Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw , you got no choice Sob , you are a 'polock' forever more . Even now , your President Duda wants to give TRUMP and America a Castle , Fort or base in 'poland' so that we Americans can protect you good 'polocks' [wusses] from your enemies Sob .

I think most Poles in Poland aren't well versed in just how Liberal, and often anti-Polish the average American is in comparison to Poles, or even Russians.

I see nothing more threatening towards Poles by Russians, than the U.S.A in the modern era.

Especially considering Trump's America wants Poland to pay Jews compensations, F that bull.

How about first Jews do the right thing, and pay Palestinians compensations, huh?

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Perhaps you should ask about Judas Iscariot, Jewish Deicide, and the quote in the Talmud about Jesus boiling in Hell in excrement?
Jesus is a Jew.

BS, Jesus is a Christian, Jews are those who rejected Jesus, and had him killed.
And here I thought you were dumber than a brick.

Now I know. It’s true. You are dumber than a brick.

Anyone who thinks Jesus is a Jew before a Christian is retarded, like you.

But, this all too common with the primitive, British simpletons like you who liter mostly the Southern states, and other portions of the U.S.A.

Quit infecting America with your stupid Zionist Neocon ways.
Jesus is a Jew, bupkes boy.

Jews are anti-Christ, they're the Synagogue of Satan, presumably.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Nobel Prize Awards:
Poles:5
Jews:163

Noble Prize Awards:

Christians: 65.4%
Jews: 21.1%

So WE are winning in the Noble Prize Awards since they first start in 1901. As a Christian you see I CELEBRATE and SUPPORT my fellow followers of Our Lord Jesus Christ:

List of Christian Nobel laureates
We only outnumber them what, 10:1?

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews, the situation is that in general Jews do not like Christians, they never have, they never will, so the exercise in kissing buttocks is pointless because they will STILL hate you as a Christian. Now IF you Renounced Jesus Christ condemning your Soul to Hell therefore, then you would be liked.

The fundamental issue is that as a Christian I accept Jesus Christ as Our Messiah, as Jews they reject Jesus Christ, so what exactly is the common ground? I think in Cultural situations ie. music, literature etc we can appreciate what the other has created, in Non-Cultural situations there is no common ground and there never was.
Sobi has a bar-mitzvah Party in his ass for years. Total racist.

The common ground is Yahweh. They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed.

The problem is great, it is this the Jews reject Jesus Christ they do NOT accept Jesus Christ was and IS The Messiah, we Christians DO accept Jesus Christ as the ONLY Messiah.

So the Jews are waiting for the messiah, they call Mashiach who will be also be a Political Leader in a similar way to King David, he is NOT a saviour or The Saviour as Jesus Christ is OUR Saviour.

Fast forward to Whenever, so this appearance of this character from Our Bible tells us HAS to occur within the walls of Jerusalem City, so Whenever again this man appears and tells the Jews he's THEIR messiah Mashiach, THEIR messiah NOT OUR Messiah who can ONLY be Jesus Christ, but they will do the PR thing that Mashiach is THE Messiah and confused Evangelicals will think OMG Jesus Christ has returned, The Second Coming of Christ is here and because the Jews are telling them this IS THE Messiah, the Jewish Messiah the confused Evangelicals will FOLLOW Mashiach thinking he is Jesus Christ returned when in actuality they will be following The Antichrist because The Antichrist lets everyone THINK he is Jesus Christ when he isn't he's the opposite he's The Antichrist and Our Bible tells us that unfortunately a number will be Deceived by The Great Deceiver at this time.

I will NOT be though, I will be like OKAY WHATEVER and go in the opposite direction continuing following Our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Jews throughout Centuries have thought others have been Mashiach but in the end they were not eg. Bar Kokhba, fought against the Roman Empire, started the sacrifices again at the site of The Temple, formed a government and then the Roman Empire crushed his government and killed him, so he could not have been Mashiach.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

So WE are winning in the Noble Prize Awards since they first start in 1901. As a Christian you see I CELEBRATE and SUPPORT my fellow followers of Our Lord Jesus Christ:

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews, the situation is that in general Jews do not like Christians, they never have, they never will, so the exercise in kissing buttocks is pointless because they will STILL hate you as a Christian. Now IF you Renounced Jesus Christ condemning your Soul to Hell therefore, then you would be liked.

The fundamental issue is that as a Christian I accept Jesus Christ as Our Messiah, as Jews they reject Jesus Christ, so what exactly is the common ground? I think in Cultural situations ie. music, literature etc we can appreciate what the other has created, in Non-Cultural situations there is no common ground and there never was.

The common ground is Yahweh. They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed.

The problem is great, it is this the Jews reject Jesus Christ they do NOT accept Jesus Christ was and IS The Messiah, we Christians DO accept Jesus Christ as the ONLY Messiah.

So the Jews are waiting for the messiah, they call Mashiach who will be also be a Political Leader in a similar way to King David, he is NOT a saviour or The Saviour as Jesus Christ is OUR Saviour.

Fast forward to Whenever, so this appearance of this character from Our Bible tells us HAS to occur within the walls of Jerusalem City, so Whenever again this man appears and tells the Jews he's THEIR messiah Mashiach, THEIR messiah NOT OUR Messiah who can ONLY be Jesus Christ, but they will do the PR thing that Mashiach is THE Messiah and confused Evangelicals will think OMG Jesus Christ has returned, The Second Coming of Christ is here and because the Jews are telling them this IS THE Messiah, the Jewish Messiah the confused Evangelicals will FOLLOW Mashiach thinking he is Jesus Christ returned when in actuality they will be following The Antichrist because The Antichrist lets everyone THINK he is Jesus Christ when he isn't he's the opposite he's The Antichrist and Our Bible tells us that unfortunately a number will be Deceived by The Great Deceiver at this time.

I will NOT be though, I will be like OKAY WHATEVER and go in the opposite direction continuing following Our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Jews throughout Centuries have thought others have been Mashiach but in the end they were not eg. Bar Kokhba, fought against the Roman Empire, started the sacrifices again at the site of The Temple, formed a government and then the Roman Empire crushed his government and killed him, so he could not have been Mashiach.
Even today in Israel they have a few Messiahs. Yes, I don’t get it.

Noble Prize Awards:

Even today in Israel they have a few Messiahs. Yes, I don’t get it.

Jews don't worship prophets, they worship instead profits.

Jesus is a Jew.

BS, Jesus is a Christian, Jews are those who rejected Jesus, and had him killed.

But, this all too common with the primitive, British simpletons like you who liter mostly the Southern states, and other portions of the U.S.A.

Jesus is a Jew. Stop attacking our Lord and savior Jesus the Christ.

LOL, The Yiddish speakers who hijack Hebrew culture, actually believe Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement.

Epic fail, why are Protestant Americans so dumb?

Protestants in the U.S.A, are just like Negroid's with different colors, real filth.

Noble Prize Awards:

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Perhaps you should ask about Judas Iscariot, Jewish Deicide, and the quote in the Talmud about Jesus boiling in Hell in excrement?
Jesus is a Jew.

Which means NOTHING, because the Jews reject Jesus Christ so as they reject him they logically then reject him being a Jew.

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

Which means NOTHING, because the Jews reject Jesus Christ so as they reject him they logically then reject him being a Jew.

Almost all Jews spoke Yiddish a German language with a Polish twist, then they moved to Israel, and took up Hebrew, to trick the stupid f*ck Bible belt types in America, into the Neocon movement.

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

That’s a leap.

"Stop attacking our Lord and savior Jesus the Christ."

Well Jews attack Him often in the most vile way as part of their total rejection of Him. Eg. if a Jew commented disgusting things about Jesus Christ would you slap them down for doing that or not? I think probably you wouldn't because you have been Conditioned via Propaganda to accept ANYTHING and EVERYTHING from them, this is why I commented that when their Mashiach appears and they tell YOU that Mashiach is The Messiah then you will follow him as Jesus Christ Returned, The Second Coming and you will be following The Antichrist because there is ONLY ONE Messiah and that was and IS Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour.

we Americans can protect you good 'polocks' [wusses] from your enemies Sob .

Oh please, Poles were more outnumbered at Komarow in 1920 than Texans were in the Alamo in 1836.

Texans consider themselves tough for losing at the Alamo.

Yet, Poles won the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when more outnumbered than that.

That's with Russians being superior to Mexico. LOL WTF?

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

That’s a leap.

I do not think so.

we Americans can protect you good 'polocks' [wusses] from your enemies Sob .

Oh please, Poles were more outnumbered at Komarow in 1920 than Texans were in the Alamo in 1836.

Texans consider themselves tough for losing at the Alamo.

Yet, Poles won the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when more outnumbered than that.

That's with Russians being superior to Mexico. LOL WTF?

I like Texas and Texans.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Nobel Prize Awards:

World's biggest company Apple co- founded by ethnic Pole Steve Wozniak.

I can't think of any Jewish founded companies co-founded, or straight founded as that?

Besides, Wozniak was the chief engineer to put Apple on the market.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews,

Jews simply stand against everything I believe in, be it Poles, Whites, Catholics, Gun rights, Anthropology racialism such as Franz Boas, Lewontin, Jared Diamond, and Stephen Jay Gould who supported Racial equality nonsense, not to mention Fascism, heck I even don't like how Jew Carl Sagan mocked the paranormal, without a real study.

Not to mention all their Liberal organizations which push Liberalism in society, including many media, and Hollywood outlets, or organizations like the ACLU, or Facebook, Youtube, Google it all is such garbage.

I also don't care for Israel, either.

Furthermore my time with Jews online has been terrible.

The past forum I was on had mostly Jews bashing Poles, and it was a Jew who got me banned permanently not once, but twice.

On the forum before that I had about 10 Jews bashing Poles, and all they did was blame Poland for the Holocaust all the dang time, and even called for Polish genocide, and constantly called Poles dumb Polack's.

This forum is mostly also Jews who bash Poles, like Irosie, IloveIsrael, Roudy, and to a lesser extent Inndependent, and a couple of others too.

As for Youtube, I also had Jews blame Poles for the Holocaust there, and I usually got banned there by Jews too.

Keep in mind on Youtube, a Jewish run site, no one got banned for anti-Polish comments, but take a swipe at Jews and you're banned.

This is why, I don't care for Jews at all.

Last edited:
Noble Prize Awards:

Sobi needs to think about other things, this obsession he has is not healthy in my opinion.

"They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed."

It's confusing, they reject God so how can they be chosen by something they reject? 90% of them are totally Athiest. I do not see them as chosen anything, I see them as Fallen and for them to be saved they should accept Jesus Christ, if they refer to A God then it is not the SAME God as Our Lord it is some other Mystery Entity.

I consider those who accept the Father AND the Son as The Chosen, as The Children of God, we have many examples in Our Bible about those who reject the Son do not have The Father with them.

John 2:23

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

John 1: 10-12

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”

John 3:36

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

John 2:22-23

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist. Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 10:16

Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

Luke 12:9

"But anyone who denies me here on earth will be denied before God’s angels."

Jude 1:4

For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.
Look at the OT. Spoiled whiners who rejected God Over and over. But He stuck with them over and over.

You know of Dennis Prager? Religious Jew who supports Christianity more than 99.9% of Christians. I have no clue as to why he rejects Jesus. Did an email exchange with him years ago on the topic, best I got was God Doesn’t do human sacrifice. Yeah, I know but that’s it.

But something good did come from our exchange. Shortly after he started a weekly hour he calls the Ultimate Issues hour. Which was the subject line of my email so I get some credit. But it’s an hour on faith, and very interesting.

If I had to guess, I would guess s veil has been placed over their eyes until the appointed time. Much like Pharaoh.

Not heard of that Dennis Prager, I will have to Google about him and read.

"You know of Dennis Prager? Religious Jew who supports Christianity more than 99.9% of Christians. I have no clue as to why he rejects Jesus."

He rejects Jesus Christ because he is a Religious Jew, doesn't matter that he supports Christianity that is nothing, if he rejects Jesus Christ then he cannot be supporting Christianity that much considering one of THE fundamental points OF Christianity is to ACCEPT Jesus Christ as The Messiah. This is NOT Rocket Science.

I only know less than 20 Jews and they are either Orthodox or Messianic, the Orthodox ones are in Haifa, the Messianic ones are on this Continent and they are on this Continent because they had to leave Israel because they were getting threatened by the Extremist maniacs for accepting that Jesus Christ is The Messiah and I add that one of these Messianic Jews who has accepted Jesus Christ as The Messiah is Day Nanny to my kidlets and she is now considered a part of our family - as is Night Nanny but she's Roman Catholic like we are. We accept Messianic Jews as being basically fellow Christians and Israel considers Messianic Jews as being Christians and not Jewish BECAUSE they have ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as The Messiah and Our Saviour.

The 90% of Jews who reject the Jesus Christ The Messiah who was crucified on The Cross they think Jesus Christ was NOTHING but a common criminal lower than whale shit and they wait for their OWN messiah who they call Mashiach who OUR Bible instructs us will be The Antichrist.

For you to read about Messianic Jews etc I give the two links:

Messianic Judaism - Wikipedia

Messianic Jews: A Brief History • Jews for Jesus

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews,

Jews simply stand against everything I believe in, be it Poles, Whites, Catholics, Gun rights, Anthropology racialism such as Franz Boas, Lewontin, Jared Diamond, and Stephen Jay Gould who supported Racial equality nonsense, not to mention Fascism, heck I even don't like how Jew Carl Sagan mocked the paranormal, without a real study.

Not to mention all their Liberal organizations which push Liberalism in society, including many media, and Hollywood outlets, or organizations like the ACLU, or Facebook, Youtube, Google it all is such garbage.

I also don't care for Israel, either.

Furthermore my time with Jews online has been terrible.

The past forum I was on had mostly Jews bashing Poles, and it was a Jew who got me banned permanently not once, but twice.

On the forum before that I had about 10 Jews bashing Poles, and all they did was blame Poland for the Holocaust all the dang time, and even called for Polish genocide, and constantly called Poles dumb Polack's.

This forum is mostly also Jews who bash Poles, like Irosie, IloveIsrael, Roudy, and to a lesser extent Inndependent, and a couple of others too.

As for Youtube, I also had Jews blame Poles for the Holocaust there, and I usually got banned there by Jews too.

Keep in mind on Youtube, a Jewish run site, no one got banned for anti-Polish comments, but take a swipe at Jews and you're banned.

This is why, I don't care for Jews at all.

I'm sorry you have had such a vicious situation, IMHO Sobi you should just ignore whatever they comment that you return their comments is what they want they are getting a sadistic kick out of observing you spinning around and getting upset and angry. I know it is often instinctive to hit back, but you have to ask yourself is it worth it? You could instead use that time you choose to be online in a more productive way and/or a less stressful way and there are TONS of different subjects you could occupy your mind and time with, my advice is to just ignore and go forward, who cares what they think you do NOT know them in RL so if anyone gets to you don't respond, just ignore and go forward on another subject whatever that is could be anything.

Sobi needs to think about other things, this obsession he has is not healthy in my opinion.

"They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed."

It's confusing, they reject God so how can they be chosen by something they reject? 90% of them are totally Athiest. I do not see them as chosen anything, I see them as Fallen and for them to be saved they should accept Jesus Christ, if they refer to A God then it is not the SAME God as Our Lord it is some other Mystery Entity.

I consider those who accept the Father AND the Son as The Chosen, as The Children of God, we have many examples in Our Bible about those who reject the Son do not have The Father with them.

John 2:23

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

John 1: 10-12

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”

John 3:36

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

John 2:22-23

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist. Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 10:16

Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

Luke 12:9

"But anyone who denies me here on earth will be denied before God’s angels."

Jude 1:4

For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.
Look at the OT. Spoiled whiners who rejected God Over and over. But He stuck with them over and over.

You know of Dennis Prager? Religious Jew who supports Christianity more than 99.9% of Christians. I have no clue as to why he rejects Jesus. Did an email exchange with him years ago on the topic, best I got was God Doesn’t do human sacrifice. Yeah, I know but that’s it.

But something good did come from our exchange. Shortly after he started a weekly hour he calls the Ultimate Issues hour. Which was the subject line of my email so I get some credit. But it’s an hour on faith, and very interesting.

If I had to guess, I would guess s veil has been placed over their eyes until the appointed time. Much like Pharaoh.

Not heard of that Dennis Prager, I will have to Google about him and read.

"You know of Dennis Prager? Religious Jew who supports Christianity more than 99.9% of Christians. I have no clue as to why he rejects Jesus."

He rejects Jesus Christ because he is a Religious Jew, doesn't matter that he supports Christianity that is nothing, if he rejects Jesus Christ then he cannot be supporting Christianity that much considering one of THE fundamental points OF Christianity is to ACCEPT Jesus Christ as The Messiah. This is NOT Rocket Science.

I only know less than 20 Jews and they are either Orthodox or Messianic, the Orthodox ones are in Haifa, the Messianic ones are on this Continent and they are on this Continent because they had to leave Israel because they were getting threatened by the Extremist maniacs for accepting that Jesus Christ is The Messiah and I add that one of these Messianic Jews who has accepted Jesus Christ as The Messiah is Day Nanny to my kidlets and she is now considered a part of our family - as is Night Nanny but she's Roman Catholic like we are. We accept Messianic Jews as being basically fellow Christians and Israel considers Messianic Jews as being Christians and not Jewish BECAUSE they have ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as The Messiah and Our Saviour.

The 90% of Jews who reject the Jesus Christ The Messiah who was crucified on The Cross they think Jesus Christ was NOTHING but a common criminal lower than whale shit and they wait for their OWN messiah who they call Mashiach who OUR Bible instructs us will be The Antichrist.

For you to read about Messianic Jews etc I give the two links:

Messianic Judaism - Wikipedia

Messianic Jews: A Brief History • Jews for Jesus

LOL, My grandmother when she got too old, ended up in an assisted living home.(Which is big bucks)
So quite the number of Jews.

Gee, on Christmas I went to visit there, and said Merry Christmas to two people of Jewish looks there, who gave me dirty looks (Cold, mean stares)

As for my grandmother's fellow mates from the home, 2 Jews she had dinner with were such trash.

1 Jew Judy when she first met her she said "Hi, How are you" and Jew Judy said "What do you want, get out of my face"

Another Jew Sid would yell at the dinner table at my Grandmother "Shut up, shut up" and start kicking the chair, and table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back