Jew-hating traitors tear down American flag and replace it with Palestinian flag

Democrats are in charge Lisa. They love nothing more than American hating foreigners . So get used to it , they learned how to rig national elections . Say good bye to the home of the free and hello to the home of the brave.... thanks Joe.
Speaking as a Jew, it’s even worse than that. Antisemites have infiltrated our leftist schools and universities, and the kids are being brainwashed to think murdering Jews is the way to go.

I’ve been told that some Jews have removed the large mezuzah from their front doorpost and replaced them with small ones that aren’t visible unless you are right at the door. I also had a friend tell me yesterday that someone came up to her and made a snarky remark when she was looking at Chanukah decorations at the grocery store.

Holocaust survivors are saying that this is all very similar to the run-up to the Holocaust.

Why aren’t these traitors being arrested? Most of them are foreign, they are driven by antisemitism, they are defacing private property and removing the American flag, and replacing it the Palestinian flag. It looks like an Islamic takeover of the United States, where Jews are told to shelter in place.

Jan 6th protestors languished in jail for years before a trial, and some received long prison sentences. So why the tolerance for anti-American, antisemitic Muslim foreigners and their enablers?

Cue Liberal excuses in 3,2,1

Why aren’t these traitors being arrested? Most of them are foreign, they are driven by antisemitism, they are defacing private property and removing the American flag, and replacing it the Palestinian flag. It looks like an Islamic takeover of the United States, where Jews are told to shelter in place.

Jan 6th protestors languished in jail for years before a trial, and some received long prison sentences. So why the tolerance for anti-American, antisemitic Muslim foreigners and their enablers?

The January 6th protesters are typical political prisoners of banana Republic mentality. They were dealt with harshly not because of what they did but because of who they were.

When you draw such absurd comparisons, you damage your own cause.

The January 6th protesters are typical political prisoners of banana Republic mentality. They were dealt with harshly not because of what they did but because of who they were.
The average sentence was 6 months in jail for the insurrectionists.

They are anti-Israel and either 1) totally ignorant of the facts, or b) Jew-haters.
automatically! sha-zam!
1699964420234.png

~S~

'free' countries do not have political prisoners.....~S~

The average sentence was 6 months in jail for the insurrectionists.

First of all there were no insurrectionists. Therefore zero insurrectionists received a jail sentence. There were many thousands of arsonists, looters, batterers and vandals in the several years prior to January 6th who received absolutely nothing. Conclusion: Banana Republic Justice.

Caveat: Anyone who went down to Washington DC with the express idea of trespassing on federal office property is an idiot. So I don't feel particularly sorry for them. However I'm not going to mask the truth nor am I going to mask the double standard or the motive behind it.

Absolutely. The country is being divided into two halves, and by the Democrats: those who stand with the Regime, and those who don’t. those who don’t will be dealt with harshly, and those that do will be allowed to gather en masse and scream death threats to Jews.

First of all there were no insurrectionists. Therefore zero insurrectionists received a jail sentence. There were many thousands of arsonists, looters, batterers and vandals in the several years prior to January 6th who received absolutely nothing. Conclusion: Banana Republic Justice.
LOL...could you imagine if that was actually true?
Caveat: Anyone who went down to Washington DC with the express idea of trespassing on federal office property is an idiot. So I don't feel particularly sorry for them. However I'm not going to mask the truth nor am I going to mask the double standard or the motive behind it.
The average sentence for the 1/6 insurrectionists was 6 months. Hardly a "harsh" punishment for the riot in which they participated.

'free' countries do not have political prisoners.....~S~
And that tells you something about what the Dems have turned our country into.

Also, free countries do not going after their leading political challenger with bogus trials designed to put him in jail or bankrupt his business, either….but here we are.

LOL...could you imagine if that was actually true?

The average sentence for the 1/6 insurrectionists was 6 months. Hardly a "harsh" punishment for the riot in which they participated.
There were no insurrectionists and there was no riot. They were however over 100 serious property damaging fires, destroyed businesses, seriously physically battered people, and numerous law enforcement casualties that went unpunished in the several years prior to 1/6.
You can't escape the double standard or the Banana Republic Justice just because it's your party perpetrating it. I will repeat once again that anyone who went down to DC on that day with the express thought of trespassing on federal office property was an idiot. Anyone who thinks that they are being prosecuted for insurrection is also an idiot or a willfully blind shill. Now if you want to say they're being prosecuted for trespassing on federal property I have no argument with that in fact I would say that's where the sentence lengths are coming from.

There were no insurrectionists and there was no riot. They were however over 100 serious property damaging fires, destroyed businesses, seriously physically battered people, and numerous law enforcement casualties that went unpunished in the several years prior to 1/6.
You can't escape the double standard or the Banana Republic Justice just because it's your party perpetrating it. I will repeat once again that anyone who went down to DC on that day with the express thought of trespassing on federal office property was an idiot. Anyone who thinks that they are being prosecuted for insurrection is also an idiot or a willfully blind shill. Now if you want to say they're being prosecuted for trespassing on federal property I have no argument with that in fact I would say that's where the sentence lengths are coming from.
Trespassing is a misdemeanor in DC and punishable by no more than six months. The Democrats had them in jail awaiting trial longer than that! Clearly, double standards:

1) If white Americans trespass in protest of a questionable win by the Democrst in order to investigate further…..prison for years!

2) If foreigners from Muslim countries protest against Israel, scream “Death to Jews,” steal private property, and are so threatening that Jewish citizens are warned to stay in their houses….it’s all good.

Speaking as a Jew, it’s even worse than that. Antisemites have infiltrated our leftist schools and universities, and the kids are being brainwashed to think murdering Jews is the way to go.

I’ve been told that some Jews have removed the large mezuzah from their front doorpost and replaced them with small ones that aren’t visible unless you are right at the door. I also had a friend tell me yesterday that someone came up to her and made a snarky remark when she was looking at Chanukah decorations at the grocery store.

Holocaust survivors are saying that this is all very similar to the run-up to the Holocaust.
American kids have been brainwashed to think murdering Jews is the way to go? :lmao:

Forum List

Back