Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sobie-----converse with lucy-----you have much in common. Give her some of
your pierogis and she will share, with you, her schlag

if poles did not like their music------they would find a putative----GREAT, GREAT, GREAT jewish grandma. PS----HANDEL was jewish----I never heard of some
of the guys on your list------AND A PLAYED BOTH PIANO AND VIOLIN <<sorta>>> chopin was a Nazi prig

Chopin was a Nazi pig?
How do you explain that one?

I've never heard this, although I know Wagner was a bit of an anti-Semite, and also was the favorite composer of the Nazis.

Richard Wagner was and IS a God, Richard Wagner the greatest composer of soul music ever, music from his soul to our soul, immense, passionate, dramatic, genius and Music of the Gods composed by a God himself.

If Karlowicz hadn't died kind of young, he might've been like another Wagner.

He composed this piece at age 21.

I like Karlowicz, exceptionally talented and a tragedy he died so young I think he was skiing and got taken down when an avalanche occur.

Also another composer who was excellent is Karol Szymanowski, I decide on two works to illustrate.

"Nocturne and Tarantella in E minor Op. 28" for violin and piano composed in 1915 by Szymanowski. The duration is 10 minutes 35 seconds.

"String Quartet No. 1 in C Major Op. 37" composed in 1917 by Szymanowski. The duration is 19 minutes.

Poles, and also Germans are definitely more talented musicians than Jews overall, or Blacks too.

Poles, and Germans tend to be underestimated, and Jews, and Blacks overestimated in musical ability.

Poles not only have proven to be one of the best at Classical composers as have been heavily discussed like Chopin, Penderecki, Gorecki, Szmanowski, Stokowski, Lutoslawski, Strawinski, Schostakovich, Karlowicz, Kilar, or Panufnik etc. etc., but have a few good Jazz composers like Tomasz Stanko, Komeda, Jerzy Miller, or Michal Urbaniak, and others, along with some good Metal Musicians like Pathfinder, Wilki, Exlibris, Riverside, Black River, Graveland, Webujacy Wiatr,Acid Drinkers, Vader, Decapitated, Mgla, Behemoth, Darzamat, Gotyna Kry, Furia, Dies Irae, Lux Occulta, Atrophia Red Sun, Hunter, Coma, Lost Soul, etc. etc.

Even in singular instruments, some really good drummers have been Poles like Gene Krupa, Inferno of Behemoth, Vitek of Decapitated, or Bobby Jarzombek etc.

Also the bassist Wojtek Pilochowski.

Then there's the founder of modern rock keyboards basically, being Pole Ray Manzarek.

Not to mention that Paul Gilbert, Ron Jarzombek, and Mariusz Goli are some excellent guitarists, and Poles.

Kotonski helped pioneer the electronic music scene

Breakout a Polish band kind of pioneered Metal, along with Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath..

Dick Dale invented surf rock, he's of Polish heritage, and looks too.

Then there's Polish Mazurkas, Polonaise etc. etc.

I am not in the knowledge about Polands Rock Music, Poland Jazz yes, Rock Music not so.

wrong----if Handel had been around during the time of your hero ADOLF and saint
magda of the cyanide------he would have been gassed-----Mendelsohn too. Claims
that Handel does not have jewish family background are a COVER-UP

Provide EVIDENCE please of your ridiculous accusations.

"Claims
that Handel does not have jewish family background are a COVER-UP"

Oh so you are a Conspiracy Theorist. Thought so because there is NO EVIDENCE to what you accuse. I repeat his ENTIRE family for Centuries was Evangelical Lutheran, but what is it you like his works so you think you can Cultural Appropriate him? You cannot, EVERY Classical Music Scholar who has written ANYTHING about him has NEVER mention ANYTHING except his background and his family were ALL Evangelical Lutheran.

Mendelssohn was a Jew yes, you have at least THAT correct.

nope----not at all impressed with Handel. Handel has extensive jewish background -----as does Mendelssohn who was a better composer. Chopin is
all yours, bach, bethoven, brahms, ----and that really nutty cellist watshisname

Chopin was a Nazi pig?
How do you explain that one?

I've never heard this, although I know Wagner was a bit of an anti-Semite, and also was the favorite composer of the Nazis.

Richard Wagner was and IS a God, Richard Wagner the greatest composer of soul music ever, music from his soul to our soul, immense, passionate, dramatic, genius and Music of the Gods composed by a God himself.

I like Karlowicz, exceptionally talented and a tragedy he died so young I think he was skiing and got taken down when an avalanche occur.

Also another composer who was excellent is Karol Szymanowski, I decide on two works to illustrate.

"Nocturne and Tarantella in E minor Op. 28" for violin and piano composed in 1915 by Szymanowski. The duration is 10 minutes 35 seconds.

[/MEDIA]

"String Quartet No. 1 in C Major Op. 37" composed in 1917 by Szymanowski. The duration is 19 minutes.

Poles, and also Germans are definitely more talented musicians than Jews overall, or Blacks too.

Poles, and Germans tend to be underestimated, and Jews, and Blacks overestimated in musical ability.

Poles not only have proven to be one of the best at Classical composers as have been heavily discussed like Chopin, Penderecki, Gorecki, Szmanowski, Stokowski, Lutoslawski, Strawinski, Schostakovich, Karlowicz, Kilar, or Panufnik etc. etc., but have a few good Jazz composers like Tomasz Stanko, Komeda, Jerzy Miller, or Michal Urbaniak, and others, along with some good Metal Musicians like Pathfinder, Wilki, Exlibris, Riverside, Black River, Graveland, Webujacy Wiatr,Acid Drinkers, Vader, Decapitated, Mgla, Behemoth, Darzamat, Gotyna Kry, Furia, Dies Irae, Lux Occulta, Atrophia Red Sun, Hunter, Coma, Lost Soul, etc. etc.

Even in singular instruments, some really good drummers have been Poles like Gene Krupa, Inferno of Behemoth, Vitek of Decapitated, or Bobby Jarzombek etc.

Then there's the founder of modern rock keyboards basically, being Pole Ray Manzarek.

Not to mention that Paul Gilbert, Ron Jarzombek, and Mariusz Goli are some excellent guitarists, and Poles.

Breakout a Polish band kind of pioneered Metal, along with Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath..

I am not in the knowledge about Polands Rock Music, Poland Jazz yes, Rock Music not so.

Poland has some decent Classic rock bands, as has Germany.

Of course it kind of gets neglected, in favor of Anglos.

Although the German band Scorpions, did pretty well in the West. and in more modern times Rammstein but that's metal.

As for Poland, some good classic rock is Lady Pank, Budka Suflera, Tadeusz Wozniak, Kult, Czeslaw Niemen , Breakout etc. etc.

"Claims

Oh so you are a Conspiracy Theorist. Thought so because there is NO EVIDENCE to what you accuse. I repeat his ENTIRE family for Centuries was Evangelical Lutheran, but what is it you like his works so you think you can Cultural Appropriate him? You cannot, EVERY Classical Music Scholar who has written ANYTHING about him has NEVER mention ANYTHING except his background and his family were ALL Evangelical Lutheran.

nope----not at all impressed with Handel. Handel has extensive jewish background -----as does Mendelssohn who was a better composer. Chopin is
all yours, bach, bethoven, brahms, ----and that really nutty cellist watshisname

"Claims

Let's hear about "Jewish" Rockers?

Billy Joel, and Kiss?
or Joey Ramone?
Although, I do think Geddy Lee was a very talented Polish Jew.

Ultimately I think Liberace of a Polish background was better than Billy Joel, as for "Kiss" I'd tend to say some bands in Poland were better, like Lady Pank for example, or Budka Suflera, especially.

Pat Benetar was pretty good as a female rocker too, and of a Polish heritage.

Let's not forget Goo Goo Dolls lead John Rzeznik is of a Polish heritage, not to mention Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora.

It would've been more funny if you said share her Weinersnitzel.

I have just had some Weichselstrudel, this a sour cherry Strudel which is this:

upload_2018-9-19_17-46-14.png

My favourite is Topfenstrudel which is this:

upload_2018-9-19_17-39-52.png

Topfen is a type of cream cheese the French version is Fromage blanc.

View attachment 217332

View attachment 217330

That's nice.

Speaking of Jewish accomplishments, their Bagel is really just something they stole from the Polish Obwarzanki.

[/MEDIA]

Poland has some decent Classic rock bands, as has Germany.

Of course it kind of gets neglected, in favor of Anglos.

Although the German band Scorpions, did pretty well in the West. and in more modern times Rammstein but that's metal.

As for Poland, some good classic rock is Lady Pank, Budka Suflera, Tadeusz Wozniak, Kult, Czeslaw Niemen , Breakout etc. etc.

I WORSHIP Can and also Faust, I also like NEU! and Amon Düül II.

Do not like music like Scorpions etc, I have not heard of the Poland Rock Bands you mention, I like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath from "Black Sabbath" in 1970 until "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" in 1973 which was their number five album released, after "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" they begin to go to much into Pop Music, Commercial type music and I hate Pop Music.

View attachment 217332

View attachment 217330

That's nice.

Speaking of Jewish accomplishments, their Bagel is really just something they stole from the Polish Obwarzanki.

Obwarzanki I have had these from one of my Polish friends, I think it have on the top poppyseeds, the Obwarzanki probably dates back to the 11th-12th Century I would think.

th

View attachment 217332

View attachment 217330

That's nice.

the bagel is a gross food----born out of primitive ignorance and subsistence
living in Poland------at the beginning just baked scraps of dough. Over the years it was adopted and refined by impoverished jewish bakers-------the poppy seed addition was purely jewish. Strudel was brought to Austria by jews from the
Byzant. Marzipan is an adaptation from sesame paste using almonds----
chocolate came from the Americas Apricots were brought to Austria by jews
from the Middle east. I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews.
Wiener-schnitzel is Germanic as is Blutwurst

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Every human being is the same, just with different culture motivation leadership weapons fanaticism education economy climate geography Etc Etc. I always liked the statement that Poland is just like England but without the channel. The The English and the Americans are so proud of themselves, sure helps to have a channel or oceans as moats or amazing natural resources...

th

View attachment 217332

View attachment 217330

That's nice.

living in Poland------at the beginning just baked scraps of dough. Over the years it was adopted and refined by impoverished jewish bakers-------the poppy seed addition was purely jewish. Strudel was brought to Austria by jews from the

"Strudel was brought to Austria by jews from the
Byzant."

No from Turks from the Ottoman about the 15th-16th Century, again no Cultural Appropriation permitted, the general concept though pre-dates to the Assyrians, but the Ottoman Turks brought the Bataclava about the 15th-16th Century and then we develop this into Strudel, the Ottoman Turks were not Jews and the Assyrians were not Jews, Jews have nothing to do with Strudel we know this also as ALL Jewish desserts are grotesque they are too dry and often taste not fresh but days old.

"Apricots were brought to Austria by jews
from the Middle east."

Apricots were introduced to this Continent by the Romans, originating from Ancient China it was introduced into Persia and then into the Mediterranean via the Romans and this is why this Continent has apricots from the Romans via Persia via China. The history illustrates that it was introduced directly onto this Continent by the Romans via Armenia, this because it's scientific name is Prunus armeniaca The Armenia Plum.

th

View attachment 217332

View attachment 217330

That's nice.

Blutwurst is disgusting nobody I know likes it they all hate it.

"I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews."

No because it is GORGEOUS, if introduced by Jews it would be dry and be like dirty socks like ALL Jewish food things.

upload_2018-9-19_21-19-36.png

i know nothing about Jewish deserts but their 'kosher' food in 'kosher' restraunts that cater to Americans is really good food from thick and heavy soups to big pieces of beef , potatoes , noodles . Not trying to change subjects , don't get mad , just a comment . And the only deserts worth eating are BLUEBERRY Based with some kind of crust , pie crust , strudel , yada , yada .

The Austrian band Kontrust has a Polish front-woman singer.

That is HORRIFIC on every level, the music is CRAP and the most HORRIFIC type of Pop Music also EVERYONE in that band should be WATERBOARDED they are EMBARRASSING.

I now go and cleanse my ears and listen to Franz Schubert.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Nobel Prize Awards:
Poles:5
Jews:163

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back