Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, in the Anglosphere it's easier to make it in science, or music, writing, and the arts if you're part of the Anglosphere.

Not only have some other cultures achievements been ignored, but sometimes even ripped off.

Pole Michal Sedziwoj discovered oxygen in the turn of the 17th century, Anglos like Priestly took the credit for it.

Pole Jawoski discovered gut bacteria, and Anglos like Marshall, and Warren took the credit.

Ukrainian Ivan Puluj discovered X-Rays, and German Wihelm Rotegen took the credit.

Then there's Serbs Nikola Tesla's patents for radio, which Marconi stole and took the credit for.

Don't even get me started on the ignoring of Soviet rocket science, like how Korolev's team put up the first satellite Sputnik into space, or the first man, space station, and Lunar rover, and so forth into space.
Which is ignored.

You are probably thinking of the ignorant masses and I tend to agree. The T-34 was the most groundbreaking tank of the Great Patriotic war and not that I'm saying the Germans did not perform well or make good tanks themselves (especially guns!) but the Germans copied it as soon as they could.

I suspect if Russia really fell behind it was in the late 60's with the 2nd or 3rd generation of computer technology. They still could produce any ONE thing they wanted on par with the west but as a whole their tech fell behind. In a terrible way a 1980's war would have been interesting.

Before we get too friendly though, them Jewish comments you made in the initial post really turned me off to be honest. Are you ok with Jews?
He wants Jews exterminated.

Show me where I've ever said such a thing?
You posted it and AZ pointed it out.
The search function has been disabled.
Don’t post things you don’t want people to read amd remember.

I've never said on this forum that I want Jews to be directly exterminated, Once, or twice I have said Jews resisted assimilation for 2,000 years as an insult to the countries that didn't assimilate with, and that considering Jews are a mish-mash of cultures, and ethnicity's, they should just shut-up and assimilate to extinction.
You have already stated explicilty that you despise Jews regardless of religiousity.
You want a Jew free world.
You’ve said it several times.

Why would American radio play Polish songs?

I mean just look at the anti-Polish sentiments all over this thread.

I mean the American radio will play Spanish garbage like Danza Kuduro in Spanish, but not Wilki a Polish rock piece in English?

American and British bands have global followings

Who the fuk ever heard of those Polack bands?

luck of the birthplace.

Absolutely, in the Anglosphere it's easier to make it in science, or music, writing, and the arts if you're part of the Anglosphere.

Not only have some other cultures achievements been ignored, but sometimes even ripped off.

Pole Michal Sedziwoj discovered oxygen in the turn of the 17th century, Anglos like Priestly took the credit for it.

Pole Jawoski discovered gut bacteria, and Anglos like Marshall, and Warren took the credit.

Ukrainian Ivan Puluj discovered X-Rays, and German Wihelm Rotegen took the credit.

Then there's Serbs Nikola Tesla's patents for radio, which Marconi stole and took the credit for.

Don't even get me started on the ignoring of Soviet rocket science, like how Korolev's team put up the first satellite Sputnik into space, or the first man, space station, and Lunar rover, and so forth into space.
Which is ignored.
Before we get too friendly though, them Jewish comments you made in the initial post really turned me off to be honest. Are you ok with Jews?

Why is 2,000 years of rejecting the Love of Christ as a mish-mash of cultures who reject assimilation to the countries they lived in as an "Insult" to nations, somehow a culture worth preserving?

Keep in mind, Jews themselves often wish other groups the same fate, or ultimately their own.

Look at Barbara Spectre as an example.

Which is ignored.

You are probably thinking of the ignorant masses and I tend to agree. The T-34 was the most groundbreaking tank of the Great Patriotic war and not that I'm saying the Germans did not perform well or make good tanks themselves (especially guns!) but the Germans copied it as soon as they could.

I suspect if Russia really fell behind it was in the late 60's with the 2nd or 3rd generation of computer technology. They still could produce any ONE thing they wanted on par with the west but as a whole their tech fell behind. In a terrible way a 1980's war would have been interesting.

I've never said on this forum that I want Jews to be directly exterminated, Once, or twice I have said Jews resisted assimilation for 2,000 years as an insult to the countries that didn't assimilate with, and that considering Jews are a mish-mash of cultures, and ethnicity's, they should just shut-up and assimilate to extinction.

Well just say it then. Do you think Jews are equal? Prove him wrong!

You have already stated explicilty that you despise Jews regardless of religiousity.
You want a Jew free world.
You’ve said it several times.

I, and my people don't have the power to even do such a thing Now-a-days.

But, Liberals Jewish, Germanic + French are doing EXACTLY that.

They are supporting the White European cultures to vanish, by diversity, and multiculturalism. (Balkanization replacement)

Well just say it then. Do you think Jews are equal? Prove him wrong!

I certainly don't think Jews, and Poles are equal in terms of morality, or consciousness. (With my Poles beating about the whole World in this aspect)

I mean the American radio will play Spanish garbage like Danza Kuduro in Spanish, but not Wilki a Polish rock piece in English?

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

Why is 2,000 years of rejecting the Love of Christ as a mish-mash of cultures who reject assimilation to the countries they lived in as an "Insult" to nations, somehow a culture worth preserving?

Keep in mind, Jews themselves often wish other groups the same fate, or ultimately their own.

Ah, so you don't think Jews are equal. Man, just spit it out. Be proud of who you are and what you believe unless you think you're wrong. Don't cower like a scared 5 year old girl!

I disagree with you and think racists are the scum of the earth.

BTW, you have a logic problem. Right or Wrong most folks are just the religion of their parents. That doesn't make them special,

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

There we go!!!
Good old NT burning all non-believers in the Eternal Lake of Fire.
So we see that all of your racism originates in your “scripture”.

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

Ah, so you don't think Jews are equal. Man, just spit it out. Be proud of who you are and what you believe unless you think you're wrong. Don't cower like a scared 5 year old girl!

I disagree with you and think racists are the scum of the earth.

BTW, you have a logic problem. Right or Wrong most folks are just the religion of their parents. That doesn't make them special,

Since when was anti-Jewish sentiments a form of "Racism", exactly?

What's wrong with Racism, anyways?

There's absolutely no evidence of racial equality.

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

There we go!!!

In some ways I respect Jesus, but ultimately I'm Agnostic.

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

There we go!!!

No, you’re not.

Which is ignored.

There we go!!!

No, you’re not.

I'm an Agnostic who was brought up Catholic.

There we go!!!

No, you’re not.

You’re actually an asshole who has acheived nothing on a personal basis.
Get a job or career.

There we go!!!

No, you’re not.

Get a job or career.

No one believes you're not unemployed here, I mean you're on more than me. Hahaha.

I on the other hand am working on, and off.

One of my old customers a personal friend too, also pays like 75 dollars an hour.

There we go!!!

No, you’re not.

Get a job or career.

No one believes you're not unemployed here, I mean you're on more than me. Hahaha.

We know...
You deliver a package once a week for you daddy for $100.00.

No, you’re not.

Get a job or career.

We know...

I'm still helping my parents move from Putnam Lake, NY, to Pawling, NY.
A large part on why I haven't been too desperate for a full time job yet.

But, I am a gardener for my neighbor, and a mover for my old customer.

With that, I make some Beer, and food money.

No, you’re not.

Get a job or career.

We know...

You’re a bum and have been helping your parents for more than a year now.
Your parents are treating you like the 5 year old you really are.

Get a job or career.

We know...

My dad has like 10,000 Books, and 10,000 CD's, of course it takes a long time to sort through them, and bring them up.

But, without me, they'd have to hire someone probably at 20 dollars an hour, or so.

Get a job or career.

We know...

My dad has like 10,000 Books, and 10,000 CD's, of course it takes a long time to sort through them, and bring them up.

But, without me, they'd have to hire someone probably at 20 dollars an hour, or so.
Get out of that toxic house and hire someone.

We know...

Get out of that toxic house and hire someone.

This week I'm going to make in 5 hours of work, more than I used to make at the Feed store in 38 hours of work a week.

I'm certainly okay with that.

These odd jobs pay a lot better than the Feed store ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back