Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Goodbye ding, goodbye Jane,
Hope picaro, is the same...

I know that there's a reason why I need to be alone
You show me there's a silent place that I can call my own
Is it mine?
Oh Lord is it mine?

You know I get so weary from the battles in this life
And there's many times it seems that you're the only hope in sight
Is it mine?
Oh Lord is it mine?

When everything's dark
And nothing seems right
There's nothing to win
And there's no need to fight

I never cease to wonder at the cruelty of this land
But it seems a time of sadness is a time to understand
Is it mine?
Oh Lord is it mine?

When everything's dark
And nothing seems right
You don't have to win
And there's no need to fight

If only I could find a way
To feel your sweetness through the day
The love that shines around me could be mine
So give us an answer, won't you?
We know what we have to do
There must be a thousand voices
Trying to get through

I love Supertramp. I do play them on the piano and the ukulele. But the song you quoted is a sad admission that his depressive thoughts have not been answered by God. Despite prayers. But why a millionaire needs prayers and is depressed, is outside my realm... And something I don't want to argue about.

Lastly, if you are a musician, you will never reach your creative potential until you embrace the spirit of God within you which is the source of all creative acts.

You came out at me with the initial threats. I'll let it go because I'm not scared you'll go through with it, and I can defend myself. But you should never do that shit to anyone.

The music thing is worth considering, though I won't join a religion to make my songwriting better... That's kinda silly. My prime is gone anyway. Religion won't help.

Last edited:
You came out at me with the initial threats. I'll let it go because I'm not scared you'll go through with it, and I can defend myself. But you should never do that shit to anyone.

The music thing is worth considering, though I won't join a religion to make my songwriting better... That's kinda silly. My prime is gone anyway. Religion won't help.
Yep. You are washed up.

lol hope I'm the same what? I don't do TV on message boards; if you're illiterate just stay in the kids' section. U get mad when it turns out most of the Xian bashers are just sicko deviants of one stripe or another, and your neurotic Xian bashing is motivated by your own mental illness, as it is in your 'leaders' like Dawkins'?

How many times does he have to do it to you in the butt, for you to repeat his shit?

lol hope I'm the same what? I don't do TV on message boards; if you're illiterate just stay in the kids' section. U get mad when it turns out most of the Xian bashers are just sicko deviants of one stripe or another, and your neurotic Xian bashing is motivated by your own mental illness, as it is in your 'leaders' like Dawkins'?

Whoa, ok let's calm down. I don't understand what you're saying. Put it down slowly so I can respond kindly.

Yep. You are washed up.
Yep, I gave you that. I'm still a hundred times better than you... :)

Religion and all...

Yep. You are washed up.

Religion and all...
I do play some mean Christmas music, fwiw.

Yep. You are washed up.

Religion and all...
If you say so.

Yep. You are washed up.

Religion and all...
I do play some mean Christmas music, fwiw.
Nothing like you could have if you had tapped into the power of the Holy Spirit.

He created music.

Whoa, ok let's calm down. I don't understand what you're saying. Put it down slowly so I can respond kindly.

He is saying you will never amount to anything.

If Christians and Muslims truly hated Jews...given their population...don't you think they would all be dead by now?

That is the thing about Jews...playing the under dog...down trodden...abused card...is their game...crying "poor me!...anti-semites everywhere!" as they rifle through your pockets and draft laws prohibiting speech against them...is what they are best at.
Now they run the show...just can't get any love at the top I guess?

Now they run the show

Someone has to run it...

images

Forum List

Back