Jets/Packers Negotiations

The easy answer is yes. And he does.
Not convinced. Rodger wasn’t good this past season. The Jets are a good quarterback away from being interesting, but I’m not sure if they’re good enough to win a Super Bowl

The Jets have a strong defense but their offense lacks playmakers and their offensive line is below average.
Couldn't be more wrong. They are loaded with good, young talent, on both sides, and that includes the offense. Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson were breakout stars last year. They also have Lazard and another good WR on that team. With Rodgers, if he clicks, and I think with Hackett and Lazard he will, they could beat the Bills, easy, and Miami too.

But what if Rodgers is cooked? Last year he was an average QB
Take it from someone that lives where Packers and Bears are on almost every weekend (except for the 12:00 PM same time starts) the Packers sucked last year. They had a terrible WR corps that completely let down Rodgers, minus Lazard and a strong ending to the season for their rookie 2nd rounder. Defense was Swiss cheese. O-line was below average.

Couldn't be more wrong. They are loaded with good, young talent, on both sides, and that includes the offense. Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson were breakout stars last year. They also have Lazard and another good WR on that team. With Rodgers, if he clicks, and I think with Hackett and Lazard he will, they could beat the Bills, easy, and Miami too.
I doubt they can overtake the Bills. Breece Hall is coming back after off season knee surgery and the OL is weak.

Take it from someone that lives where Packers and Bears are on almost every weekend (except for the 12:00 PM same time starts) the Packers sucked last year. They had a terrible WR corps that completely let down Rodgers, minus Lazard and a strong ending to the season for their rookie 2nd rounder. Defense was Swiss cheese. O-line was below average.
The Packers finished 8-9 and Rodgers looked like a QB in decline.

Depends. The pieces are there, except for a QB.
The Jets lost their last six games and looked just average. Adding Rodgers might be good enough to squeeze into the playoffs.

Not convinced. Rodger wasn’t good this past season. The Jets are a good quarterback away from being interesting, but I’m not sure if they’re good enough to win a Super Bowl
Buffalo is the best team in that division with a younger QB.

The Packers have decided to move on with a younger QB. Rodgers wanted to retire as a Packer but the team had other plans.
I know it's all about the money but it must suck to be sold-off like a side of beef....To the Jets no less.

I know it's all about the money but it must suck to be sold-off like a side of beef....To the Jets no less.
Rodgers wanted more control over who the Packers drafted and signed as free agents.

The Packers finished 8-9 and Rodgers looked like a QB in decline.
I saw who he was throwing to. I saw his protection. I watched most of their games last season. Mahomes would have looked in decline if he played for the Packers last year. Rodgers has still got it.

I saw who he was throwing to. I saw his protection. I watched most of their games last season. Mahomes would have looked in decline if he played for the Packers last year. Rodgers has still got it.
Mahomes is an ascending talent and Rodgers best days are behind him. The statistics don't lie.

Who was Mahomes throwing to? Castoffs from other teams. Namely GB.

Forum List

Back