge. FYI-i would NEVER accuse anyone of their involvement without full belief... Her son and I know this to be true. We have too many examples to include in this post, and none of which are considered enough evidence to bring criminal charges against her... The only person who could in fact prove her involvement is her husband being charged. Any insight is appreciated.

Last edited:
I know a Catholic man who attended church every Sunday, and I'm sure confessed in that little closet they provide his sexual abuse he's committed on his step grand child... He started when she was three and continued into her teens. He went on to abuse my daughter, which was witnessed by my husband( my husband is his step son..he was the only father figure my hubby had) at my daughter's young age of 5...a month or two prior to us finding out who this disturbing being truly is- he said to me one day " I believe if you truly are sorry for your sins, God will forgive you. Murders, even child molesters." This created quite a debate between us in which I said I believe otherwise. If you need to be locked away in a cage, and have nothing to do but pray, I believe it's too late. Your belief in the Lord should have been strong enough to stop your temptations. If it requires jail to stop, that's God's intervention and shows his lost hope in you as a person...
Upon this sick revelation he was arrested and confessed to the incident witnessed-minimizing past conduct. He also confessed, half heatedly about his lengthy abuse on the other granddaughter.
*Question to you*
What scriptures in the Bible refer to owning the truth and whole truth? Not just a secret between you and God, but verbally and personally reveling the truth and wrong doing in front of ALL people... Or is it your belief that something so severe is OK, if shared between God, and God only? Even if you've sworn on the Bible your confession is truth and nothing but truth. Please advise.

P.S. the reason I ask this question is so I can speak from this book he has allegedly devoted his life to, in an attempt to have the entire truth revealed... More specifically, his wife's undoubted knowledge. FYI-i would NEVER accuse anyone of their involvement without full belief... Her son and I know this to be true. We have too many examples to include in this post, and none of which are considered enough evidence to bring criminal charges against her... The only person who could in fact prove her involvement is her husband being charged. Any insight is appreciated.

First, my sorrow and condolences to all you and your family have had to endure.

Next: I know of no verse in the Bible that states that wrong-doing is only between God and the individual. In fact, it is more likely to find verses that address punishment for wrong-doing.

There are a number of verses that address deceit. For example, the third stanza of Psalm 50:

But to the wicked God says:
"Why do you recite my commandments
and profess my covenant with your lips?
You hate discipline; you cast my words behind you!
When you see thieves, you befriend them; with adulterers you throw in your lot.
You give your mouth free rein for evil; you harness your tongue to deceit.
You sit maligning your own kin, slandering the child of your own mother.
When you do these things should I be silent?
Or do you think that I am like you?
I accuse you, I lay the charge before you.
Understand this, you who forget God, lest I attack you with no one to rescue.

Psalm 5:

You are not a God who delights in evil;
no wicked person finds refuge with you;
the arrogant cannot stand before you.
You hate all who do evil; you destroy all who speak falsely.
Murderers and deceivers the Lord abhors.

The only translating that existed by the time protestants translated was Catholicism translating. The originals were gone. Many errors in Catholicism translating occurred to fit false council teachings centuries before translating by someone else was done. The clergy of Catholicism burned all who tried alive if they tried to translate. Far removed from God to accomplish those feats.
Errors carried over into every trinity translation ever made. They absolutely contradict the teachings of Jesus in parts.
No I don't misunderstand, God was never a man--his son was. Made lower than the angels while on earth( Hebrews 2:7-9)-- yet in every trinity translation they have mortals bowing to a mortal Jesus in worship= major error--obeisance to their king is why they bowed.

OP quote: "Children play children's games. Adult's should know better."

Ok then why don't you recognize that since Jesus is an image of a man plagiarized from Baal Mythology(as I previously pointed to sources undeniably proving this) and is claimed Baal & Ishtar's (easter)son [Morning Star]. And Baal being the Dec 25th birthday celebrated means KIDS GROW UP OUT OF THE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY, so why can't you adults if you are smarter & "Know Better"?

Hmmmm... I always was taught Simon says... So it doesn't matter what Jesus says because Shimon/ Simon says by Jesus own actions and words he is a false prophet and turned any who followed him away from Gd the father which makes him for sure a false prophet... Interesting so simple that even simple Simon can see it so why can't others who we so much more clever....hmmmmm....

Hmmmm... I always was taught Simon says... So it doesn't matter what Jesus says because Shimon/ Simon says by Jesus own actions and words he is a false prophet and turned any who followed him away from Gd the father which makes him for sure a false prophet... Interesting so simple that even simple Simon can see it so why can't others who we so much more clever....hmmmmm....

Who are you trying to kid--Jesus pointed all to his Father--its the false Christian religions that teach dogmas of men that lead away from him.

quote;"Jesus pointed all to his Father--"
and that Father was Baal (sources below).
You being a JW should know the Head of hosts- spiritual Father is Shalem (Evening Star Michael) and not the fallen morning star-Rev 22;16.

Sources: 1)they never say the father's name.
2)Baal's son is the morning star-rev 22:16
3)Ishtar(easter) son was the morning star.
4)they are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal.
5)the crucifixion scene is written from plagiarizing the Baal passion play.
Source:the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum.
6)He's this god's only Begotten son and Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms, so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however, that Baal's only son is the Morning Star
(Jesus claimed to be Rev 22:16)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
David claimed to be the begotten son of Shalem thus naming his 2 sons after Shalem.
Don't believe me?
Then please note the actual original transliteration for Shalem has a prefix of Man meaning "Son of" Man as prefix end of last names mean "son of" origin. This is why Solomon being named after Shalem has that prefix based on the Actual transliteration of "the name"(HaShem).

quote;"Jesus pointed all to his Father--"
and that Father was Baal (sources below).
You being a JW should know the Head of hosts- spiritual Father is Shalem (Evening Star Michael) and not the fallen morning star-Rev 22;16.

Sources: 1)they never say the father's name.
2)Baal's son is the morning star-rev 22:16
3)Ishtar(easter) son was the morning star.
4)they are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal.
5)the crucifixion scene is written from plagiarizing the Baal passion play.
Source:the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum.
6)He's this god's only Begotten son and Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms, so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however, that Baal's only son is the Morning Star
(Jesus claimed to be Rev 22:16)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
David claimed to be the begotten son of Shalem thus naming his 2 sons after Shalem.
Don't believe me?
Then please note the actual original transliteration for Shalem has a prefix of Man meaning "Son of" Man as prefix end of last names mean "son of" origin. This is why Solomon being named after Shalem has that prefix based on the Actual transliteration of "the name"(HaShem).

You are seeing like this--2Cor 4:4

1) Dan 10:21 says I'm the one who best see's the truth
2)even your own Bible says I out the deception
3)your own cult thinks I'm the christ
4) in Isaiah it's M0shiach who removes the veil from your eyes, If Jesus was Moshiach there would be no 1/3 deceived, no Shiloh -one who's ACTUAL right it is, no overturner of the first fallen one (Jesus), no good cop bad cop routine, no Morning Star- Evening Star, YeruShalem would be called YeruJesus.
5)if prophecy says Michael rises at this time
Dan 12:1-4 then it has to be Michael not jim joe or jesus. You therefore are the worlds dumbest and worst Jehovah's Witness I've ever met. Even dumber then the kingdom hall elder who refused to accept my book.

1) Dan 10:21 says I'm the one who best see's the truth
2)even your own Bible says I out the deception
3)your own cult thinks I'm the christ
4) in Isaiah it's M0shiach who removes the veil from your eyes, If Jesus was Moshiach there would be no 1/3 deceived, no Shiloh -one who's ACTUAL right it is, no overturner of the first fallen one (Jesus), no good cop bad cop routine, no Morning Star- Evening Star, YeruShalem would be called YeruJesus.
5)if prophecy says Michael rises at this time
Dan 12:1-4 then it has to be Michael not jim joe or jesus. You therefore are the worlds dumbest and worst Jehovah's Witness I've ever met. Even dumber then the kingdom hall elder who refused to accept my book.

No JW on earth would think you were the Christ. Jesus is Michael--Michael came to the earth as a mortal--God did not.
He was wise not to listen to you and your book.

*L* Your post contradicted itself or you admited you weren't a JW.
You said no JW would believe I am the Christ (poor choice of terms by the way, the word is Moshiach), but then said Jesus was me even though he said he was the thief of me(Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the Night.")
and like unto me(imposter)-Rev 1:13.

The Elder refusing the book was justifying every Kingdom hall tract being refused he ever pushed upon people.=hypocracy.
The same copy of the book was then given
to a "SHEVA day Adventist" church in which they graciously accepted and everyone truly were practicing what they preached by being friendly=their reward= the unveiling from their eyes, thus knowledge and truth and understanding pouring in.
You being far from Shalem is proof you're feeding off the NT instead of Tanakh and it is hurting you.

Forum List

Back