Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know nothing about Jewish deserts but their 'kosher' food in 'kosher' restraunts that cater to Americans is really good food from thick and heavy soups to big pieces of beef , potatoes , noodles . Not trying to change subjects , don't get mad , just a comment . And the only deserts worth eating are BLUEBERRY Based with some kind of crust , pie crust , strudel , yada , yada .

When I was in America they give me Texas foods and also Cajun, I liked this, I also liked Mint Juleps, one time I was told to have this thing called Alabama Sweet Tea and it was GROTESQUE, then I had some Cognac which removed the GROTESQUE taste of the Alabama Sweet Tea. I was given some Blue ice cream, this though was not blueberry it was Blue Raspberry and I liked that.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Nobel Prize Awards:
Poles:5
Jews:163

The Noble Prize means NOTHING, they give it to any crap look at Obama and giving Bob fucking Dylan the Nobel Prize for LITERATURE, ridiculous.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

Christians: 65.4%
Jews: 21.1%

So WE are winning in the Noble Prize Awards since they first start in 1901. As a Christian you see I CELEBRATE and SUPPORT my fellow followers of Our Lord Jesus Christ:

List of Christian Nobel laureates

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

So WE are winning in the Noble Prize Awards since they first start in 1901. As a Christian you see I CELEBRATE and SUPPORT my fellow followers of Our Lord Jesus Christ:

We only outnumber them what, 10:1?

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

Don't care, sorry I am a Christian, I support Christians, I am not going to diminish Christians which INCLUDES Poland to lick Kosher buttocks, I personally think there is ZERO benefit from doing that, big deal they are Jews who cares, they are no more special than ANYONE else on this planet.

This is like the LGBTQ Crowd, they insist they just want to be treated equal when they do NOT, they want to be treated Special and you have Heteros who are EVEN trashing other Heteros to suggest that LGBTQ are advanced in some bizarro way.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews, the situation is that in general Jews HATE Christians, they do not like Christians, they never have, they never will, so the exercise in kissing buttocks is pointless because they will STILL hate you as a Christian. Now IF you Renounced Jesus Christ condemning your Soul to Hell therefore, then you would be liked.

The fundamental issue is that as a Christian I accept Jesus Christ as Our Messiah, as Jews they reject Jesus Christ, so what exactly is the common ground? I think in Cultural situations ie. music, literature etc we can appreciate what the other has created, in Non-Cultural situations there is no common ground and there never was.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews, the situation is that in general Jews do not like Christians, they never have, they never will, so the exercise in kissing buttocks is pointless because they will STILL hate you as a Christian. Now IF you Renounced Jesus Christ condemning your Soul to Hell therefore, then you would be liked.

The fundamental issue is that as a Christian I accept Jesus Christ as Our Messiah, as Jews they reject Jesus Christ, so what exactly is the common ground? I think in Cultural situations ie. music, literature etc we can appreciate what the other has created, in Non-Cultural situations there is no common ground and there never was.
Sobi has a bar-mitzvah Party in his ass for years. Total racist.

The common ground is Yahweh. They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

From the number of threads I would say that Sobi has some issue with Jews to the point it consumes him, why this is who knows, I personally think it's unhealthy to obsess like this. I have no problem in general with Jews except for their almost CONSTANT whining about things etc I also am not going to throw my OWN fellow Christians under the bus to score some empty points from Jews, the situation is that in general Jews do not like Christians, they never have, they never will, so the exercise in kissing buttocks is pointless because they will STILL hate you as a Christian. Now IF you Renounced Jesus Christ condemning your Soul to Hell therefore, then you would be liked.

The common ground is Yahweh. They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed.

Sobi needs to think about other things, this obsession he has is not healthy in my opinion.

"They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed."

It's confusing, they reject God so how can they be chosen by something they reject? 90% of them are totally Athiest. I do not see them as chosen anything, I see them as Fallen and for them to be saved they should accept Jesus Christ, if they refer to A God then it is not the SAME God as Our Lord it is some other Mystery Entity.

I consider those who accept the Father AND the Son as The Chosen, as The Children of God, we have many examples in Our Bible about those who reject the Son do not have The Father with them.

John 2:23

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

John 1: 10-12

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”

Jude 1:4

"For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord."

John 3:36

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

John 2:22-23

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist. Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 10:16

Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

Luke 12:9

"But anyone who denies me here on earth will be denied before God’s angels."

Last edited:
ijust think that SOB wishes he was anything but a 'polock' however its spelled .

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

Sobi needs to think about other things, this obsession he has is not healthy in my opinion.

"They are God’s chosen and despite not recognizing the Messiah (which why is a separate thread) they are still blessed."

It's confusing, they reject God so how can they be chosen by something they reject? 90% of them are totally Athiest. I do not see them as chosen anything, I see them as Fallen and for them to be saved they should accept Jesus Christ, if they refer to A God then it is not the SAME God as Our Lord it is some other Mystery Entity.

I consider those who accept the Father AND the Son as The Chosen, as The Children of God, we have many examples in Our Bible about those who reject the Son do not have The Father with them.

John 2:23

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

John 1: 10-12

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”

John 3:36

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

John 2:22-23

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist. Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 10:16

Then he said to the disciples, “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.”

Luke 12:9

"But anyone who denies me here on earth will be denied before God’s angels."

Jude 1:4

For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.
Look at the OT. Spoiled whiners who rejected God Over and over. But He stuck with them over and over.

You know of Dennis Prager? Religious Jew who supports Christianity more than 99.9% of Christians. I have no clue as to why he rejects Jesus. Did an email exchange with him years ago on the topic, best I got was God Doesn’t do human sacrifice. Yeah, I know but that’s it.

But something good did come from our exchange. Shortly after he started a weekly hour he calls the Ultimate Issues hour. Which was the subject line of my email so I get some credit. But it’s an hour on faith, and very interesting.

If I had to guess, I would guess s veil has been placed over their eyes until the appointed time. Much like Pharaoh.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Perhaps you should ask about Judas Iscariot, Jewish Deicide, and the quote in the Talmud about Jesus boiling in Hell in excrement?

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Perhaps you should ask about Judas Iscariot, Jewish Deicide, and the quote in the Talmud about Jesus boiling in Hell in excrement?
Jesus is a Jew.

Nobel Prize Awards:

Noble Prize Awards:

With Jewish terrorists like Menachem Begin, Jewish war criminals like Henry Kissinger, and Jewish mad scientist, and father of chemical warfare Fritz Haber winning the Nobel prizes, you really outta wonder about it's authenticity.

Noble Prize Awards:

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

BS, Jesus is a Christian, Jews are those who rejected Jesus, and had him killed.

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

BS, Jesus is a Christian, Jews are those who rejected Jesus, and had him killed.
And here I thought you were dumber than a brick.

Now I know. It’s true. You are dumber than a brick.

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

Anyone who thinks Jesus is a Jew before a Christian is retarded, like you.

But, this all too common with the primitive, British simpletons like you who liter mostly the Southern states, and other portions of the U.S.A.

Quit infecting America with your stupid Zionist Neocon ways.

Nobel Prize Awards:

There's also no Nobel Prize in fields Poles are stronger in than Jews, such as Astronomy,Invention, Technology, Engineering, Classical Composers, and Rocket Scientists.

aw , you got no choice Sob , you are a 'polock' forever more . Even now , your President Duda wants to give TRUMP and America a Castle , Fort or base in 'poland' so that we Americans can protect you good 'polocks' [wusses] from your enemies Sob .

LOL, not recognizing?
As if that's all?

Jesus is a Jew.

Anyone who thinks Jesus is a Jew before a Christian is retarded, like you.

But, this all too common with the primitive, British simpletons like you who liter mostly the Southern states, and other portions of the U.S.A.

Quit infecting America with your stupid Zionist Neocon ways.
Jesus is a Jew, bupkes boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back