Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that Bach and Mozart composed pleasing melodies on a consistent basis.
Most of the other technical ā€œgeniusesā€ were like the guys who design the internal workings of a smart phone...boring as shit to 99.99999999% of the universe.
So yes, in general, the Jewish composers of the 20th century were far superior to all of the discarded Polish composers who mechanically wrote ā€œmusicā€ devoid of melody.

Which 20th century Jewish composers are those?

Because Penderecki, and Gorecki are such "Mechanical" Polish composers, sure.
From Irving Berlin to Billy Joel, Jews write melodies that people enjoy, not analyze.

You know what made Lennon and McCartney create music heralded by snobby Composers?
They didnā€™t know the ā€œrulesā€ of musical composition.

So, have Poles from Tomasz Stanko to Pat Benetar.

What's your point?

The fact is that Bach and Mozart composed pleasing melodies on a consistent basis.
Most of the other technical ā€œgeniusesā€ were like the guys who design the internal workings of a smart phone...boring as shit to 99.99999999% of the universe.
So yes, in general, the Jewish composers of the 20th century were far superior to all of the discarded Polish composers who mechanically wrote ā€œmusicā€ devoid of melody.

From Irving Berlin to Billy Joel, Jews write melodies that people enjoy, not analyze.

You know what made Lennon and McCartney create music heralded by snobby Composers?

What's your point?
How many hits does Pat Benatar have where she wrote the melody?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

What's your point?
How many hits does Pat Benatar have where she write the melody?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

If you want to go by popularity, like a dumb Jew.

Then the Goo Goo dolls by Polish American frontman John Rzeznik is more popular than Jewish Billy Joel in Rock music?

Saul was a Jew who had Christians put to death for being a Christian. Yet who wrote most of the NT books?

Itā€™s an absurd and unBiblical assertion that Jesus rejects all non Christians.

Who wrote the New Testament?

Probably people closest to Palestinian Christians, not Ashkenazi Jews.

Considering Palestinian Christians are widely accepted to just be Levant peoples who had accepted Christ, before Arab Muslims came in, before ASSIMILATING somewhat to Arab culture.
Jews wrote all the books of the Bible but one.

Iā€™ll let that fester a bit while I go drink my coffee.

So, why were Ashkenazi Jews Yiddish speakers a Germanic based language overall?

It's a fraud to say Jews who rejected Christ for 2,000 years are the same ones who wrote the New Testament.

If anything there's more of a direct continuation between Palestinian Christians, and the writers of the New Testament.
You really do need to read the Bible.

Go start by reading the book John the Jew wrote.

If he's a Christian he's not a Jew, plain, and simple.
A Jew who accepts Christ is a completed Jew.

Jesus came for the Jews first.

Who wrote the New Testament?

Probably people closest to Palestinian Christians, not Ashkenazi Jews.

Considering Palestinian Christians are widely accepted to just be Levant peoples who had accepted Christ, before Arab Muslims came in, before ASSIMILATING somewhat to Arab culture.

It's a fraud to say Jews who rejected Christ for 2,000 years are the same ones who wrote the New Testament.

If anything there's more of a direct continuation between Palestinian Christians, and the writers of the New Testament.

The Jews who reject Christ, are Jews, everybody else who accepts Christ are Christians.

The Jews who reject Christ, are Jews, everybody else who accepts Christ are Christians.
You should read John for the first time. Let me know when you finish it.

What's your point?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

Then the Goo Goo dolls by Polish American frontman John Rzeznik is more popular than Jewish Billy Joel in Rock music?
I see youā€™re having a ā€œPollackā€ morning.
You stated Pat Benatar is a composer of melodies; she isnā€™t.

Popularity and endurance across generations and economic strata are strong indications of talent.
Look at the plethera of great Black composers of melody today in popular music; the lyrics are fairly disgusting but the melodies will endure.

The Goo Goo Dolls have a few good songs but I wish more of their charting songs were not just because of their name.

What's your point?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

Popularity and endurance across generations and economic strata are strong indications of talent.
Look at the plethera of great Black composers of melody today in popular music; the lyrics are fairly disgusting but the melodies will endure.

The Goo Goo Dolls have a few good songs but I wish more of their charting songs were not just because of their name.

Considering the music industry connections, sorting through what they see as promotional, and the rich having a better shot at promotion themselves by throwing money at it, not to mention cultural barriers, or linguistic barriers, then no popularity doesn't necessarily have much to do with talent, or good music.

Especially with Soulja boy, Rebecca Black, and Don Omar going so high in the charts, and so high on Youtube viewers, some of the worst music I've heard, personally.

What's your point?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

Considering the music industry sorting promoting what they see, and the rich having a better shot at promotion themselves by throwing money at it, not to mention cultural barriers, or linguistic barriers, then no popularity doesn't necessarily have much to do with talent, or good music.

Especially with Soulja boy, and Don Omar going so high in the charts, and so high on Youtube viewers, some of the worst music I've heard, personally.
Hereā€™s my rule...
If the melody doesnā€™t catch by the 3rd listen, itā€™s a no go.

Since childhood I've always found the Bible as a odd book, and also those who are Bible literalist's as odd people.

That's especially considering the Bible has been written by Man, and that also the Bible has left out many things, including everything from the Gnostic Bibles to Lilith.

While I do kind of lean towards the existence of a God, Gods, or Goddesses, I happen to be a bit of a skeptic, something like a Pan-Diest, or Pan-Theist (Agnostic) skeptic.

I also do lean towards reincarnation, not only do we have many convincing accounts, but also it makes sense that our matter / energy would be so intense, that it would recycle upon death.

Considering that matter / energy can not be created, nor destroyed, then an afterlife is almost certain, of some sort.

What's your point?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

Considering the music industry sorting promoting what they see, and the rich having a better shot at promotion themselves by throwing money at it, not to mention cultural barriers, or linguistic barriers, then no popularity doesn't necessarily have much to do with talent, or good music.

Especially with Soulja boy, and Don Omar going so high in the charts, and so high on Youtube viewers, some of the worst music I've heard, personally.
Hereā€™s my rule...

Which Jew can play Guitar like Polish American Paul Gilbert, or drums like Polish American Gene Krupa?

Since childhood I've always found the Bible as a odd book, and also those who are Bible literalist's as odd people.

That's especially considering the Bible has been written by Man, and that also the Bible has left out many things, including everything from the Gnostic Bibles to Lilith.

While I do kind of lean towards the existence of a God, Gods, or Goddesses, I happen to be a bit of a skeptic, something like a Pan-Diest, or Pan-Theist (Agnostic) skeptic.

I also do lean towards reincarnation, not only do we have many convincing accounts, but also it makes sense that our matter / energy would be so intense, that it would recycle upon death.

Considering that matter / energy can not be created, nor destroyed, then an afterlife is almost certain, of some sort.
Oh, so you admit you attack something youā€™re unfamiliar with.

Common trait. Attack and hate the unknown.

Oh please, I went to CCD (Catholic instructions) a sort of Catholic class in my youth, including my Communion, and Confirmation in the Catholic faith.

I heard about a lot of Bible talk there, interesting, but not exactly very convincing for a Man of Science like myself.

That's not to say I don't respect Jesus for the most part, my only criticism with him is that he wanted to punish, or even kill children who cursed their parents.

But, otherwise Jesus had a lot of good sentiments.

The amount of people with Polish tribal heritages, and surnames in literature is pretty extensive, I don't think Jews can beat that, either.

Such people would include a lot of people, like Adam Mickiewicz, Jozef Conrad, Henryk Sienkiewicz , Nikolai Gogol, Doestoyevsky, Juliusz Slowacki, Zymunt Krasinski, Charles Bukowski, Gunter Grass, Witold Gombrowicz, Wislawa Szyamborska, Olga Tokarzuk, Boleslaw Prus, Zbigniew Herbert, Cyprian Norwid, Ryszard Kapucinski, Mikolaj Rey, Stanisław Ignacy Witkiewicz, Julian Ursyn Niemcewicz, Leczek Kolakowski, Władysław Tatarkiewicz, Jan Zamoyski, Jan Kochanski, Seweryn Goszczyński, Tomasz Zan, Maurycy Mochnacki, heck even Leibniz had a Lechite Polish tribal Sorbian heritage, and Nietzshe a Polish surname from Polish Niecki, and Nietzsche said he was Polish too.

Oh please, I went to CCD (Catholic instructions) a sort of Catholic class in my youth, including my Communion, and Confirmation in the Catholic faith.

I heard about a lot of Bible talk there, interesting, but not exactly very convincing for a Man of Science like myself.

That's not to say I don't respect Jesus for the most part, my only criticism with him is that he wanted to punish, or even kill children who cursed their parents.

Thatā€™s why you need to read the Bible, you havenā€™t been given the chance to understand Christianity.

Your posts validate it, you saying Catholics educated you verifies.

Thatā€™s why you need to read the Bible, you havenā€™t been given the chance to understand Christianity.

LOL, Yeah the World was created in 7 days, and Eve from Adam's rib, frigging hilarious.

I'm glad Polish Pope Jan Pawel II not just stood against Soviet oppression, he had promoted evolution as factual.
Of course it's factual, another Pole Richard Lenski proved evolution as fact, with E-Coli experiments.

Some of you Protestants down South, and else where in the U.S.A (Usually Brits), are still in the stone-age.

What's your point?
Whoā€™s Stanko?

Hereā€™s my rule...
Iā€™m compiling a list of great Jewish athletes.

LOL, Yeah the World was created in 7 days, and Eve from Adam's rib, frigging hilarious.

I'm glad Polish Pope Jan Pawel II not just stood against Soviet oppression, he had promoted evolution as factual.
Of course it's factual, another Pole Richard Lenski proved evolution as fact, with E-Coli experiments.

Some of you Protestants down South, and else where in the U.S.A (Usually Brits), are still in the stone-age.
What does John 1:1 mean?

Whoā€™s Stanko?

Hereā€™s my rule...
Iā€™m compiling a list of great Jewish athletes.

Ones that can beat Poles like Rob Gronkowski, Mike Ditka, Bill Romanowski, Wayne Gretzky, Krzysztof Oliwa,Mariusz Pudzianowski, Aneta Florczyk, Andrew Golota, Dariusz Michalczewski,Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Jan Blachowicz, Dariusz Jablonski, Marek Piotrowski, Paul Slowinski, Robert Lewandowski, Lukasz Podolski, Miroslav Klose, Kamil Stoch, Caroline Wozniacki, Agnieszka Radwańska, Stan Musial, Carl Yastrzemski, Marcin Gortat, Dirk Nowitzki, Tara Lipinski, or Brad Keselowski, and Alan Kulwicki??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back