Jew hatred

Then it has been your decision to place all Jews of all times outside of 'common humanity'. And not ours.

Last edited:
Why, What difference would it make, you wouldn't listen or even believe, people have been Warning jews for 2000+ years that certain actions are unacceptable in a regularly organized society, they didn't listen then, their not listening now

I'll take that as a "no" then.

Just as jews have taken any advice, as a no, for 2000+ years, yet they weep "why us"?
I have no interest in warning jews at all, none, you deserve what comes

who is looking for "advice" or "warning"? I'm looking for you to substantiate your claim about history. Either you can or you can't.

Just as jews have taken any advice, as a no, for 2000+ years, yet they weep "why us"?
I have no interest in warning jews at all, none, you deserve what comes

who is looking for "advice" or "warning"? I'm looking for you to substantiate your claim about history. Either you can or you can't.

You missed out "wont"

so you claim you can but simply refuse? then why should anyone assume your statement carries any historical weight? And if it doesn't, why would you post the claim in the first place? since you seem to have trouble with the idea that a claim should be backed up or it is worthless, i'll simply move on and be "warned" for the future. posts by you will not have any rhetorical value because you (even if you can) refuse to back up statements with evidence.

Simple Question
Why is it that you consider everyone throughout history to be wrong and the Jews to be right?
Seems that the Jew's track record for pissing people off and making enemies speaks volumes.

Some people resent the Jews because they are so superior. Others hate the Jews because they need to hate.

Really now "Some people resent the Jews because they are so superior"
Want to reconsider this statement?
"Some people resent the Jews because they are so superior"
Want to rephrase this statement is any way?

If not, I think we have a huge problem here with anyone that thinks like you or agrees with you. This my friend is why the jews have the problem they have today.
What would you say to the statement that "Some people resent the whites because they are so superior" Of course you will think that is totally different, but as a bigot you would.

Seriously you and anyone that agrees with you is nothing but a bigot

Last edited:
Lol. That's funny. Mohammed heard nothing from God's angel at all because he never knew God. What mohammed heard, when he could take himself away from molesting little girls and most likely boys also, was expalined in 2Cor 11 vs 14,16 ......For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works., and we ALL know the works of the false god allah, his false prophet mohammed and those rabid scum that have followed them for centuries of murder, mayhem, terrorism, death and destruction.

LMAO....one world Christian.....:cool:

And what does that have to do with anything?

though I can't claim to know exactly what that sentence means, I think I can understand the underlying intention -- Votto's statement was faith based and in that, was denying the value of someone else's faith based contention. It seems strange to try and deny someone else's claim to access to the divine based on a reflective belief in a connection with the divine. Maybe I'm wrong but it seemed like Votto said (effectively) "your text isn't divine because mine is and it says you are wrong." Isn't such a pure faith based statement like that liable to be flipped around just as fairly?

though I can't claim to know exactly what that sentence means, I think I can understand the underlying intention -- Votto's statement was faith based and in that, was denying the value of someone else's faith based contention. It seems strange to try and deny someone else's claim to access to the divine based on a reflective belief in a connection with the divine. Maybe I'm wrong but it seemed like Votto said (effectively) "your text isn't divine because mine is and it says you are wrong." Isn't such a pure faith based statement like that liable to be flipped around just as fairly?

That's a reply to JTpr12.....not Votto...but the quoting isn't working right for some reason

That's a reply to JTpr12.....not Votto...but the quoting isn't working right for some reason
oh. oops. Sorry.

I don't tolerate, personally, people who make actions which risk Israeli and Jewish lives ON PORPUSE (Aka Neturey Karta).
Then stop threatening your neighbor's, violating IHL and the human rights of the Pals, if you don't want to put Israeli's at risk.

You're mixing to very different things. What does Jew risking another Jew has to do with different politic views?
You said you don't like people taking actions that risk jewish and Israeli lives.

The actions by the Israeli government towards the Pals, that is causing all the rocket attacks, is putting Israeli citizens at risk. This constant demonization of Palestinian's, is putting your citizens at risk, because it helps maintain the hostility between the two groups.

Basically, by you making excuses for Israel violating IHL and human rights, you're putting your countryman at risk.

I'm not playing word games, I simply stick to the subject which is "why people hate Jews". Not why people hate ISRAELIS.

Logic, again:D
Sticking to the subject, doesn't mean changing the intent of my post.

You can stick to the subject without trying to spin what I say, into something I didn't.

So basically you say, "People today hate Jews because of the Israeli policy".

Why THANK you, that is what we say all the time.

You yourself now admit that AntiSemitism=AntiZionism.
No, that's not what I'm saying.

People hate Israeli's, for the things they're doing, including jews.

There is a movement brewing all over the world and its picking up steam. It has to do with jews all over the world, seeing what Israel is doing to the Pals, their total disregard for IHL and human rights, distancing themselves from the "jewish state". They don't want to be associated with what Israel is becoming.

As an Israeli Jew, I don't expect American Jews to bertay, or have double interest, when it comes to the Israelis or Jews. American Jews are Americans, European Jews are Europeans.

I DO, expect them though, not to take decisions that have a very high chance of harming Jews in general, anywhere in the world.

There are many Jews who don't agree with the Israeli policy. That's fine. As a country that calls for freedom of opinion and actions, Israel must respect that. There is nothing wrong here.

I don't tolerate, personally, people who make actions which risk Israeli and Jewish lives ON PORPUSE (Aka Neturey Karta).

I believe that should be the main POV.

When Jews support people who want Jews dead, and who murder their own people that completely against Jewish Law. You can disagree, but you don't wish harm on other Jews, and to work for their destruction is the worst kind of act, it's unconscionable to me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SPzBPSDPQ]Jewish Officials meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC Banned in USA,Israel on TV - YouTube[/ame]

You said you don't like people taking actions that risk jewish and Israeli lives.

The actions by the Israeli government towards the Pals, that is causing all the rocket attacks, is putting Israeli citizens at risk. This constant demonization of Palestinian's, is putting your citizens at risk, because it helps maintain the hostility between the two groups.

Basically, by you making excuses for Israel violating IHL and human rights, you're putting your countryman at risk.

Oh. So the palestinians are helpless victims who have absolutely no choice but to fire rockets into random crowds of people?

I did not post the thread in question. Someone is posting this stuff under my name. Please stop.

Last edited:
Oh. So the palestinians are helpless victims who have absolutely no choice but to fire rockets into random crowds of people?
Yeah, they are helpless victims. They're crowed into a very small and dense area; they're subjected to constant air strikes and commando raids by the IDF; they're not allowed to have weapons to defend themselves; they're not allowed to leave the area since the Israeli blockade started in 2005; they're not even allowed to farm and fish their land and territorial waters, without the Israeli's shooting at them; and most of all, they've been under a belligerent occupation for the last 45 years. That looks pretty helpless to me.

But they do have more choices, than to just fire rockets into Israel. And let's make no mistake, the rockets are "in response" to Israeli aggression. Albeit, not the response they should be taking.

Yeah, they are helpless victims. They're crowed into a very small and dense area; they're subjected to constant air strikes and commando raids by the IDF; they're not allowed to have weapons to defend themselves; they're not allowed to leave the area since the Israeli blockade started in 2005; they're not even allowed to farm and fish their land and territorial waters, without the Israeli's shooting at them; and most of all, they've been under a belligerent occupation for the last 45 years. That looks pretty helpless to me.

But they do have more choices, than to just fire rockets into Israel. And let's make no mistake, the rockets are "in response" to Israeli aggression. Albeit, not the response they should be taking.

The Israeli agression is in response to the rocket attacks. If the Palestinians put their weapons down, their would be peace. If the Israelis put their weapons down, there will be no more Israel.

And the idea that Jews are occupying Judea is absurd. It's their land. Land they've been more than willing to share for peace.

When Jews support people who want Jews dead, and who murder their own people that completely against Jewish Law. You can disagree, but you don't wish harm on other Jews, and to work for their destruction is the worst kind of act, it's unconscionable to me

Jewish Officials meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC Banned in USA,Israel on TV - YouTube
Did you even see the video?

It's not about killing jews!

Bullshit... they kiss a man who wants Israel's destruction, they praise him as a great leader as he kills his own people in the streets. Yes those are the worst kind of Jews they pray for the destruction of Israel. The same as Ahmadinejad

Last edited:
Bullshit they kiss a man you wants Israel's destruction praise him as a great leader as he kills his own people in the streets Yes those are the worst kind of Jews they pray for the destruction of Israel. The same as Ahmadinejad
The meeting was not about killing jews.

Your use of this video, is nothing more than an irresponsible lie.

BTW, that "wiping Israel off the map" reference, has been completely debunked. He never said that.

Forum List

Back