Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Who are the Jews?

"When a Christian asks Who is a Jew? he risks falling into the trap of a mythic projection of perennial Christian anxiety, defining Jewishness in a way that serves a Christian purpose." James Carroll.
When my Jewess friend Hope and I studied the Bible together I asked her if she could give the one word that described how to tell those who were the Jews in Revelation 3:9 compared to those whose merely called themselves Jews. The question went like this, "Those who would be the true Jews would be ones who live by -----?" A simple five letter word.

Jews cannot be defined according to xtian scriptures anymore than you could use Ohms Law to define poetry.
Sure they can. You just may not like it.

"They can" but "they" are wrong and are part of the problem. "They" look rather silly doing it. It's like the cross. What it represents to Christians is certainly not what it represents to Jews. Not if you take into account the number of Jews that were crucified for rebellions, uprisings etc.-2000 in one shot and left to rot. Two very different mind sets.

Last edited:
Seriously, dingbutt buddy?

How many times does he have to do it to you in the butt, for you to repeat his shit?
You sound like you are homophobic, bro.
Nope but you are definitely bisexual...
It's okay with how I roll. With your religion, not so much.
It must suck for you then having to look at all the churches. Shit there’s almost one on every corner. :lol:
I do attend them at times. As I love the ideals of Jesus, though disagree with god and the religious ideals that allow people to kill and do other horrendous crimes against humanity and children.. Sometimes they give good sermons. Sometimes, not so nice.

It depends on the preacher. No matter what, i'm not going to believe in the religion based on the fallacies and principles they support. But they do help my faith sometimes.

what are the "ideals" of Jesus -----and HOW were they determined and by WHOM?

Who are the Jews?

"When a Christian asks Who is a Jew? he risks falling into the trap of a mythic projection of perennial Christian anxiety, defining Jewishness in a way that serves a Christian purpose." James Carroll.
When my Jewess friend Hope and I studied the Bible together I asked her if she could give the one word that described how to tell those who were the Jews in Revelation 3:9 compared to those whose merely called themselves Jews. The question went like this, "Those who would be the true Jews would be ones who live by -----?" A simple five letter word.

Does that simple five letter word serve a Christian purpose?
'Faith' serves God's purpose. People from all sorts of religions who desired to serve God's will have been given visions from the holy spirit over the ages.

The Book of Revelations serves a Christian purpose in and of itself. It should be noted that the Synagogue of Satan is actually a reference to a Christian rival. That doesn't stop Christians during the later time periods from forgetting that little bit. There was also a lengthy period of time trying to eradicate any ties to Judaism. Further, there were consistent paintings through out the years casting Jewish people negatively with funky hats, hooked noses etc. resembling as close to whatever "evil doer" as they could.

when attempting to "interpret" the term "synagogue of Satan" ------in my much
lauded opinion, it is very important to be cognizant of the FACT that ---the term "synagogue"----is greek. In greek it DOES NOT MEAN, specifically,
"a jewish temple" ------it MEANS "a place of assembly"
Synagogue translates from greek to Hebrew as BEIT KNESSET -------
yanno---KNESSET------that sorta congress thing in Israel, kinda like the same
sort of place in which Nancy Pelosi made a spectacle of her idiot self by
RIPPING THE PAPER WITH THE STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH ON IT.
WE, americans, call the congress meeting house, THE CAPITAL BUILDING
The book of revulsions was written in greek

Who are the Jews?

Jews cannot be defined according to xtian scriptures anymore than you could use Ohms Law to define poetry.

Rod------I assume you are Christian------PLEASE DO -------Ohms law always
offended me-------I just don't see how those little tiny electrons can DO
so much--------I am opened (as a jewess) to YOUR definition of "jew"----just
don't ask dingbat

Who are the Jews?

"They can" but "they" are wrong and are part of the problem. "They" look rather silly doing it. It's like the cross. What it represents to Christians is certainly not what it represents to Jews. Not if you take into account the number of Jews that were crucified for rebellions, uprisings etc.-2000 in one shot and left to rot. Two very different mind sets.

as a kid jew-----growing up in a very white bread Christian town---I did learn that
the way to OFFEND Christians was----just say "jesus was a jew and mary
did not cook bacon and eggs for breakfast"

Who are the Jews?

don't ask dingbat
Thanks for asking, Rose.

as near as I can tell from the Jews who post on this board, a Jew is someone who will tolerate almost any depravity known to man as long as its not done by a Christian.

How’s that for a definition?

don't ask dingbat
Thanks for asking, Rose.

as near as I can tell from the Jews who post on this board, a Jew is someone who will tolerate almost any depravity known to man as long as its not done by a Christian.

How’s that for a definition?

interesting........in view of THE SOURCE. Could you, dingy, dear---DEFINE
"DEPRAVITY" in accordance with the teachings of Jesus of the Galilee?

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
Any Christian who hates Jews, is not a Christian. Many Christians love Jews.

Now Muslims? They are a Death Cult worshiping a False god who wants to destroy Israel to make The True God's Word and His Covenants Null and Void.

Several reasons; their teachers have been teaching in error, they are blinded in their own sin, they still are asleep in the dust/confusion of the earth, they don't get the part in Romans were they are told not to do these things.

Why do some think that when a vision is given it is or they are given a message from a relative that has passed it is of the devil? Same thing, they simply do not know any better.

Why do some Jews hate Christians?
because Christians murdered lots of jews
None of those Fake Christians will ever be in God's Kingdom.

I am still waiting for dingybat to define DEPRAVITY as a Christian (who gets is
definition of depravity from jesus the Galilee

'Faith' serves God's purpose. People from all sorts of religions who desired to serve God's will have been given visions from the holy spirit over the ages.

The Book of Revelations serves a Christian purpose in and of itself. It should be noted that the Synagogue of Satan is actually a reference to a Christian rival. That doesn't stop Christians during the later time periods from forgetting that little bit. There was also a lengthy period of time trying to eradicate any ties to Judaism. Further, there were consistent paintings through out the years casting Jewish people negatively with funky hats, hooked noses etc. resembling as close to whatever "evil doer" as they could.

lauded opinion, it is very important to be cognizant of the FACT that ---the term "synagogue"----is greek. In greek it DOES NOT MEAN, specifically,

Yes, I know it is Greek. I also know that Christians utilized the Septuagint which was written in Koine Greek by Jews in Alexandria which was a Greek city. That's why it so vastly different. Then parts of it were later changed to suit purposes.

Who are the Jews?

There were also paintings depicting the finger of God reaching out to adam aka the human it does not make every interpretation correct or proper. Synagogue of Satan can speak of that group political or congregation of carnally minded people with a spirit that goes against the laws of God and the commandments. It is a gathered group with the same spirit claiming to be doing God a favor as they go against everything God warned the early Israelite's not to do. Call it all a Christian purpose if you wish but there are several religions that promote peace and not slaughter or evil. People throughout the ages also carried pieces and portions of the traditions and beliefs of God with them. Some carried those traditions of faith with them but they also incorporated locals beliefs into their religions. Alas though we are here today right now so neither can change what others did before us. The best we can do is point out or share whatever we may have been given by the spirit of God or by ones own faith whatever that may be and try to walk with one another in a decent manner.

Old testament and New both tell people that it is all accomplished by God's spirit. Whether it be a Jewish, Buddhist or a Christian all have been instructed to look into or examine their own hearts and minds for errors. I'd call that working for peace and a better relationship with God a God thing.

Last edited:

How many times does he have to do it to you in the butt, for you to repeat his shit?
It must suck for you then having to look at all the churches. Shit there’s almost one on every corner. :lol:
I do attend them at times. As I love the ideals of Jesus, though disagree with god and the religious ideals that allow people to kill and do other horrendous crimes against humanity and children.. Sometimes they give good sermons. Sometimes, not so nice.

It depends on the preacher. No matter what, i'm not going to believe in the religion based on the fallacies and principles they support. But they do help my faith sometimes.
You are seeing what you want to see and pretending the things you don’t want to see don’t exist.

it’s hard for me to take anyone serious who is as unbalanced as you are.

you are fucked up.
I feel the exact opposite way...

You deny the horrors of religious wars and inquisitions and pretend they don't exist or they don't mean anything. And you justify the evils that happened based on your religion. By your religion. You promote terrorism as much as the religions that you hate.

I equally cannot take a religious fanatic such as yourself seriously.

I think you are seriously fucked up in supporting those crimes. But at least the facts support my version.

Faith and religion are different. I have faith in an ideal, and that's how I roll. Nobody needs to tell me otherwise. Because they're selling something I don't want...

I have an ideal that we should be good to each other, and thrive together, and reach new heights both spiritually and physically. And technologically.

I don't believe in the wars and suffering and hate that bible-based religions create.
It takes storms and sunny weather for growth to occur.

even forest fires serve a purpose.
The examples you give are based on evolution and natural selection. Which you don't believe in.

Human-based religious selection using genocide, torture, and brainwashing, to make money and power, is not a natural way. And that's why we're at the brink of where we are, of self-destruction.

Yes, I know it is Greek. I also know that Christians utilized the Septuagint which was written in Koine Greek by Jews in Alexandria which was a Greek city. That's why it so vastly different. Then parts of it were later changed to suit purposes.

the SEPTUAGINT as "later changed to suit purposes" ? I am fascinated----
can you cite the "later changes to suit purposes"?

what are the "ideals" of Jesus -----and HOW were they determined and by WHOM?
Being good and moral, and have ethics. lt's pretty simple but hard to follow in a religion.

Last edited:
Ding is a perfect example. No morals, no ethics, and no good...

Yet he's the poster boy for you religious fanatics!

You are seeing what you want to see and pretending the things you don’t want to see don’t exist.

it’s hard for me to take anyone serious who is as unbalanced as you are.

you are fucked up.
I feel the exact opposite way...

You deny the horrors of religious wars and inquisitions and pretend they don't exist or they don't mean anything. And you justify the evils that happened based on your religion. By your religion. You promote terrorism as much as the religions that you hate.

I equally cannot take a religious fanatic such as yourself seriously.

I think you are seriously fucked up in supporting those crimes. But at least the facts support my version.
Dude, you are playing a movie in your head that bears no resemblance to reality. You don’t know what I think about any of this. Apparently in your warped little pea brain because I see the bad and the good I condone the bad.

why do you condone pedophiles? I mean after all you don’t drive around at night vigilante style looking to take them out, so you must condone it, right?

that’s your fucked up logic.

Faith and religion are different. I have faith in an ideal, and that's how I roll. Nobody needs to tell me otherwise. Because they're selling something I don't want...

I have an ideal that we should be good to each other, and thrive together, and reach new heights both spiritually and physically. And technologically.

I don't believe in the wars and suffering and hate that bible-based religions create.
It takes storms and sunny weather for growth to occur.

even forest fires serve a purpose.
The examples you give are based on evolution and natural selection. Which you don't believe in.

Human-based religious selection using genocide, torture, and brainwashing, to make money and power, is not a natural way. And that's why we're at the brink of where we are, of self-destruction.
Again, you don’t know what I believe. You are confusing me for someone else because you are either too stupid or too stoned.

put down the bong, Roy.

Forum List

Back