Jesus' true teachings.

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Many claim to love Jesus, but Jesus taught proof of that love was by listening to his teachings. Did you take the time to learn all of Jesus' truths, and apply Jesus' truths? The teachers Jesus is with, teach Jesus' truths. Here are 5 truths from Jesus.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his (YHWH=Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
2) The meek will inherit the earth.
3) The Lords prayer--hallowed be thy( Father) name(YHWH-Jehovah) -- the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to (YHWH=Jehovah)= Father.
4) Jesus teaches he has a God just like us-his Father(YHWH=Jehovah)-John 20:17, rev 3:12
5) At John 17:1-6) while praying to his Father( the one who sent Jesus-John 5:30) Jesus called the Father--THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and taught one must know the Father and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = YHWH=Jehovah)

Its pretty clear to see which teachers have listened to Jesus.

Many claim to love Jesus, but Jesus taught proof of that love was by listening to his teachings. Did you take the time to learn all of Jesus' truths, and apply Jesus' truths? The teachers Jesus is with, teach Jesus' truths. Here are 5 truths from Jesus.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his (YHWH=Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
3) The Lords prayer--hallowed be thy( Father) name(YHWH-Jehovah) -- the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to (YHWH=Jehovah)= Father.
4) Jesus teaches he has a God just like us-his Father(YHWH=Jehovah)-John 20:17, rev 3:12
5) At John 17:1-6) while praying to his Father( the one who sent Jesus-John 5:30) Jesus called the Father--THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and taught one must know the Father and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = YHWH=Jehovah)

ALL God's people will bow to Him soon.

Psalms 22: 27-29
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive. The proud means all the flesh has to die during this age because the flesh is the deceiver in this world. The spirit of man goes on forever.

27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive. The proud means all the flesh has to die during this age because the flesh is the deceiver in this world. The spirit of man goes on forever.

Anywhere in the ot where--GOD or LORD( ALL CAPITOLS) equals the tetragramoton-- YHWH(Jehovah)

Anywhere in the ot where--GOD or LORD( ALL CAPITOLS) equals the tetragramoton-- YHWH(Jehovah)

That's what Christians want you to believe but they have no idea who our invisible Creator is. None of us saints ever saw our Creator but we all obeyed every command He puts in our mind, which is the mind of our Creator.

If a man named Jesus was so important as to die for our sins and save anyone who believes in him, then the prophecies would have clearly showed this. But none of the prophecies that were written by God's prophets showed that a man had to die for our sins.

In fact, the prophecies show us that God has already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people because His people are stupid and worship false gods and idols during this first age.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

Everything in this world that man can see will be destroyed by God's planned destruction on the "Last Day" of this first age. Then the spirit of man will be saved from his wicked flesh that deceived him from the Truth.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

ALL God's people will live forever after this age has passed on with all it's delusions that made man believe in them instead of our invisible Creator.

The Bible and all the words in it, are there to deliver one (and only one) message; and that message, is only one word......................LOVE.

One of my personal favorites of the teachings of Jesus, is one where many on the right that claim to be people of faith, should pay more attention to, which is the story of the "two rooms".

A man asked Jesus to show him what hell was like. So Jesus took him to two rooms. In the first room, the man saw a bunch of people sitting around a round table with a bowl of soup in the middle. Each person had a long spoon attached to their arm. Although the spoon could reach the soup in the middle of the table, it was too long to reach the mouth of the person holding it. All the people looked sick and malnourished as if they were about to die. This frightened the man and he left the room.

Then he asked Jesus to show him what Heaven was like. So Jesus took him into the second room and he saw the same scenario. Round table, people sitting around it, long spoons attached to their arms, bowl of soup in the middle, just like the first room. Only in this room, everyone looked great. They were laughing and joking and having a good time
So my question to the right is, "Do you know what the difference was between the two rooms?"

The Bible and all the words in it, are there to deliver one (and only one) message; and that message, is only one word......................LOVE.

One of my personal favorites of the teachings of Jesus, is one where many on the right that claim to be people of faith, should pay more attention to, which is the story of the "two rooms".

A man asked Jesus to show him what hell was like. So Jesus took him to two rooms. In the first room, the man saw a bunch of people sitting around a round table with a bowl of soup in the middle. Each person had a long spoon attached to their arm. Although the spoon could reach the soup in the middle of the table, it was too long to reach the mouth of the person holding it. All the people looked sick and malnourished as if they were about to die. This frightened the man and he left the room.

Then he asked Jesus to show him what Heaven was like. So Jesus took him into the second room and he saw the same scenario. Round table, people sitting around it, long spoons attached to their arms, bowl of soup in the middle, just like the first room. Only in this room, everyone looked great. They were laughing and joking and having a good time
So my question to the right is, "Do you know what the difference was between the two rooms?"

One group loved each other and the other group didn't! To the point of preferring to die rather than to feed each other! How am I doing?

One group loved each other and the other group didn't! To the point of preferring to die rather than to feed each other! How am I doing?
You're doing pretty good!

I think if the other 4 people I was with was Roudy, Rottweiler, Daveman and Connery, I'd prefer we were all in the first room.

That's what Christians want you to believe but they have no idea who our invisible Creator is. None of us saints ever saw our Creator but we all obeyed every command He puts in our mind, which is the mind of our Creator.

If a man named Jesus was so important as to die for our sins and save anyone who believes in him, then the prophecies would have clearly showed this. But none of the prophecies that were written by God's prophets showed that a man had to die for our sins.

In fact, the prophecies show us that God has already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people because His people are stupid and worship false gods and idols during this first age.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

Everything in this world that man can see will be destroyed by God's planned destruction on the "Last Day" of this first age. Then the spirit of man will be saved from his wicked flesh that deceived him from the Truth.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

ALL God's people will live forever after this age has passed on with all it's delusions that made man believe in them instead of our invisible Creator.

There is but one creator-YHWH(Jehovah)-- Jesus taught one must know him to get eternal life( John 17:1-6)
Also in revelation--it teaches when satan is loosed from the abyss for a little while-- some will follow him and all of them will be cast into the lake of fire= the second death.

The room that you see deceives you of the room you were created in. What room were you created in?

In the second room, they fed each other...giving and receiving. In the first room, they tried to feed themself.

Last edited:
Where in the Bible can I find this story?

Forum List

Back