Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is 2,000 years of rejecting the Love of Christ as a mish-mash of cultures who reject assimilation to the countries they lived in as an "Insult" to nations, somehow a culture worth preserving?

Keep in mind, Jews themselves often wish other groups the same fate, or ultimately their own.

Look at Barbara Spectre as an example.

Ah, so you don't think Jews are equal. Man, just spit it out. Be proud of who you are and what you believe unless you think you're wrong. Don't cower like a scared 5 year old girl!

I disagree with you and think racists are the scum of the earth.

BTW, you have a logic problem. Right or Wrong most folks are just the religion of their parents. That doesn't make them special,

Since when was anti-Jewish sentiments a form of "Racism", exactly?

What's wrong with Racism, anyways?

There's absolutely no evidence of racial equality.

What's wrong is my race of my superior ppl are going to get the upper hand some prime numbered day and smash your race of ppl who invested in the wrong type of nuclear power. 500 years later your race of ppl will get lucky thanks to geographic isolation or something and be superior. Modern America is great. A Bosnian and a Serb walk into a bar and get in a fight and break a shelf. The bar tender breaks it up, they apologize in hopes the cops don't come and the bartender says "if one of you two brothers were black I would have shot you but as it is I know brothers fight." Point is, except for the random NAZI we can't tell the difference between have the genocidal groups on the planet because blacks stick out soo obviously (not that picking on blacks is right. We just can't tell Aussies from Brits or Croats from Serbs or whatever on the whole) Maybe that will bring humanity together lol.

Its a long slippery slope to slavery and genocide. Humans apparently have it in us to want to pass on genetics most similar to their own. Its one of the things we must fight.

Why would anyone think Racism is necessarily linked to violence?

What most of the genocides are really done for is greed, rather than racism.

I'll give you that greed is involved.

racism and violence go hand in hand.

Here, go watch this and read between the lines: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Wikipedia

I don't know, I'd say anti-Racism, and violence go hand, and hand.

The most historically violent European countries like Germany, Britain, France, Belgium etc. are now some of the most anti-Racist.

Let's not talk about ANTIFA.

Ah, so you don't think Jews are equal. Man, just spit it out. Be proud of who you are and what you believe unless you think you're wrong. Don't cower like a scared 5 year old girl!

BTW, you have a logic problem. Right or Wrong most folks are just the religion of their parents. That doesn't make them special,

What's wrong is my race of my superior ppl are going to get the upper hand some prime numbered day and smash your race of ppl who invested in the wrong type of nuclear power. 500 years later your race of ppl will get lucky thanks to geographic isolation or something and be superior. Modern America is great. A Bosnian and a Serb walk into a bar and get in a fight and break a shelf. The bar tender breaks it up, they apologize in hopes the cops don't come and the bartender says "if one of you two brothers were black I would have shot you but as it is I know brothers fight." Point is, except for the random NAZI we can't tell the difference between have the genocidal groups on the planet because blacks stick out soo obviously (not that picking on blacks is right. We just can't tell Aussies from Brits or Croats from Serbs or whatever on the whole) Maybe that will bring humanity together lol.

Its a long slippery slope to slavery and genocide. Humans apparently have it in us to want to pass on genetics most similar to their own. Its one of the things we must fight.

Here, go watch this and read between the lines: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Wikipedia

The most historically violent European countries like Germany, Britain, France, Belgium etc. are now some of the most anti-Racist.

Sobie-----REACTION FORMATION Germany, Britain, France etc-----
are in the throes of REACTION FORMATION

I don't really buy the "Guilt" theory.

Irish are more Liberal than Austrians by a long shot, but Austrians historically have much more to be guilty for.

Although still, some Irish sub-cultures are pretty savage, like the IRA, or Gypsy Tinkers.

I'd definitely say Irish are at least slightly more violent than Poles.

Let me walk you towards it by using part of your own statement.

Germany was violent and racist in the 20th century.

Germany got stomped soo badly twice they are now very anti-racist and non-violent.

ANTIFA.....you want give up on the previous thread and your hatred of jews to talk about them? What's on your mind about ANTIFA?

Germany got stomped soo badly twice they are now very anti-racist and non-violent.

ANTIFA.....you want give up on the previous thread and your hatred of jews to talk about them? What's on your mind about ANTIFA?

Germany was actually fairly tolerant towards Jews in WW1 under Kaiser Wilhelm, / Bethmann who keep in mind did nearly as much damage to Europe as did Hitler.

We just don't hear much about them, because ultimately Jews weren't victims much, if at all in WW1.

As for ANTIFA?
What?
They're notorious thug trouble-makers, especially in Europe.

While, I'm not denying some racist trouble makers, keep in mind Roof, or Breivik were in pretty tolerant societies.
As
opposed to Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech, Ukraine, or Italy, Greece, etc. etc. which have a lot of Nationalists, and no trouble-makers like Roof, or Breivik.

I just think Western Europeans are brutal savages in comparison to other Whites, and they just happen to be Liberal, and unstable kooks too.

Germany was actually fairly tolerant towards Jews in WW1 under Kaiser Wilhelm, / Bethmann who keep in mind did nearly as much damage to Europe as did Hitler.

We just don't hear much about them, because ultimately Jews weren't victims much, if at all in WW1.

ANTIFA, let's not drop that. What's on your mind about them?

How do you figure ANTIFA are innocent?

How do you figure ANTIFA are innocent?

You mentioned them not me buddy. Did I say they are innocent or good?

Stupid squabble, stupid thread. The OP is so ignorant that he does not know that there are Poles who are of the Jewish faith. In the end, who the hell cares? A person who does good, finds something that advances the human condition, is notable in history. Why does a person's religion matter?

It would be so much better to discuss which religions encourage education among young girls and boys and which try to impede it.
Sobie’s father hates Jews.

I know that Sobie does. I didn't know about his father. I was a history major so I know the origins of antisemitism, but intellectually and emotionally, I can't wrap my head around it. Why would anyone hate someone on the basis of religion and live to advance lies about other people? Build buildings in which to murder men, women, and children, and send trains to bring them to their deaths. I've seen the videos of what the Nazis did, and all that I can say is that I can hardly keep from vomiting at sight of them.

Each religion has a wealth of spirituality and wisdom acquired through the ages. Actually, it was a noted Christian theologian and author who told me, in a receiving line, (I'm paraphrasing here) that there is a ton of BS out there in the religion world, and you've got to parse it and go for the itty-bitty truth.

My dear, dear father (RIP) was an Irish Catholic. I came home from school one day at around age ten. One of my RC classmates had to told me that Jews were going to hell. I had a dear friend who was Jewish. My father dried my eyes when I went to him that night, distressed about this, and spoke words that have remained with me for all the decades that have followed: "do not believe everything that you hear."

We are all here together on this earth.

Oh please, you might love, love, love Jews, but you certainly have no problems taking swipes at Poles, Catholics, Evangelicals, etc. etc.

It seems you don't walk the walk, but do attempt to talk the talk of BS.

Hypocrite, to say the very least.

I have never taken any "swipe" at the Polish people; neither Catholic nor Jewish. But when people commit wrongs and try to defend their wrongs by hiding behind their religions, be it Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim," YES, i will go against them. Why should evangelicals be defended, with their record?

My parents, a Russian/Polish mother and an Irish Catholic father, were married in a Polish-speaking RC church on Long Island, my mother's church, during WWII on my father's Christmas pass.

Why is it that I cannot stand with Jews? Jews who are Polish? Other Jews?

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Composers of Polish heritage are far better, including Chopin, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Gorecki, Penderecki, Lutosławski,Szymanowski, Glinka, Panufnik, Wojciech Kilar, Paderewski, Taddeusz Baird,Moniuszko, Karlowitz, Bacewicz,, Wieniawski, and Stokowski.

if poles did not like their music------they would find a putative----GREAT, GREAT, GREAT jewish grandma. PS----HANDEL was jewish----I never heard of some
of the guys on your list------AND A PLAYED BOTH PIANO AND VIOLIN <<sorta>>> chopin was a Nazi prig

Chopin was a Nazi pig?
How do you explain that one?

I've never heard this, although I know Wagner was a bit of an anti-Semite, and also was the favorite composer of the Nazis.

Richard Wagner was and IS a God, Richard Wagner the greatest composer of soul music ever, music from his soul to our soul, immense, passionate, dramatic, genius and Music of the Gods composed by a God himself.

It is a matter of taste----Moloch is a "god" too------he thrives on the burnt up bodies of little babies-------TOSS 'em in to the fiery pit and join your "god" in a
fantastic orgasm

Moloch is not MY god, Moloch is of Satan the Antichrist. I am a Child of Christ, Our Lord The Messiah. Moloch would be the god now of the Pro-Abortion Crowd with their fanatical love of child sacrifice the killing of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb.

I always have liked Milton's description of Moloch in "Paradise Lost"

"First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,

Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,

Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,

In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell."

Stupid squabble, stupid thread. The OP is so ignorant that he does not know that there are Poles who are of the Jewish faith. In the end, who the hell cares? A person who does good, finds something that advances the human condition, is notable in history. Why does a person's religion matter?

It would be so much better to discuss which religions encourage education among young girls and boys and which try to impede it.

I know that Sobie does. I didn't know about his father. I was a history major so I know the origins of antisemitism, but intellectually and emotionally, I can't wrap my head around it. Why would anyone hate someone on the basis of religion and live to advance lies about other people? Build buildings in which to murder men, women, and children, and send trains to bring them to their deaths. I've seen the videos of what the Nazis did, and all that I can say is that I can hardly keep from vomiting at sight of them.

Each religion has a wealth of spirituality and wisdom acquired through the ages. Actually, it was a noted Christian theologian and author who told me, in a receiving line, (I'm paraphrasing here) that there is a ton of BS out there in the religion world, and you've got to parse it and go for the itty-bitty truth.

My dear, dear father (RIP) was an Irish Catholic. I came home from school one day at around age ten. One of my RC classmates had to told me that Jews were going to hell. I had a dear friend who was Jewish. My father dried my eyes when I went to him that night, distressed about this, and spoke words that have remained with me for all the decades that have followed: "do not believe everything that you hear."

Oh please, you might love, love, love Jews, but you certainly have no problems taking swipes at Poles, Catholics, Evangelicals, etc. etc.

I have never taken any "swipe" at the Polish people; neither Catholic nor Jewish. But when people commit wrongs and try to defend their wrongs by hiding behind their religions, be it Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim," YES, i will go against them. Why should evangelicals be defended, with their record?

My parents, a Russian/Polish mother and an Irish Catholic father, were married in a Polish-speaking RC church on Long Island, my mother's church, during WWII on my father's Christmas pass.

You said here that Poles of Catholic, or Protestant backgrounds should try harder with education.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You hinted here that Poles were lazy, and hinted that Protestants were sleazy like the ones in Enron.

Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

You hinted here that Southerners were lazy.

Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

You look down on Catholic's here.

LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Mocking Christians here.

States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

You've never stood with Polish people, but only have taken swipes at them.

You do go berserk, with hysterics anytime people take swipes at Jews.

Keep in mind on this thread there's been a ton of anti-Polish sentiments by various users too, just for saying Jewish accomplishments are over-rated, which isn't even very prejudiced, nor insulting.

But, there's a ton of anti-Polish jokes, and anti-Polish mockery here, and you DID NOT recognize, or combat that.

Instead as usual you just went right in for the Jewish pity plight parade, because like always you put Jews first, and foremost.

Because you are a Jew, and you're not the only person claiming to be Polish here to do this, so does Bear, and Pete.

Although I do believe RayfromCleveland's actually of a real Polish background, and ChrisL.

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Composers of Polish heritage are far better, including Chopin, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Gorecki, Penderecki, Lutosławski,Szymanowski, Glinka, Panufnik, Wojciech Kilar, Paderewski, Taddeusz Baird,Moniuszko, Karlowitz, Bacewicz,, Wieniawski, and Stokowski.

if poles did not like their music------they would find a putative----GREAT, GREAT, GREAT jewish grandma. PS----HANDEL was jewish----I never heard of some
of the guys on your list------AND A PLAYED BOTH PIANO AND VIOLIN <<sorta>>> chopin was a Nazi prig

Chopin was a Nazi pig?

I've never heard this, although I know Wagner was a bit of an anti-Semite, and also was the favorite composer of the Nazis.

Richard Wagner was and IS a God, Richard Wagner the greatest composer of soul music ever, music from his soul to our soul, immense, passionate, dramatic, genius and Music of the Gods composed by a God himself.

If Karlowicz hadn't died kind of young, he might've been like another Wagner.

He composed this piece at age 21.

I like Karlowicz, exceptionally talented and a tragedy he died so young I think he was skiing and got taken down when an avalanche occur.

Also another composer who was excellent is Karol Szymanowski, I decide on two works to illustrate.

"Nocturne and Tarantella in E minor Op. 28" for violin and piano composed in 1915 by Szymanowski. The duration is 10 minutes 35 seconds.

"String Quartet No. 1 in C Major Op. 37" composed in 1917 by Szymanowski. The duration is 19 minutes.

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

"PS----HANDEL was jewish"

This is Cultural Appropriation and 100% INACCURATE of course like the majority of those who do the Cultural Appropriation thing.

He was Lutheran, his ENTIRE family going back many Centuries was Evangelical Lutheran. The two academically acknowledged biographic books about him also corroborate that his ENTIRE family going back Centuries was Evangelical Lutheran - "Handel" by Donald Burrows and "Handel: The Man and His Music" by Jonathan Keates.

Re. Chopin he produced some exquisite music of course near all for solo piano, but I especially think "Cello Sonata in G minor, Op. 65" written in 1846 for cello and piano is exceptional.

"Cello Sonata in G minor, Op.65"

I. Allegro moderato in G minor.
II. Scherzo in D minor, Trio in D major.
III. Largo in B-flat major.
IV. Finale. Allegro in G minor, ending in G major.

Duration = 30 minutes 5 seconds.

My guess is that Irosie meant Mendelsohn, rather than Handel was Jewish.
(But, who knows)
Considering Irosie blames Poland so much for the Holocaust, and the Pogroms, and even the Catholic faith.
I don't really know what this creature thinks.

sorry sobie-----BOTH. Handel's father "converted" ------as to Mendelsohn----
he just kept the problem LOW KEY. I never BLAMED Catholicism on the
poles------that religion was FOISTED on da poor innocent polacks so they could
be part of the "HOLEY" roman empire. Polacks are catholic like Mexicans are catholic. -----do not despair-----MADAME CURIE was a polack thru and thru----smart girl

"Handel's father "converted"

What horsecrap his father did not convert, the entire family for Centuries was Evangelical Lutheran, if you want then I ask you to provide documentation to show the father converted, this of course you can not provide because it does not exist.

Anyone can attempt Cultural Appropriation, here I say that Osama Bin Laden was a Jew and ALSO St. Patrick was a Jew, there is NO documentation to illustrate this but I INSIST they BOTH were Jews so....

I don't really buy the "Guilt" theory.

Irish are more Liberal than Austrians by a long shot, but Austrians historically have much more to be guilty for.

Although still, some Irish sub-cultures are pretty savage, like the IRA, or Gypsy Tinkers.

I'd definitely say Irish are at least slightly more violent than Poles.

"but Austrians historically have much more to be guilty for."

No we have not anything to be guilty for, no Guilt Trip crap also anyone who wants to attempt that GTFO.

[

I've never heard this, although I know Wagner was a bit of an anti-Semite, and also was the favorite composer of the Nazis.[/QUOTE]

Richard Wagner was and IS a God, Richard Wagner the greatest composer of soul music ever, music from his soul to our soul, immense, passionate, dramatic, genius and Music of the Gods composed by a God himself.[/QUOTE]

It is a matter of taste----Moloch is a "god" too------he thrives on the burnt up bodies of little babies-------TOSS 'em in to the fiery pit and join your "god" in a
fantastic orgasm[/QUOTE]

Moloch is not MY god, Moloch is of Satan the Antichrist. I am a Child of Christ, Our Lord The Messiah. Moloch would be the god now of the Pro-Abortion Crowd with their fanatical love of child sacrifice the killing of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb.

And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell."[/QUOTE]

gory

[

Richard Wagner was and IS a God, Richard Wagner the greatest composer of soul music ever, music from his soul to our soul, immense, passionate, dramatic, genius and Music of the Gods composed by a God himself.[/QUOTE]

fantastic orgasm[/QUOTE]

And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell."[/QUOTE]

gory[/QUOTE]

Yes although in general I am not attracted to gory and also "Paradise Lost" one of the great works of literature.

wrong----if Handel had been around during the time of your hero ADOLF and saint
magda of the cyanide------he would have been gassed-----Mendelsohn too. Claims
that Handel does not have jewish family background are a COVER-UP

Chopin was a Nazi pig?

If Karlowicz hadn't died kind of young, he might've been like another Wagner.

He composed this piece at age 21.

I like Karlowicz, exceptionally talented and a tragedy he died so young I think he was skiing and got taken down when an avalanche occur.

Also another composer who was excellent is Karol Szymanowski, I decide on two works to illustrate.

"Nocturne and Tarantella in E minor Op. 28" for violin and piano composed in 1915 by Szymanowski. The duration is 10 minutes 35 seconds.

"String Quartet No. 1 in C Major Op. 37" composed in 1917 by Szymanowski. The duration is 19 minutes.

Poles, and also Germans are definitely more talented musicians than Jews overall, or Blacks too.

Poles, and Germans tend to be underestimated, and Jews, and Blacks overestimated in musical ability.

Poles not only have proven to be one of the best at Classical composers as have been heavily discussed like Chopin, Penderecki, Gorecki, Szmanowski, Stokowski, Lutoslawski, Strawinski, Schostakovich, Karlowicz, Kilar, or Panufnik etc. etc., but have a few good Jazz composers like Tomasz Stanko, Komeda, Jerzy Miller, or Michal Urbaniak, and others, along with some good Metal Musicians like Pathfinder, Wilki, Exlibris, Riverside, Black River, Graveland, Webujacy Wiatr,Acid Drinkers, Vader, Decapitated, Mgla, Behemoth, Darzamat, Gotyna Kry, Furia, Dies Irae, Lux Occulta, Atrophia Red Sun, Hunter, Coma, Lost Soul, etc. etc.

Even in singular instruments, some really good drummers have been Poles like Gene Krupa, Inferno of Behemoth, Vitek of Decapitated, or Bobby Jarzombek etc.

Also the bassist Wojtek Pilochowski.

Then there's the founder of modern rock keyboards basically, being Pole Ray Manzarek.

Not to mention that Paul Gilbert, Ron Jarzombek, and Mariusz Goli are some excellent guitarists, and Poles.

Kotonski helped pioneer the electronic music scene

Breakout a Polish band kind of pioneered Metal, along with Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath..

Dick Dale invented surf rock, he's of Polish heritage, and looks too.

Then there's Polish Mazurkas, Polonaise etc. etc.

Last edited:
wrong----if Handel had been around during the time of your hero ADOLF and saint
magda of the cyanide------he would have been gassed-----Mendelsohn too. Claims
that Handel does not have jewish family background are a COVER-UP

Provide EVIDENCE please of your ridiculous accusations.

"Claims
that Handel does not have jewish family background are a COVER-UP"

Oh so you are a Conspiracy Theorist. Thought so because there is NO EVIDENCE to what you accuse. I repeat his ENTIRE family for Centuries was Evangelical Lutheran, but what is it you like his works so you think you can Cultural Appropriate him? You cannot, EVERY Classical Music Scholar who has written ANYTHING about him has NEVER mention ANYTHING except his background and his family were ALL Evangelical Lutheran.

Mendelssohn was a Jew yes, you have at least THAT correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back