Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t.
Shit4Brains wants Jews wiped off the face of the Earth.
He simply won’t repeat it until he loses his kewll.

A lot of Zionists have promoted death, war, and genocide against Muslims on this forum.
Link?

On this thread a bunch of Zionists promoted Muslim war deaths here.

4 million Muslims killed by U.S.A since 1990?
No they haven’t.

Back to your core issue...
Your toxic and parasitic relationship with your parents.
Not to mention your terror of failure.

Typical dishonest Jew, those Zionists on that thread are more for death, and destruction on this forum, than I've ever called for.
WTF?
Focus...
You are dysfunctional as is your relationship with your parents.
I would presume your father is abusive.
You need therapy and don’t have to tell your parents.

A lot of Zionists have promoted death, war, and genocide against Muslims on this forum.
Link?

No they haven’t.

Typical dishonest Jew, those Zionists on that thread are more for death, and destruction on this forum, than I've ever called for.
WTF?
Focus...

Nonsense, I have a very close relationship with my Dad.

LOL, you sure talk a lot of shit, for someone who knows nothing.

i think that the Polish President is with President Trump at the Whitehouse . Did the Polish Gent take the chance and fly over here in a Polish airplane with a Polish Pilot eh ??

Stupid squabble, stupid thread. The OP is so ignorant that he does not know that there are Poles who are of the Jewish faith. In the end, who the hell cares? A person who does good, finds something that advances the human condition, is notable in history. Why does a person's religion matter?

It would be so much better to discuss which religions encourage education among young girls and boys and which try to impede it.

No they haven’t.

WTF?
Focus...

Nonsense, I have a very close relationship with my Dad.

LOL, you sure talk a lot of shit, for someone who knows nothing.
You don’t.
He’s too hugh in your eyes.
The proof is you’re in your 30s and still at home even though you’re a “genius”.

Stupid squabble, stupid thread. The OP is so ignorant that he does not know that there are Poles who are of the Jewish faith. In the end, who the hell cares? A person who does good, finds something that advances the human condition, is notable in history. Why does a person's religion matter?

It would be so much better to discuss which religions encourage education among young girls and boys and which try to impede it.
Sobie’s father hates Jews.

He certainly has read about Madoff, Mogilevich, and Wall-street in general, as monstrosities of the "Modern era" by your tribe.

But, I didn't find out until my 20's.

He certainly has read about Madoff, Mogilevich, and Wall-street in general, as monstrosities of the "Modern era" by your tribe.
He’s a Professer...and an asshole.
And you are dependent on his approval.
Toxic.

He waited until your 20s to put you on anti-psychotic meds?

Toxic.

He was a History Teacher in prison, although he could've probably been a History professor.

He worked in his 20's in a White Plains group home, and said all his patients were basically Jews who were pushed too hard by their parents, until they become neurotic - psychotic.

That's probably why he didn't push me too hard.

Toxic.

He was a History Teacher in prison, although he could've probably been a History professor.
You inferred quite a prestigious position months ago.
You even lie for your father.
Was he a prisoner?

He worked in his 20's in a White Plains group home, and said all his patients were basically Jews who were pushed too hard by their parents, until they become neurotic - psychotic.

You need to escape your self-imposed prison.

Toxic.

Was he a prisoner?

He made in the 1990's about 100K a year, doing the job of teaching prisoners at BOCES.

So, says the Jew who's on here more than me, so you obviously don't have much of a job, or good friends, either.

Toxic.

Was he a prisoner?

He made in the 1990's about 100K a year, doing the job of teaching prisoners at BOCES.
Everybody in the 1990s made about 100K.

Toxic.

Was he a prisoner?

What?
The median household income in 2015 was just over 55K a year.

So, says the Jew who's on here more than me, so you obviously don't have much of a job, or good friends, either.
Friends are for Shabbos and High Holidays.

Toxic.

Was he a prisoner?

What?
The median household income in 2015 was just over 55K a year.
Not for professionals.
I was on Wall Street and so were most of my friends.
Statistics are bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back