Jew-hating traitors tear down American flag and replace it with Palestinian flag

Why aren’t these traitors being arrested?
If they were, we wouldn't be able to watch you perform...

Spongebob.gif

Because we're not a fascistic state Lisa

~S~
I agree that America-hating liberal CITIZENS of the United States have a right to destroy American flags on US soil

But foreigners do not deserve that privilege and should be arrested and deported

Fuck Hamas, Iran, Hezballah, and and all the other Ragheads who are spawns of Hell.

You attacked a country. You have vowed to destroy israel and ......

On a personal note. You can kiss my ass.
The Zionists (with assistance from the United Snakes) have been attacking the Palestinians for more than 80 years. You seem to have no problem with that. If conquer, rule, and acquire is OK with you then if the Palestinians attack and conquer Israel (with assistance from Hamas, Hezbollah/Iran or even Russia) then it's fair business. Right? 🇵🇸

I'm not sure what you're blathering on about but if next year's elections are like 2020, THAT will be the final "push". The fools that think they can depend on cheating and a complicit media to shout down the other half of the nation are going to discover they made a mistake. Those who are disenfranchised don't have to do a thing except REFUSE TO OBEY.
You don't say what part of the 2020 election it is that upsets you. That is a matter between you and your conscience.

I agree that America-hating liberal CITIZENS of the United States have a right to destroy American flags on US soil

But foreigners do not deserve that privilege and should be arrested and deported
Well well.

A right is a privilege.

Interesting.

Oh. I understand the 1st Amendment protects flag burning. The 1st applies only to Citizens?

TIL
Judges with their head up their ass have the last word on that

I’m telling you what should be

Send the foreign bums back to where they came from

They have a right to destroy their OWN American flag. They do not have the right to steal someone else’s off their property and replace it with one of a foreign country.
As I said above, ALL should be arrested. Citizens go to jail and foreigners deported.

and...if they own the property eagle.....????

~S~
Except we are talking about THIS case, in which the rioters did NOT own the flag. Any foreigner coming into our country and rioting against it by stealing an American flag and replacing it with a foreign country should be DEPORTED.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
A major problem is that at least a third of these antisemites are Muslims on student visas, and the liberal universities will fight against deporting them. If it means that as a result antisemitism reaches a fevered pitch not seen since the Holocaust, oh well.

I see a lot of "thumbs down" emoticon reactions to this response. I wonder what they mean? :oops:
Basically they're not grasping one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter Glas.....

The purpose of this obfuscation is to cloak agenda's in the guise of bigotry , beyond reproach

A grand example would be Zionism hiding behind the charge of anti-semitism

Question their agenda, and you're immediately condemned as a bigot

Conversely, it's become perfectly acceptable to paint every Palestinian a hamas tool

Historically, we've had many a Japanese , German, Italian example, which is merely repeating itself with the current target to validate the genocide we are supporting

~S~

Why aren’t these traitors being arrested? Most of them are foreign, they are driven by antisemitism, they are defacing private property and removing the American flag, and replacing it the Palestinian flag. It looks like an Islamic takeover of the United States, where Jews are told to shelter in place.

Jan 6th protestors languished in jail for years before a trial, and some received long prison sentences. So why the tolerance for anti-American, antisemitic Muslim foreigners and their enablers?

Democrats are in charge Lisa. They love nothing more than American hating foreigners . So get used to it , they learned how to rig national elections . Say good bye to the home of the free and hello to the home of the brave.... thanks Joe.

Because we're not a fascistic state Lisa

~S~
/----/ We will be if Hamas gets their way, sparky.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered a dire warning to America that it may be "next" if the IDF doesn't decimate Hamas during an interview with FOX News' Sean Hannity.

"We have to win not only for our sake, but for the sake of the Middle East, for the sake of our Arab neighbors. You know what, for the sake of Gazans who've been held by this dark tyranny that has brutalized and brought them nothing but bloodshed and poverty and misery," Netanyahu said Monday. "We have to win to protect Israel. We have to win to safeguard the Middle East. We have to win for the sake of the civilized world. That's the battle we're fighting, and it's being waged right now. There is no substitute for that victory."

"If we don't win now, then Europe is next and you're next. And we have to win," he later added.

Last edited:
Why aren’t these traitors being arrested? Most of them are foreign, they are driven by antisemitism, they are defacing private property and removing the American flag, and replacing it the Palestinian flag. It looks like an Islamic takeover of the United States, where Jews are told to shelter in place.

Jan 6th protestors languished in jail for years before a trial, and some received long prison sentences. So why the tolerance for anti-American, antisemitic Muslim foreigners and their enablers?

Remember, these hypocrites are just "pro Palestine " ...

Forum List

Back