Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Bye guys! It will be reviewed.
I hope they review the part where you started it by saying I condone rape and murder of women and children.

That would be really great.

But do come back. I always enjoy our discussions.

Your religion promotes it. You deny it.

And you threaten me with violence twice. So fuck you. You fucking jerk. You get on my nerves....

Get your last shit in buddy...
ezgif-7-e4d789452978.gif

Over 80% of the so-called 'priests' were just your everyday faggot kiddie predators, no different than any other pedo. Even that number is suspect as too small sinc ethe last undercover FBI investigation of NAMBLA proved many of those faggots said they would rape little girls if they couldn't get their hands on boys at the moment, so faggots do indeed also rape little girls as well. But, they definitely much prefer little boys.

And FYI I can protect myself if you come hunting. I would not advise so.

Nope, you threatened to track me down and hurt me or kill me.

Gl.

So you have threatened me with serious physical violence twice, and threatened to track me down. For whatever reason...

Did Jesus do that?

If not, it's just another example of how you don't care about Jesus, in your fanatic religion that pretends to follow Jesus...

Sheez, you peeps are fucked up....

Goodbye ding, goodbye Jane,
Hope picaro, is the same...

Roger Hodgson, the creative star and singer songwriter of Supertramp, is a devout Christian.

Many of his songs pertain to God. The one you posted, Goodbye Stranger, is about how atheists can’t accept God because they only think of themselves.

He is talking about people like you when he says...

Now I believe in what you say
Is the undisputed truth
But I have to have things my own way
To keep me in my youth

You only live for yourself. That’s no way to live.

Forum List

Back