Jet Blue Employee With Best Halloween Costume Ever!

LOL Can't pick on the homeless but the president, he's fair game even making shit up about him. Anything goes.

Well, the homeless have expanded under the orange god. Makes sense.

Really? Not what I'm seeing. Looks pretty flat to me, pretty much no statistical change. It appears difficult to estimate how many are homeless because just because you become homeless doesn't mean you'll always be homeless and just because you find housing doesn't mean you'll be able to stay indefinitely.

800px-US_yearly_timeline_of_people_experiencing_homelessness.gif

Last edited:

Many of the homeless are veterans.
======================================
Although flawless counts are impossible to come by – the transient nature of homeless populations presents a major difficulty – the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) estimates that 40,056 veterans are homeless on any given night.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

And homelessness is something to joke about?

Although flawless counts are impossible to come by – the transient nature of homeless populations presents a major difficulty – the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) estimates that 40,056 veterans are homeless on any given night.

But the vast majority are not. Nice try to deflect. I would bet that less than 10% are vets.

Incorrect. They have expanded under Progressive rule.
Homeless love free shit that Republican taxpayers foot the bill for.

Just Republican taxpayers are footing the bill for "free stuff"?
What about Democrats? About about the biggest voting bloc, Independents?
Got anything to add that displays your ignorance?

But the vast majority are not. Nice try to deflect. I would bet that less than 10% are vets.

Your statement was inclusive, maybe you should put out a little effort in making clarified statements.

I think her costume was great. They should give her a raise. The only homeless increase in the scum sneaking over the border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL Can't pick on the homeless but the president, he's fair game even making shit up about him. Anything goes.

You mean Obama was born in Kenya?

He could put that notion to bed with a simple unadulterated copy of his long form. Not some fake ass BC showing the hospital he was born in using the current name, not the old name that it was when he was born.

Forum List

Back