Zone1 Jesus was mean.. (I guess) because He said that anyone who does not accept the Gospel is condemned!

no one is born gay. One may have some natural inclination toward femininity but that does not make one gay. That is a CHOICE.

Funny how so many choose that today, whereas 150 years ago, no one was gay.. or are we to believe they were just as numerous back then but afraid to come out?

I don't believe that for a minute. And also, life is nothing but choices... except that you cannot change your gender (w/o mutilating yourself and even then.........)
You do not believe that for a minute, even when the religious pushed for kill orders on all gays.

You say being gay is a choice. When did you choose to go straight instead of gay?

How strong was the gay part in you?

I am straight but do not think I chose it and do not see other straight as ever having had a choice in their being straight.

Funny how so many choose that today
Yes. Now I wonder what kind of fool would think people would choose a life of being discriminated against by the majority instead of loved.

You must be really stupid if you think people would pick to hated instead of loved.

True story.. I believe it is the last chapter of Matthew.. (Mt 28:20?)

He says He is with us always, until the End

Then he says to preach the Gospel to everyone. Those who accept and are BAPTIZED will be saved. Those who do not are condemned.

Yep, that Jesus... what a meanie

LOL
If you are condemned it is for being a trivial and lazy person.
How old are you!! And you just thought of this???? IF this is the first time, you are ignorant. If it is not, you are lazy, there are hundreds of answers online about this.

more idiot jelly bean nonsense---the "money changers" did not engage in USURY----try to find the definition of Usury. The money changers were just as despised by the PHARISEES as were the "tax collectors" ---also clients of ROME and traitors but the issue was NOT USURY. DA JOOOOS as your idiot sunday school things taught you -----were not USING ROME----rome used the jews and then invented the FILTH of canon law which led INEVITABLY to the INQUISTION and the NUREMBURG LAWS/S

Again: Poor old JOOSE (your bigoted words of hate)........always the victim never the one's to take responsibilities for their own actions. You never use the documented actual Word of God to make any excuses for your victimized EXCUSES ARGUMENTS.....you still are guilty of placing the works of man (Traditions) above the inspired Works of God recorded in the Holy Bible which includes the Torah. Then you accuse others of corrupting the word of God when you avoid it like the black plague.

Simple: Simply prove that God did not allow the Jewish peoples that denied the Christ and God's New Kingdom to be destroyed not once but twice in world history. Jews have always had a problem in obeying God's will. "But in spite of this, you will not listen to Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I will walk contrary to you, in fury, I will discipline you sevenfold for your sins.........." -- Lev. 26:27-28 This is the very reason that God authorized a New Covenant in place of the Covenant of Moses........"........Behold the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant (as in New Testament Covenant) with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, NOT LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS (ancestors) on the day I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, MY COVENANT THEY BROKE, THOUGH I WAS A HUSBAND UNTO THEM....." Jer. 31:31-34

Strange for God's chosen people no? Israel ceased to exist as a nation and lost their right to the land of promise in 70 AD when they denied God's righteous commands.......just as described in the Old Testament Law and the Prophets. What? God is not in the possession of the power and authority to stop corrupt nations from abusing the Jews? First Rome then the Nazis? God turned His Back on the disloyal Jews and saved only a remanent (Isa. 10:21-23, Romans 9:30-10:4) of the Jews that were Loyal to God. Prove that Israel existed on earth after The 1st century. Where did Israel exist over the past 2400 Years? Biblical Israel will never exist again on earth.....Biblical Israel is a spiritual kingdom whose capital exists in the realm of Heaven. (Gal. 4:26) Today there is neither Jew nor Greek (gentile).........all are one nation united under the New Testament covenant of Christ Jesus (Gal. 3:28-29).........joint heirs to the promise made to Abraham.

Modern Israel is nothing close to the kingdom of Israel that existed prior to the 2nd century AD. No King, No Royal Priesthood, No Animal Sacrifices.......Modern Israel was not created by the God of Creation it came from the TRADITIONS OF MAN as authorized by the United Nations under the terms of UN Resolution 181.......its controlled by politicians, not the word of God.

Last edited:
True story.. I believe it is the last chapter of Matthew.. (Mt 28:20?)

He says He is with us always, until the End

Then he says to preach the Gospel to everyone. Those who accept and are BAPTIZED will be saved. Those who do not are condemned.

Yep, that Jesus... what a meanie

LOL
Matthew 28;16 - 20

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Again: Poor old JOOSE (your bigoted words of hate)........always the victim never the one's to take responsibilities for their own actions. You never use the documented actual Word of God to make any excuses for your victimized EXCUSES ARGUMENTS.....you still are guilty of placing the works of man (Traditions) above the inspired Works of God recorded in the Holy Bible which includes the Torah. Then you accuse others of corrupting the word of God when you avoid it like the black plague.

Simple: Simply prove that God did not allow the Jewish peoples that denied the Christ and God's New Kingdom to be destroyed not once but twice in world history. Jews have always had a problem in obeying God's will. "But in spite of this, you will not listen to Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I will walk contrary to you, in fury, I will discipline you sevenfold for your sins.........." -- Lev. 26:27-28 This is the very reason that God authorized a New Covenant in place of the Covenant of Moses........"........Behold the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant (as in New Testament Covenant) with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, NOT LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS (ancestors) on the day I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, MY COVENANT THEY BROKE, THOUGH I WAS A HUSBAND UNTO THEM....." Jer. 31:31-34

Strange for God's chosen people no? Israel ceased to exist as a nation and lost their right to the land of promise in 70 AD when they denied God's righteous commands.......just as described in the Old Testament Law and the Prophets. What? God is not in the possession of the power and authority to stop corrupt nations from abusing the Jews? First Rome then the Nazis? God turned His Back on the disloyal Jews and saved only a remanent (Isa. 10:21-23, Romans 9:30-10:4) of the Jews that were Loyal to God. Prove that Israel existed on earth after The 1st century. Where did Israel exist over the past 2400 Years? Biblical Israel will never exist again on earth.....Biblical Israel is a spiritual kingdom whose capital exists in the realm of Heaven. (Gal. 4:26) Today there is neither Jew nor Greek (gentile).........all are one nation united under the New Testament covenant of Christ Jesus (Gal. 3:28-29).........joint heirs to the promise made to Abraham.

Modern Israel is nothing close to the kingdom of Israel that existed prior to the 2nd century AD. No King, No Royal Priesthood, No Animal Sacrifices.......Modern Israel was not created by the God of Creation it came from the TRADITIONS OF MAN as authorized by the United Nations under the terms of UN Resolution 181.......its controlled by politicians, not the word of God.
Jews are still here. ALMOST ALL prior existing nations are extinct including the filth of Rome and its offspring----the THIRD REICH

is there some reason that you chose to skirt the very simple issue of my post and jump into superannuated libels? You seem desperate to lay a cover on
the millions murdered for what you imagine is 'the word of a ""god"" PS--
try reading the book----a king, a "royal priesthood" (whatevah you imagine
that to be), animal sacrifices were never VITAL to jewish philosophy---but your
religion DEMANDS genocide and the famous glorious AUTO DE FE---be a good bunny ----go burn a witch at the stake

Jews are still here. ALMOST ALL prior existing nations are extinct including the filth of Rome and its offspring----the THIRD REICH
What I find amusing is the fact you continue to "disagree" with the word of God, when its presented book, chapter and verse. You continue to use the traditions of men in place of the Holy Scriptures........THE LAW and THE PROPHETS.
:no_text11:

Of course Jews are here.........scattered all around the globe with no hope of ever becoming whole again, just as promised by God when the JOOSE disobeyed the Lord. No land of promise, no temple, no royal priesthood, no tribal IDs.....just "secular jooses" by majority that do not even know or comprehend their on historical record found in the Word of God.

With 15 million calling themselves Jews........less than 1 in 7 actually practice their faith in an "orthodox" (original) manner. The majority are like you.........avoiding the word of God like the plague.

God promised that Biblical Israel would never be made WHOLE/COMPLETE........ever again, God completed all that He had promised the Jews (Joshua 21:43-45) to include giving to the Jews all the land that He had promised, "Thus the Lord gave to Israel ALL THE LAND THAT HE SWORE TO THEIR FATHERS (ancestors)...............................NOT ONE WORD OF ALL THE GOOD PROMISES THE LORD HAD MADE TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL FAILED; ALL CAME TO PASS."

God promised Israel that if they continued to disobey God's word.....that He would take the land from them, they would be driven away (Deut. 4:25-28).........that Israel like a broken potters jar would never be restored.....regardless of how it tried (Jer. 19:7-13)

What I find amusing is the fact you continue to "disagree" with the word of God, when its presented book, chapter and verse. You continue to use the traditions of men in place of the Holy Scriptures........THE LAW and THE PROPHETS.

Of course Jews are here.........scattered all around the globe with no hope of ever becoming whole again, just as promised by God when the JOOSE disobeyed the Lord. No land of promise, no temple, no royal priesthood, no tribal IDs.....just "secular jooses" by majority that do not even know or comprehend their on historical record found in the Word of God.

With 15 million calling themselves Jews........less than 1 in 7 actually practice their faith in an "orthodox" (original) manner. The majority are like you.........avoiding the word of God like the plague.

God promised that Biblical Israel would never be made WHOLE/COMPLETE........ever again, God completed all that He had promised the Jews (Joshua 21:43-45) to include giving to the Jews all the land that He had promised, "Thus the Lord gave to Israel ALL THE LAND THAT HE SWORE TO THEIR FATHERS (ancestors)...............................NOT ONE WORD OF ALL THE GOOD PROMISES THE LORD HAD MADE TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL FAILED; ALL CAME TO PASS."

God promised Israel that if they continued to disobey God's word.....that He would take the land from them, they would be driven away (Deut. 4:25-28).........that Israel like a broken potters jar would never be restored.....regardless of how it tried (Jer. 19:7-13)
read it again----your jelly bean lady of the crystal ball misled you--specifically read the book of AMOS

Time to grow up and learn to read a WHOLE BOOK----you can't depend
on the "classic comics" forever. Try the book of AMOS. It beats the
babbling of Jelly bean school and your plastic jesus version of the universe

Forum List

Back