Jew-hating traitors tear down American flag and replace it with Palestinian flag

I'll concede that the police can intervene if they see what looks like a crime. But in this case they chose not to do so. They had no way to know whether the people doing that were the homeowners or vandals, and without complaints they can also elect not to exacerbate what is already a noisy and disruptive situation.

The NY police opted not to intervene, maybe because they sympathized with the Palestinians or maybe just not to escalate the situation into a full blown destructive riot. I don't know.

I also appreciate how that makes somebody like you feel. I'm am not much different in that regard even though I don't share your history.
The question then becomes: WHY were the police told to allow the criminal action to continue? It reminds me of the BLM riots. They allowed horrific criminal behavior to go on unabated. Yet, when trespassers entered the Capitol, they were thrown in jail for a year or more without a trial and many ultimately sentenced to prison.

I see a lot of double standards being applied by Democrats, depending on one’s political leanings.

P.S. A friend just called me, very upset. She was at the grocery store, looking at the Hanukah decorations, when a POS came up to her and made a nasty remark. THIS is how bad the antisemitism has become.

No, there doesn’t have to be a complaint in order for police to intervene. If they see a crime being committed, they can arrest the perpetrator. What is needed for a CHARGE is a complaint, not the arrest.

Also, while flying the Palestinian flag isn’t illegal, it IS illegal to remove the American flag from someone else’s private property. That is theft.

The Democrats running the city are showing tolerance for criminals because they are either Muslim, or on the side of Muslims, and the victims are Jewish. If a bunch of KKK bigots descended on NY and started defacing and stealing property, while yelling “Death to the Blacks!,” the perpetrators would be arrested and thrown in jail, oensing charges.

We are fast approaching a level of antisemitism reminiscent of 1938 Germany.
Might be approaching it, but it will be put down quickly if it gets too out of hand. Play time will be over, and all these fanatics will meet their demise after angering incessantly within their bull shite and folly. Jail awaits them, and then deportation after that hopefully...

Lisa is no racist, and she isn't talking about all immigrants, otherwise with your spin on immigrants living here for generations being somehow a target of Lisa's. Go rant emotionally with the crybabies that fell to their knees when Trump got elected in 2016.
Bullshit. I will ask you the same question,

what makes it worse is that many of the criminal protestors are either immigrants themselves (or their parents are),
Why does that "make it worse"? And seriously, where is the documentation concerning the claim that "most" were immigrants or first generation Americans? What the hell, did the protestors enter through a gate producing their family tree? Oh wait, I know, Lisa saw pictures of them, and she can tell how long their family has been in the US by their LOOKS. Nothing racist about that, right?

This shit is beyond sick. For the uptenth time, what Hamas dis was terrible, it was a war crime. But they didn't do it because the people were Jews, they did because of years of mistreatment, years of Settlers stealing their land, burning their crops, harassing them, and yes, killing them. They did it because of the fact that Israel is an apartheid government, and if there was any doubt, that was removed when the Israeli government proclaimed that only the Jews have the right to self-determination.

The whole "anti-semite" charge is nothing more than a skirt that Israel and their supporters hide behind. Lisa is one of the biggest cowards that hides behind that skirt. Any criticism of Israel is automatically proclaimed as antisemitism. While ignoring the real illegal and immoral actions that the Israeli government commits. Mention that the Jewish settlements are illegal, that their residents routinely harass, and often kill, Palestinians in the West Bank with the tacit support of the IDF. "Antisemitism" they scream. They yield it like a get out of jail free card in a game of Monopoly, the only difference, they have an infinite supply.

Might be approaching it, but it will be put down quickly if it gets too out of hand. Play time will be over, and all these fanatics will meet their demise after angering incessantly within their bull shite and folly. Jail awaits them, and then deportation after that hopefully...
I sure hope you’re right. We, the Jews, are not large enough in numbers to stop it on our own. We are counting on the goodness of our Christian friends to help stop the madness - and a Republican in the WH .

I think it is at least 1/3rd Arabs from other countries, funded by anti-Israel groups.
hmmmmmm.......i was thinking half, with that half influencing so many ignorants in the other half

i suspect a lot are told to wrap a towel around their heads and scream Allah while being paid 20 bucks

a lot of these people are paid professional bums shipped around when needed

hmmmmmm.......i was thinking half, with that half influencing so many ignorants in the other half

i suspect a lot are told to wrap a towel around their heads and scream Allah while being paid 20 bucks

a lot of these people are paid professional bums shipped around when needed
Yes, you can tell there’s a lot of money behind it. Who’s paying for all those flags, for example?

And maybe you’re right….maybe it is half. A lot of the ones interviewed have accents.

Bullshit. I will ask you the same question,

Why does that "make it worse"? And seriously, where is the documentation concerning the claim that "most" were immigrants or first generation Americans? What the hell, did the protestors enter through a gate producing their family tree? Oh wait, I know, Lisa saw pictures of them, and she can tell how long their family has been in the US by their LOOKS. Nothing racist about that, right?

This shit is beyond sick. For the uptenth time, what Hamas dis was terrible, it was a war crime. But they didn't do it because the people were Jews, they did because of years of mistreatment, years of Settlers stealing their land, burning their crops, harassing them, and yes, killing them. They did it because of the fact that Israel is an apartheid government, and if there was any doubt, that was removed when the Israeli government proclaimed that only the Jews have the right to self-determination.

The whole "anti-semite" charge is nothing more than a skirt that Israel and their supporters hide behind. Lisa is one of the biggest cowards that hides behind that skirt. Any criticism of Israel is automatically proclaimed as antisemitism. While ignoring the real illegal and immoral actions that the Israeli government commits. Mention that the Jewish settlements are illegal, that their residents routinely harass, and often kill, Palestinians in the West Bank with the tacit support of the IDF. "Antisemitism" they scream. They yield it like a get out of jail free card in a game of Monopoly, the only difference, they have an infinite supply.
when you use your own people and children to shield you and hide in hospitals, you are the biggest coward and should be splattered you fucking moron...they have cartoon shows,
with children cartoons of killing jews you retarded fucking imbecile

You have got to be one of the most racist posters on this board. You sure you aren't splitting time with Stormfront? For instance,

what makes it worse is that many of the criminal protestors are either immigrants themselves (or their parents are),

Why does that make it worse? How many generations does a person's family have to have been here in order to have first amendment rights? And when it comes to vandalism, is the punishment based on how many generations the accused family has lived here.
hey ass wipe....do jewish children see cartoons of slaughtering other children and adults from preschool on......use your fucking brain

muslims like these would slit your throat idiot.........jews first then you dumb fuk

What’s your point, those people should be allowed to express their opinions. If they engage in vandalism they should be charged. It’s call consistency and freedom
Their opinion is that the Palestinian flag should replace the American flag.

Their opinion is that the Palestinian flag should replace the American flag.
Ok cool for them, they still should be able to express that opinion and it needs to be defended just as vigorously as someone’s right to tell them go fuck themselves

Is there a freedom to destroying the nation and replacing it that I don't know about?
Speech and actions are not the same thing. Saying fuck America is protected just as much as telling someone to go fuck themselves for saying it. That freedom should be respected and protected. Now if someone takes actions to bring the country down then prosecute them for their crimes. Like I said earlier those who tore down the flags should be punished for their vandalism but not what they said.

Forum List

Back