Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sobieski knows he is inferior to blacks and Jews

That is why he starts these threads

Anyways, my IQ is higher than typical Blacks, or Jews, as is my Artistic talent.
I also tend to be more physically power, tall, and muscular than typical Blacks, or Jews.

Here's some Art paintings I did mostly around the age of 18.

I'm also presumably better looking at 32, than most Blacks, or Jews too.

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

Anyways, my IQ is higher than typical Blacks, or Jews, as is my Artistic talent.
I also tend to be more physically power, tall, and muscular than typical Blacks, or Jews.

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

You’re a little below average looking and there’s about 20 guys I know who are bigger than you, not to mention professionals who frequent the gym and make good, honest money.

Now about you not being able to control your attitude...

Not really, I've always heard I've got very nice eyes, and nice lips.

You don’t.

Every girl I've spoken too liked my eyes a lot.

Let's see a pic of yourself, then?

There are people I PM with; they are not psychotic nazis.
You are a psychotic nazi.
I have deep blue eyes.
And I get along great with Italians; they know I’ll never come to work inebriated.

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

You’re a little below average looking and there’s about 20 guys I know who are bigger than you, not to mention professionals who frequent the gym and make good, honest money.

You don’t.

I can only imagine the girls who actually will have a conversation with you for more than 3 minutes.

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.
And I get along great with Italians; they know I’ll never come to work inebriated.

I've never come to work when inebriated, either.

Southern Italians kind of suck, they're often very aggressive, fussy, and unfriendly.

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.

Southern Italians kind of suck, they're often very aggressive, fussy, and unfriendly.
Only towards Pollacks.
Italians hate Pollacks and are only mildly tolerant of the Irish.
I work mostly with Italians and Germans...great people.

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

LOL, Southern Italians are f*cked up, way more so than Poles, or Irish.

I had an Italian steal my bike, and put a gun to my head, he was also supposed to be "MY Friend" from like 7 years old.
He eventually went to jail for stealing a car, and then again for stabbing a cab driver.

Another Italian friend I knew since 4 years of age, started pushing me in a bar for no reason one week, to try, and impress girls, the week before that he had been friendly towards me.

Another Italian did hard drugs, and shot himself, He was actually my second friend I made.

Then there's the Italians who threw rocks at geese in Putnam Lake, and only my Polish American friend, and myself tried to stop it.

Not to mention the Italian ring-leader stealing out of cars, who my Hungarian friend, and myself warned not to do it, sure as sh*t he got caught.

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

I had an Italian steal my bike, and put a gun to my head, he was also supposed to be "MY Friend" from like 7 years old.
He eventually went to jail for stealing a car, and then again for stabbing a cab driver.

Another Italian friend I knew since 4 years of age, started pushing me in a bar for no reason one week, to try, and impress girls, the week before that he had been friendly towards me.

Another Italian did hard drugs, and shot himself, He was actually my second friend I made.

Then there's the Italians who threw rocks at geese in Putnam Lake, and only my Polish American friend, and myself tried to stop it.

Not to mention the Italian ring-leader stealing out of cars, who my Hungarian friend, and myself warned not to do it, sure as sh*t he got caught.
Get a job.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

Get a job.

So says the guy who's on here more than me. LMFAO.

You obviously don't work much, and also refuse to show yourself, while mocking others on jobs, or looks.

You're making Jews look like massive hypocrites, although almost all Jews I've met in person, or online have all been hypocrites.

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

You don’t get it...Italians hate Pollacks.
The parents hated you and instigated your friends to turn on you.
Just like your father did to you.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

So, it's normal behavior to put guns to people's heads that are your friend, or to stab cab drivers?
Hahaha, okay, good joke.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

Get a job.

So says the guy who's on here more than me. LMFAO.

You obviously don't work much, and also refuse to show yourself, while mocking others on jobs, or looks.

You're making Jews look like massive hypocrites, although almost all Jews I've met in person, or online have all been hypocrites.
I’m at work.
My systems are working.
I get my stuff done so fast and flawless I can spend time here and listen to several Torah lectures a day.
And my boss sits right next to me.
That’s how valuable I am to him.

I have deep blue eyes.

Only towards Pollacks.

So, it's normal behavior to put guns to people's heads that are your friend, or to stab cab drivers?
Hahaha, okay, good joke.
Just as normal as being a keyboard Nazi.

What are you smoking?
Everything from Classic rock like Lady Pank, Kult, Tomasz Nieman, Tadeusz Wozniak,and Budka Suflera, to modern Rock classics like Wilki, Myslowitz, Akurat, Coma, and Czeslaw Spiewa.

Who?!

Why would American radio play Polish songs?

I mean just look at the anti-Polish sentiments all over this thread.

I mean the American radio will play Spanish garbage like Danza Kuduro in Spanish, but not Wilki a Polish rock piece in English?

American and British bands have global followings

Who the fuk ever heard of those Polack bands?

luck of the birthplace.

Absolutely, in the Anglosphere it's easier to make it in science, or music, writing, and the arts if you're part of the Anglosphere.

Not only have some other cultures achievements been ignored, but sometimes even ripped off.

Pole Michal Sedziwoj discovered oxygen in the turn of the 17th century, Anglos like Priestly took the credit for it.

Pole Jawoski discovered gut bacteria, and Anglos like Marshall, and Warren took the credit.

Ukrainian Ivan Puluj discovered X-Rays, and German Wihelm Rotegen took the credit.

Then there's Serbs Nikola Tesla's patents for radio, which Marconi stole and took the credit for.

Don't even get me started on the ignoring of Soviet rocket science, like how Korolev's team put up the first satellite Sputnik into space, or the first man, space station, and Lunar rover, and so forth into space.
Which is ignored.

You are probably thinking of the ignorant masses and I tend to agree. The T-34 was the most groundbreaking tank of the Great Patriotic war and not that I'm saying the Germans did not perform well or make good tanks themselves (especially guns!) but the Germans copied it as soon as they could.

I suspect if Russia really fell behind it was in the late 60's with the 2nd or 3rd generation of computer technology. They still could produce any ONE thing they wanted on par with the west but as a whole their tech fell behind. In a terrible way a 1980's war would have been interesting.

Before we get too friendly though, them Jewish comments you made in the initial post really turned me off to be honest. Are you ok with Jews?

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.

and Germans...great people.

Germans I've met in person are actually better than Italians, or Irish.

I'll admit it, they're typically more relaxed, less likely to be aggressive, harder working, and more humble, and intelligent than Italians, or Irish.

But, so I've found are Poles, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Swedes, Norwegians etc. etc.

Only Europeans that are worse than Italians, or Irish I've found are actually Albanians, and that's not even by much.

Note, that I don't really consider Jews as European, but they too seem to be worse than Italians, or Irish.

I mean the American radio will play Spanish garbage like Danza Kuduro in Spanish, but not Wilki a Polish rock piece in English?

luck of the birthplace.

Absolutely, in the Anglosphere it's easier to make it in science, or music, writing, and the arts if you're part of the Anglosphere.

Not only have some other cultures achievements been ignored, but sometimes even ripped off.

Pole Michal Sedziwoj discovered oxygen in the turn of the 17th century, Anglos like Priestly took the credit for it.

Pole Jawoski discovered gut bacteria, and Anglos like Marshall, and Warren took the credit.

Ukrainian Ivan Puluj discovered X-Rays, and German Wihelm Rotegen took the credit.

Then there's Serbs Nikola Tesla's patents for radio, which Marconi stole and took the credit for.

Don't even get me started on the ignoring of Soviet rocket science, like how Korolev's team put up the first satellite Sputnik into space, or the first man, space station, and Lunar rover, and so forth into space.
Which is ignored.

You are probably thinking of the ignorant masses and I tend to agree. The T-34 was the most groundbreaking tank of the Great Patriotic war and not that I'm saying the Germans did not perform well or make good tanks themselves (especially guns!) but the Germans copied it as soon as they could.

I suspect if Russia really fell behind it was in the late 60's with the 2nd or 3rd generation of computer technology. They still could produce any ONE thing they wanted on par with the west but as a whole their tech fell behind. In a terrible way a 1980's war would have been interesting.

Before we get too friendly though, them Jewish comments you made in the initial post really turned me off to be honest. Are you ok with Jews?
He wants Jews exterminated.

You don’t.

I have deep blue eyes.

and Germans...great people.

Germans I've met in person are actually better than Italians, or Irish.

I'll admit it, they're typically more relaxed, less likely to be aggressive, harder working, and more humble, and intelligent than Italians, or Irish.

But, so I've found are Poles, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Swedes, Norwegians etc. etc.

Only Europeans that are worse than Italians, or Irish I've found are actually Albanians, and that's not even by much.
Your Internet “PhD” sound bites are boring as all hell.

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

Show me where I've ever said such a thing?

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

You posted it and AZ pointed it out.
The search function has been disabled.
Don’t post things you don’t want people to read amd remember.

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

Well, just say it, I'll say it. Jews aren't even a sub race of ppl. "They" are the same and equal to all of us other idiot ppl on this planet and deserve equal treatment.

You'll say that, right?

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

You posted it and AZ pointed it out.
The search function has been disabled.
Don’t post things you don’t want people to read amd remember.

I've never said on this forum that I want Jews to be directly exterminated, Once, or twice I have said Jews resisted assimilation for 2,000 years as an insult to the countries that didn't assimilate with, and that considering Jews are a mish-mash of cultures, and ethnicity's, they should just shut-up and assimilate to extinction.

luck of the birthplace.

Which is ignored.

Well, just say it, I'll say it. Jews aren't even a sub race of ppl. "They" are the same and equal to all of us other idiot ppl on this planet and deserve equal treatment.

You'll say that, right?
He won’t.
Shit4Brains wants Jews wiped off the face of the Earth.
He simply won’t repeat it until he loses his kewll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back