Jew-hating traitors tear down American flag and replace it with Palestinian flag

Stealing property (the flag) and defacing a building (the NYT building) IS criminal
from the article>>>

In at least one instance, NYPD officers looked on and decided not to intervene as people scaled city street lights to desecrate the flag.

beyond vandalism, what would that be to you Lisa?

~S~

from the article>>>

In at least one instance, NYPD officers looked on and decided not to intervene as people scaled city street lights to desecrate the flag.

~S~
That’s the point. The Dems told the police to stand down as antisemites vandalized property. Lots of tolerance for Islamic terrorists supporters…..not so much for Grandma who walked into the Capitol after a security guard let her in. She went to jail. But the foreigners who hate Jews and damage property….eh.

Because we're not a fascistic state Lisa

~S~
Do they the right to destroy private property?

Do they have the right to threaten others who dont agree?

Lets say I stood there with a poster saying I support Israel and get attacked...should I say thank you hit me again??

Their right to protest doesnt allow them to infringe on others rights.

So yeah. Throw their butts in jail if they cant behave

from the article>>>

~S~
Ill answer. Destruction of prooerty. Cuffs and jail.

Yup….different standards for certain groups.
That is just total horseshit. As I have documented, arrests were made. And when it comes to BLM protestors, thousands of them have been arrested, charged, and convicted of various crimes. You are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to fabricate your own facts.

Why aren’t these traitors being arrested? Most of them are foreign, they are driven by antisemitism, they are defacing private property and removing the American flag, and replacing it the Palestinian flag. It looks like an Islamic takeover of the United States, where Jews are told to shelter in place.

Jan 6th protestors languished in jail for years before a trial, and some received long prison sentences. So why the tolerance for anti-American, antisemitic Muslim foreigners and their enablers?

There has to be a valid complaint of vandalism or defacing property before the Police can legitimately intervene. You know me and you know that I understand how frustrating, vile, and reprehensible this behavior is. But if the New York citizens do not protest the vandalism, there is no law that says the Palestinian flag cannot be flown anywhere. There are no laws against hating America and Americans. And don't expect any hate crime laws protecting Jews to be enforced by corrupt city, state or federal governments.

Chances are the citizens who aren't aiding and abetting these horrible people are afraid of what they might do if there is any complaint or interference. Human nature being what it is, fear is a strong deterrent among those of low expectations and/or lacking in conviction. And it is New York City so. . .

In 2001 the world was neither woke nor were the people so timid. But we are now witnessing what 20+ years of a media, government, education system, entertainment industry dominated by wokeism and far leftist extremism has wrought among those who embraced it.

They SHOULD be, but they’re not. There are double standards being applied here, and what makes it worse is that many of the criminal protestors are either immigrants themselves (or their parents are), and they are showing utter contempt for our country.

The first place to start is with the foreign students. Any one caught tearing down an American flag, defacing property, or yelling their support for an Islamic terrorist group should have their visa revoked and deported back to the Middle East. Agree?
You have got to be one of the most racist posters on this board. You sure you aren't splitting time with Stormfront? For instance,

what makes it worse is that many of the criminal protestors are either immigrants themselves (or their parents are),

Why does that make it worse? How many generations does a person's family have to have been here in order to have first amendment rights? And when it comes to vandalism, is the punishment based on how many generations the accused family has lived here.

Stealing property (the flag) and defacing a building (the NYT building) IS criminal. So explain why these criminals, who are largely foreigners, aren’t being arrested.
Because they are all nitted together into the fabric of a colorful Democrat quilt that's been sewn for more than a few decades or more now. The fear is that if any of them fall, then the entire agenda or project becomes endangered. The debacle the Democrat leftist have created for itself, is that it can't separate no matter how bad the actors are or have become within the group or party. They feel an obligation to support the entire group, and this over the few that are holding on to whatever good they want to live by, but it goes against the narratives and the goals.

Just open one's eyes, and one can see it unfolding just as plain as day. The wars are very revealing, and they have strong messages to tell.

There has to be a valid complaint of vandalism or defacing property before the Police can legitimately intervene. You know me and you know that I understand how frustrating, vile, and reprehensible this behavior is. But if the New York citizens do not protest the vandalism, there is no law that says the Palestinian flag cannot be flown anywhere. There are no laws against hating America and Americans. And don't expect any hate crime laws protecting Jews to be enforced by corrupt city, state or federal governments.

Chances are the citizens who aren't aiding and abetting these horrible people are afraid of what they might do if there is any complaint or interference. Human nature being what it is, fear is a strong deterrent among those of low expectations and/or lacking in conviction. And it is New York City so. . .

In 2001 the world was neither woke nor were the people so timid. But we are now witnessing what 20+ years of a media, government, education system, entertainment industry dominated by wokeism and far leftist extremism has wrought among those who embraced it.
No, there doesn’t have to be a complaint in order for police to intervene. If they see a crime being committed, they can arrest the perpetrator. What is needed for a CHARGE is a complaint, not the arrest.

Also, while flying the Palestinian flag isn’t illegal, it IS illegal to remove the American flag from someone else’s private property. That is theft.

The Democrats running the city are showing tolerance for criminals because they are either Muslim, or on the side of Muslims, and the victims are Jewish. If a bunch of KKK bigots descended on NY and started defacing and stealing property, while yelling “Death to the Blacks!,” the perpetrators would be arrested and thrown in jail, oensing charges.

We are fast approaching a level of antisemitism reminiscent of 1938 Germany.

You have got to be one of the most racist posters on this board. You sure you aren't splitting time with Stormfront? For instance,

what makes it worse is that many of the criminal protestors are either immigrants themselves (or their parents are),

Why does that make it worse? How many generations does a person's family have to have been here in order to have first amendment rights? And when it comes to vandalism, is the punishment based on how many generations the accused family has lived here.
Lisa is no racist, and she isn't talking about all immigrants, otherwise with your spin on immigrants living here for generations being somehow a target of Lisa's. Go rant emotionally with the crybabies that fell to their knees when Trump got elected in 2016.

Lisa is no racist, and she isn't talking about all immigrants, otherwise with your spin on immigrants living here for generations being somehow a target of Lisa's. Go rant emotionally with the crybabies that fell to their knees when Trump got elected in 2016.
I have him on ignore, so I have no idea what he said. Please don’t enlighten me.

Why aren’t these traitors being arrested? Most of them are foreign, they are driven by antisemitism, they are defacing private property and removing the American flag, and replacing it the Palestinian flag. It looks like an Islamic takeover of the United States, where Jews are told to shelter in place.

Jan 6th protestors languished in jail for years before a trial, and some received long prison sentences. So why the tolerance for anti-American, antisemitic Muslim foreigners and their enablers?

how many of these people do you think are american citizens?......i bet it is lower than we think

No, there doesn’t have to be a complaint in order for police to intervene. If they see a crime being committed, they can arrest the perpetrator. What is needed for a CHARGE is a complaint, not the arrest.

Also, while flying the Palestinian flag isn’t illegal, it IS illegal to remove the American flag from someone else’s private property. That is theft.

The Democrats running the city are showing tolerance for criminals because they are either Muslim, or on the side of Muslims, and the victims are Jewish. If a bunch of KKK bigots descended on NY and started defacing and stealing property, while yelling “Death to the Blacks!,” the perpetrators would be arrested and thrown in jail, oensing charges.

We are fast approaching a level of antisemitism reminiscent of 1938 Germany.
I'll concede that the police can intervene if they see what looks like a crime. But in this case they chose not to do so. They had no way to know whether the people doing that were the homeowners or vandals, and without complaints they can also elect not to exacerbate what is already a noisy and disruptive situation.

The NY police opted not to intervene, maybe because they sympathized with the Palestinians or maybe just not to escalate the situation into a full blown destructive riot. I don't know.

I also appreciate how that makes somebody like you feel. I'm am not much different in that regard even though I don't share your history.

Forum List

Back